It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would ATS do if one of our own was taken by federal authorities for internet posts,, while they

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by kdog1982

Links please, or your best recollections.

Here is one......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or two.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-10-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Strangely, or rather not strangely, enough, agencies following the site has been mentioned to me in thread, and PM, several times since I have joined...

So, now comes my question, why would they be following this forum, per say? Just makes me curious as to why they really would be following this site?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NaeBabii

They aren't really following us as much as it is a test base for some of the lies they are telling us.
We are test subjects.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So, now comes my question, why would they be following this forum, per say? Just makes me curious as to why they really would be following this site?

Has it ever occurred to you these agencies if they exist, may be financial sponsors to this site. If this is happening should we care? No i dont think we should. Why? Because its a Public forum and they have as much right to read our blogs as anyone else.

Of course there is always a chance they may read your blog and need to send the men in black to visit you for some reason. Im not trying to make you paranoid.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

OK thanks for that, read it all and it is just crazy but I miss some of the best threads! Even started one a long time ago about members that come and go, it is a sad truth we all have to deal with. Strangely it almost gets easier in time and that is really sad.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Is this the Disinfo thing I keep hearing about? How believable their "lies" are, per say?

reply to post by AthlonSavage
No paranoia here,
What are they going to do, send them here to talk to me about something that happened 15 years ago, that no one really knows about, and most don't believe in the first place? I doubt they would waste their time with such an experience.

Even if they are paid sponsors, or advertisers, that still doesn't bother me. Just about everything on the internet is public. I was just curious as to if people really think they follow this forums and WHY.

And I am still with the OP, I am curious as to what people WOULD do, if they showed up at your front door. Would you try to post? What WOULD you say?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

It is not just this one, do your homework and join loads of forums and you will discover it happens all over the place. It is all bugged and monitored now.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

And I am still with the OP, I am curious as to what people WOULD do, if they showed up at your front door. Would you try to post? What WOULD you say?

They follow this forum because they like reading bad ass threads like this one. I mean they get some laughs and enterainment, after all they are human,...well some of them at least.

Well i doubt the human ones would come to my door. mabey yours but certainly not mind. Im more likely if visited to be faced by the Alien MIB. What would i say...well what you think lol....Do you guys drink tea or coffee?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar
No, no, maybe you misunderstood. I am aware that the internet is public, and EVERYTHING is monitored. But it was mentioned to me that "it is known that this site is visited" and I wondered, Why?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I miss some of the best threads! Even started one a long time ago about members that come and go, it is a sad truth we all have to deal with. Strangely it almost gets easier in time and that is really sad.

Yes,but life goes on,doesn't it.

There are many things in this world that people worry about,yet there is nothing they can do to stop it.
So, carry on and enjoy the journey.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
"What would ATS do if one of our own was taken by federal authorities for internet posts?"

LoL! Seriously?

I can tell you without a doubt what would happen:

- Some members would demand "pics or it didn't happen"

- Some members would declare it a hoax immediately

- Some members would blame Obama

- Some would members would blame Congress

- Some members would want to know what Phage thinks

- Some members would post something offensive

- Some members would get into a back and forth troll fest

- The thread would get closed for staff review after dozens of pages with nothing resolved.

The poor member would end up rotting in a Federal Prison somewhere while we all continue to post contrived, psy op, soul-sucking nonsense as Rome burns.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

- Some members would blame Israel

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Community? Hmmm well more like a group of people who gravitate towards the exact same ideas and post similar stuff. I don't see the bonding of a proper community - if ATS shut tomorrow most would moan, cry and just simply move to another forum or create their own.

So if someone got "taken" as you say, you as a community would gossip and prejudge but do little. Just read all the threads by the American citizens when it comes to their guns....they love them and pretend they would fight but in reality they will do no more than come on a forum and pontificate.

So if anyone is taken, do not expect this "community" to do jack......as most can paint a picture with their words but their actions, well they are someway behind. Almost non existent.

Before someone jumps on me and asks what would i do? I would do nothing but laugh.....as I don't give even the tiniest crap about anyone on here.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Before someone jumps on me and asks what would i do? I would do nothing but laugh.....as I don't give even the tiniest crap about anyone on here.

im toasting my coke as i eat my sandwhich this is the only piece of wisdom i have read so far.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

- Some members would blame Israel

Quoted for truth!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Haha, I loved this. And from almost every other thread I have read, I believe this would be an accurate depiction of events!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
"What would ATS do if one of our own was taken by federal authorities for internet posts?"

LoL! Seriously?

I can tell you without a doubt what would happen:

- Some members would demand "pics or it didn't happen"

- Some members would declare it a hoax immediately

- Some members would blame Obama

- Some would members would blame Congress

- Some members would want to know what Phage thinks

- Some members would post something offensive

- Some members would get into a back and forth troll fest

- The thread would get closed for staff review after dozens of pages with nothing resolved.

The poor member would end up rotting in a Federal Prison somewhere while we all continue to post contrived, psy op, soul-sucking nonsense as Rome burns.

Or in other terminology,

"Not do sh*t"

Its sad, but what truly could be done? What we all find out where the guy lives and bail him out? Protest for his release? Sigh...

Edit to add: Hell you'd be more likely to get better help from twitter or facebook than ATS

edit on 13-10-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
if i was being targeted on a federal level and knew about it, i'd have bigger priorities than coming to write about it on the land of the skeptical, and most times righteously so.

what would i gain? why cry wolf among wolves?

BEWARE FEDS I GOT STARS AND FLAGS!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11
Reality is nothing can be done.

But then it brings us full circle to, even if they are here... and watching, and reading, I think it's unlikely they are going to start showing up. I don't think there is anything to worry about.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I don't think there is anything to worry about.

haha thats exactly what the last guy who wrote a thread like this said. But of course we dont need to talk about became of him it only make you more paranoid.
edit on 13-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join