It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Obama's campaign headquarters shot at

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
A republican vampire on bath salts weirded out by Nirubu and how it'll affect global warming with a lisp who didn't get ObamaCare because he was born in Kenya with a girlfriend in the Muslim Brotherhood who did backup vocals with Lady Gaga who was affected by chem-trail stuff.

*SOLVED*
edit on 13-10-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

May I one day use this post as a signature? Golden. Thanks for making coffee hit the screen.

CJ

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
So much for denying ignorance!!!!

With a very few exceptions, most everyone one this thread has jumped WELL ahead of even the Denver police and started hypothesizing the who and the why, meanwhile failing to realize...THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN US A BULLET!!!

True.

Any Police investigation worth their salt [No Bath Salt pun intended] would find the bullet and trajectory from where it was fired.

So far ZIP.

Good point!

I'm going with beezz on this one.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

A republican vampire on bath salts weirded out by Nirubu and how it'll affect global warming with a lisp who didn't get ObamaCare because he was born in Kenya with a girlfriend in the Muslim Brotherhood who did backup vocals with Lady Gaga who was affected by chem-trail stuff.

*SOLVED*

Yea, who needs the police investigation when conspiracy theorists make so much more sense! lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

*SOLVED*

May I one day use this post as a signature? Golden. Thanks for making coffee hit the screen.

CJ

By all means.

Please do.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

*SOLVED*

Yea, who needs the police investigation when conspiracy theorists make so much more sense! lol.

That's what I'm talking about. Reason, facts, data and Nirubu-vampires.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

With a very few exceptions, most everyone one this thread has jumped WELL ahead of even the Denver police and started hypothesizing the who and the why, meanwhile failing to realize...THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN US A BULLET!!!

True.

Any Police investigation worth their salt [No Bath Salt pun intended] would find the bullet and trajectory from where it was fired.

So far ZIP.

Good point!

day 2 and nothing, im thinking someone just broke it.............and reported it as a shot fired.......

Sounds like a lame ass ploy to me

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

True.

So far ZIP.

Good point!

It was a bullet made of ice. That's the only way to kill zombies.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
his brother in kenya found a plane ticket to america, with his left over change he put it in a sock and threw it at the window

well played

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Are ice bullets really expensive? Or difficult to make?

If one is guaranteed to not leave ANY evidence, why just shoot one???

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

A lame ass ploy to garner support for Obama? Maybe so. It reminds me, when shots where fired after the election of the new Quebec Premier, the police had everything figured out within hours. It shouldn't be so difficult to figure this one out but yet, no answers... You might be on to something man.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
Actually I'm surprised that it doesn't happen more often with the with the hate filled rhetoric from the likes of Savage, Rush, Coulter, Levin, Liddy, Medved, mancow, Boortz, Beck, Ingraham and OReilly.

My opinion probably doesn't count for much here considering I'm not their target audience. However, I've listened to a lot of these folks. I just don't see them inspiring extreme right-wingers into violence.

You know, for a long time I've been convinced that Coulter doesn't buy into her own rhetoric. She's out to make money. Mancow's show is so moronic that even most conservatives I know don't like him. I'll amend that, I don't know anyone who likes Mancow. O'Reilly is a narcissist who loves the sound of his own voice. He ticks everyone off. Beck has me torn between amusement and arguing with the radio until I turn him off. Limbaugh is probably the worst of the bunch, honestly. I started listening to Savage just to see what the fuss was about. Surprisingly, he's the most tolerable of the lot. I don't agree with him on a lot of things, but he must be taken out of context a lot or something, because his show isn't that bad. He spends most of his time talking about nutrition and telling nice stories. I've never listened to the rest, so I can't comment on them.

Anyway- crazy people don't really need a reason.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Breaking News....

beezz you're right, surveillance footage shows a disgruntled former Obamacare recipient is to blame.
Apparently the Undead still have issues with the program.

edit on 13-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Originally posted by olaru12
Actually I'm surprised that it doesn't happen more often with the with the hate filled rhetoric from the likes of Savage, Rush, Coulter, Levin, Liddy, Medved, mancow, Boortz, Beck, Ingraham and OReilly.

My opinion probably doesn't count for much here considering I'm not their target audience. However, I've listened to a lot of these folks. I just don't see them inspiring extreme right-wingers into violence.

You know, for a long time I've been convinced that Coulter doesn't buy into her own rhetoric. She's out to make money. Mancow's show is so moronic that even most conservatives I know don't like him. I'll amend that, I don't know anyone who likes Mancow. O'Reilly is a narcissist who loves the sound of his own voice. He ticks everyone off. Beck has me torn between amusement and arguing with the radio until I turn him off. Limbaugh is probably the worst of the bunch, honestly. I started listening to Savage just to see what the fuss was about. Surprisingly, he's the most tolerable of the lot. I don't agree with him on a lot of things, but he must be taken out of context a lot or something, because his show isn't that bad. He spends most of his time talking about nutrition and telling nice stories. I've never listened to the rest, so I can't comment on them.

