It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some calculations and questions concerning "The End"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Where do scientific fact and biblical truths meet? Is there such a time and place?

There may be a connection between the Festival Appointments of Leviticus 23 and astronomical time. Here are a few videos and numerical values to reflect on. They raise some interesting questions.

Genesis 6:3
Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.

If we take this verse at surface value, it could mean that an individual will only live to 120, roughly the same age as some of the oldest humans alive today. But if we look at it in terms of Jubilee years (every 50 years) we see that it encompasses all of humanity.

Leviticus 25:10
Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; each of you is to return to your family property and to your own clan.

120 x 50 = 6000 years.

This numerical value can be confirmed in the extra-biblical Epistle of Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER) = 40 Jubilees
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON) = 40 Jubilees
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT) = 40 Jubilees
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION) = 20 Jubilees

If the 7th day is holy (Genesis 2:3) and 1 day = 1000 years (2 Peter 3:8), then the 7000th year is holy.

But could 7 days really be the same as 7000 years? Is time linear or does time exist as a spiral dictated by the Golden Ratio?

An interesting video:

Revelation 6:12-13
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

This verse is another tricky one, but it may offer great insight about God's return and the beginning of the 7th day, or the 1000 year reign of Christ. Many atheists will take this verse literally and assume that "stars falling from the sky" indicates that John was writing about a flat earth. Approach it from a different angle and look at it in prophetic language. The fig tree is talked about by Christ himself in Matthew 24 and we know it is a reference to Israel. The question I am left with - do the stars represent the nations of the Earth?

Remember that Israel adopted the "Star of David" as the nation's flag in 1948 under the Rothschild family. The Star of David previously had no biblical or historical background. So what gives? Is Israel's flag a depiction of the Morning Star? Has the Antichrist already set up shop in God's high place?

Another important detail to take away from Rev 6:12-13 is the blood moon. The moon is probably not literally covered in blood; this is another example of prophetic language. Blood moons have coincided with Festival Appointments only 3 times so far. Even more interesting is that they happened at significant moments in history:

1. Jewish Year 5254 (1493-1494 AD): Christopher Columbus discovers New World, Jews expelled from Spain.
  2. Jewish Year 5710 (1949-1950 AD): Israel's recreation after 2000 years of exile.
  3. Jewish Year 5729 (1968-1969 AD): Israel reclaims Jerusalem in the Six Day War.

The next blood moon that coincides with a Jewish Festival Appointment will occur in 2014-2015. This is roughly 3.5 years before the year 2018, or one generation (70 years according to Psalm 90:10) after Israel's recreation and the blooming of the fig tree.

Revelation 12: 1-2
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

On the Jewish Festival of Trumpets in 2011, the constellation Virgo was observed from Jerusalem as being clothed in the Sun with the moon at her feet.

A few questions to take away from these calculations (feel free to add on or try to answer them):

1. How do we account for time before Adam (roughly 4000 BC)?
  2. Was Revelation 12 fulfilled last year?
  3. What event does the 2014 blood moon indicate?
  4. Does 2016-2017 = Jewish Year 5777? If "those days will be cut short" (Matthew 24:22), is this a premature beginning of the 7000th year? Is this the return of Christ and/or the merging of faith and fact?
  5. What are the missing puzzle pieces?

All rational and non-mocking responses welcome. Please do not bash me for speculating. Swift repliers beware! The Bible does indeed say that no man can know the day or the hour, but perhaps the year is a different story.

Peace,
DK
edit on 10/11/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER) = 40 Jubilees
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON) = 40 Jubilees
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT) = 40 Jubilees
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION) = 20 Jubilees

This sounds very familar...

