It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower had had a talk with aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have heard of that President Eisenhower had had a meeting with aliens.Is it true?If you know the fact or some evidences,tell me,please.I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Not to sound blunt or anything, but if it was *TRUE* as in the *TRUTH* and *FACT*, dont you think it would be a little more... uhm... well known? So obviously no one has proven it or knows its true, whatever the argument is. Which I dont know, I havent heard anything about it. Everything people will bring is theories, not fact, not proof, and certainly not truths.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I did a quick search for you and came up with these. I haven't had to time to look over them but they may be of interest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaidylibre
I have heard of that President Eisenhower had had a meeting with aliens.Is it true?If you know the fact or some evidences,tell me,please.I'm confused.

This will help:

Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
here is a site that may be usefull, i didnt get to read it all but it seems up your ally. www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If you know the fact or some evidences...

If we had evidence it would be case closed on this part of ATS. In my opinion, I don't think that such a public person like the president would realy heve acces to that type of stuff. I would rather look for the person holding all the strings or in other words, the puppet master.

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame

If you know the fact or some evidences...

. In my opinion, I don't think that such a public person like the president would realy heve acces to that type of stuff. I would rather look for the person holding all the strings or in other words, the puppet master.

Have a nice day

Not to say you are wrong but alot of people think that back then the President was not just a figure head. But people also claim that Truman was really the last President in the know of the whole picture.

But Eisenhower was a major player in the military long before he was president. He was most likely a driving force behind the Military-Industrial Complex.

If there was something really secret in the military arounf 1947 I think there would be a good chance Eisenhower would be in on it.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   

If we had evidence it would be case closed on this part of ATS. In my opinion, I don't think that such a public person like the president would realy heve acces to that type of stuff. I would rather look for the person holding all the strings or in other words, the puppet master.
Have a nice day

In the matter of fact, we have tons of evidence, but no proof. Check the meaning of evidence and proof, please. Im getting annoyed to write once a week. WE HAVE EVIDENCE.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

As has been mentioned...this was actually before the Puppet Masters came into play.. Back then, presidents had power, and it is my belief that Icke was in on it... Most evidence suggests JFK was the last president to be briefed on it, and his reaction is what stopped the practice of presidential briefings on the matter. The presidents after him remained in the dark until Reagan (who knew through his VP, and later pres, Bush Sr.) Oddly enough, my bet would be on Jr. not having a clue about this, as Bush Sr. knows that the people in charge of it seem capable enough, and wouldn't want his son muddying up things....

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The director of the CIA? NSA? Or do you think it's part of the "shadow gov't"with no one to answer to above the board?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
The director of the CIA? NSA? Or do you think it's part of the "shadow gov't"with no one to answer to above the board?

I think its really more in the hands of people that would not answer to anyone. I would think it would be a safe bet to say heads in the CIA,NSA and Military would know about it to some extent.

I think thats where you would find parts of a Shadow Goverment. Perhaps even in parts of the civilian world too.

new topics

top topics

join