what would the world be like with romney.
1. war with iran. hint, the israeli's won't be fighting this one. so if you're in the military, and if you want to go to invade the persian
empire and try to occupy a country with 70,000,000 heavily organized and armed insurgents, vote for romney.
your life span will be 3 months max.
2. if you like obama's strategy of not starting wars unless attacked, then vote for him. obama's strategy is based on reality, not on what ifs.
3. the economy: romney's economic plan is simple. make the rich happy and re-affirm their belief that they are the best. their unbitterness
will lead to a more happy workplace, and less firings and layoffs. vote romney.
unfortunately, you'll never see another raise for the next 4-8 years and your taxes will increase without notice to offset your bosses new tax
havens, loopholes and tax cuts.
4. obama's economic plan is a bulldozer, it's going one way and stops for nobody. that means corporations, wall street, banks, lenders,
realtors, retailers et al, better stop their crooked and unethical ways or risk oblivion under obamas regulations.
basically levelling the economic playing field. and access to opportunities, advancement and better pay and benefits. key word "access", meaning
you can buy and have peanut butter because the cabinet is unlocked. not entitlement, freebies or socialism that they like to scare you with.
5. healthcare: romney's healthcare plan, like his other policies is impossible to define because it completely 180's every day. he's say's
he'll repeal obamacare, then the next day he says nothing.
one day he believes corporations are people, but a baby in a mothers womb is not, then the next day he's rambling about food stamps. vote for
romney if you like cracker jacks, gambling and surprises.
but its save to assume, the only ones who'll benefit from romneys healthcare are the insurance companies and its stock holders. not you, because
you'll most likely be declined live saving coverage because a pimple would be considered a pre-existing condition.
6. obama's healthcare plan: everybody basically knows what they'll get, to bad no one understands it because it has been riddled with lies and
half-truths. the one good thing, as a second term president, he can basically do what he wants and shape it to his original vision.
affordable access to 1st world medicine for all americans. vote obama.
edit on 11-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)