Anyway- crazy people don't really need a reason.

don't you see....

But the crazy people that listen to the hate filled rhetoric; it gives them a reason to take it to the extreme. I offer as an example Nazi Germany.
Even here on ATS it's more than evident that many dogmatic politically minded have let their ideology push aside their common sense into verbally attacking other members for differences of opinion.

However I'm glad you can see thru the am talk show, rightwing BS. Of course most of it is pomp for favorable ratings and inturn sell advertising; but crazy people have little power of discernment.

edit on 13-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I am not specifically matter of factly stating that it is what it is
But I am saying the suspect list is pretty obvious...not that its the official stance of the Romney campaign to shoot out windows.

You wouldn't make a very good detective.

A bullet isn't very big. when something is hit, energy moves like a wave..so, the window sort of moves both in and out rapidly. Since the impact was small, the breaking window would fall depending on which way the energy was vibrating at the given time.
Now
As far as the picture. the angle is a bit odd..you can see whats on the outside, but the inside is optically masked a bit by the black divider. it could be more, equal, or less glass on the inside..but thats not the point overall.

And if it was a scattergun, salt rock, etc..then they wouldn't find a bullet.
So, in your statement that everyone is jumping to conclusions and you have a different view based on not finding a bullet..your suggesting you know what type of gun it was, what type of ammo was used, etc. aka, your falling into the same catagory your painting everyone else in.

Why are you so concerned about this anyhow? There seems to be a investigation and truth will come out. security footage is being gone over, and there is a suspect car. the truth will eventually come out here..but this is not some grand murder scheme..its a broken window and some potentially dangerous activity by a nut no matter which side of the glass it is on.

ATS is not on the scene conducting a investigation..cops are. We are just making opinions based on evidence provided so far.

Now, lets consider Newton's third law to revisit the first point (about the glass). For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.
Bullet, rock, etc goes to window. goes through window.
Window flexes first off with the missile, absorbing some momentum of the missile until the force of said missile overcomes the window and passes through due to strain. The window then, like a rubber band or whatever, pops back the opposite way due to the energy. at this point, if the window shatters and falls, the glass shards would be dropped more heavily on the opposite side..the window would hit the end and bounce back inside once again, etc..over and over until the energy was dissipated

Physics 101...so, stop flipping out about the size ratio of glass inside or outside unless you know matter of factly at which picosecond the window shattered.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Breaking News....

beezz you're right, surveillance footage shows a disgruntled former Obamacare recipient is to blame.
Apparently the Undead still have issues with the program.

edit on 13-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

The undead are exempt from Obamacare, remember Congress?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

True.

So far ZIP.

Good point!

day 2 and nothing, im thinking someone just broke it.............and reported it as a shot fired.......

Hasn't even been 24 hours, and your expecting a case to be wrapped up?
Your faith in the system is greater than mine.
I like your world where every crime is uncovered and resolved within a day..would have had that whole casey anthony thing less annoying to live through

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

True.

So far ZIP.

Good point!

Hasn't even been 24 hours, and your expecting a case to be wrapped up?
Your faith in the system is greater than mine.
I like your world where every crime is uncovered and resolved within a day..would have had that whole casey anthony thing less annoying to live through

wrapped up? No, but I also know that its not hard to find a bullet after its been fired into a building......

Keep trying to deflect .........the fact that this is reported as a shooting or continues to be reported as a shooting even tho the evidence so far(or lack there of) lends credence to it being something else is glaring.........

Has nothing to do with it being over and more with the expediency youd think they would have if they really thought this was a shooting invovled with the Pres campaign office......

It wreaks and if you dont think its all a lil fishy , then apparently your bias is more then mine

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Another happy customer.Shooter could be one of 250,000,000.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erectus
Small acts of protest toward a tyrannical government who denies the people of that which is theirs innately and which presages much much greater acts of protest culminating in outright rebellion by a justified people.

Here, let me help you with that...

The shooter is just some amped up idiot who thinks he's making a difference in the world. No sense in shoehorning a halo onto the guy.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, until there is actual credit taken, then it should be left as a unknown.

However, its hard not to see the empty can of tuna on the floor and a happy cat a few feet away and not put 2 and 2 together.

I think the bigger questions are. How did he figure out how to operate the can opener? Why would a cat full of tuna want to shoot at democrat campaign headquarters? Of course the only cat I have ever seen drive was on SNL and that didn't go too well so he probably couldn't drive up and drop off a pile of obama/biden like they did at the other headquarters.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join