Is that Mr.SuperiorEd behind that mask?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes."
-Maimonides (Spanish philosopher, 1135-1204)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
reply to post by Akragon

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes."
-Maimonides (Spanish philosopher, 1135-1204)

I don't need to accept anything... especially so called "truth" comming from the OT...
-Akragon (English philosopher/ATS member, 1979-present)

Nothing against you personally... Its just interesting to see ideas carry over from one member to the next...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have seen similar interpretations. I tend to follow your basic line of thought, but I dont' think we will really know until the actual events are happening.

I also think the world is really well lined up for Ezekiel 38s war.

Can't say I am looking forward to it, but in the end it's all good! I know where my hope is......

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.

If we take this verse at surface value, it could mean that an individual will only live to 120, roughly the same age as some of the oldest humans alive today.

Well if we do take it at face value its completely wrong. Because someone has already beat that age cap that the bible has stated.

Jeanne Calment lived to be 122 years, 164 days.

Whoops

Jeanne Calment-Wikipedia
edit on 11-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't care who is saying it, all I know is the Bible has a knack for predictions and I brought popcorn, I think the show is starting soon. I do pray he is a forgiving god.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What you quoted is an interpretation of the Epistle of Barnabas, which was actually part of the NT. The fact that it is now extrabiblical and gives such a precise time frame screams "conspiracy" to me. Regardless of your opinon, it is definitely interesting, and relevant information to consider.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ahh, jeez. Dec. 21st hasn't even come to pass yet, and now we're working on fresh dates.

Just so you know, the end is always near, the dates will always seem to point to something and the signs will be there if you look for them.

In the end, some where, some time, someone will be right, but it won't matter, because they were right.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just watched the videos. I think all things point to this being the general time. I have never seen the part about the constellations, intersting.

However; some key things appear to be missing if Virgo was the woman and the 7 year tribulation started in late 2011.

What was/is the 7 year convenant (peace treaty with Israel)? Israel would not appear to be "safe in her borders", which I beleive is a prerequisite. The trib is supposed to start the same day as the false prince making his treaty. Nothing was presented on that. What about the "two witnesses". Nothing mentioned, and nothing obvious yet.

There is still time if you are projecting 2014 as the mid period and 2017 as the return, but so far we haven't seen BILLIONS killed in wars, famine, natural disasters etc. Still time, but that stuff should be (or about to be) underway if the above is correct.

In fact, so far, while I can think of a few possible candidates, there is no discernable anti christ.....unless you ascribe to the theory that the antichrist is not an actual person, but a "spirit of antichrist".

That's just some general thoughts for now.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

I can see that you know how to nitpick at the fickle details, but do you have anything useful to contribute to the thread? Other sources, cross references, contradictory info, your own calculations...

...anything?

Peace,
DK

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
In fact, so far, while I can think of a few possible candidates, there is no discernable anti christ.....unless you ascribe to the theory that the antichrist is not an actual person, but a "spirit of antichrist".

That's just some general thoughts for now.

Thank you for sharing constructive thoughts. My opinion is that the spirit of the antichrist is alive and well, and completely evident in both America and Israel today - you can see my detailed thread on that here: The Great Delusion: Evidence of Babylon in America and Israel. The commonly accepted theory seems to be that the spirit of the antichrist and many minor "Princes of Tyre" are just stepping stones meant to deceive and destroy until the real physical Antichrist (King of Tyre) comes, who, according to Scripture, will be revealed at the midpoint of the Tribulation. It may also be important to consider that the "covenant with many" could have already happened recently, out of view of the public eye.

Peace,
DK

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Wow! That was an amazing video. If you take this new information on the Jubilees and then consider what I have been saying for the last two years, we now have multiple accounts of the same dates.

1) Jubilees
2) Enoch and his 70 generation judgment against the watchers
3) The precession of the Earth at one generation (72.222 years) 26000 divided by 360
4) Epistle of Barnabas
5) Israel becoming a nation as a marker for the generation
6) Paris Meridian and Mt. Herman are 2012.9 miles from each other.
7) Mt. Herman is 33.33 X 33.33 using Paris as Zero
8) Traveling 33.33 nautical miles takes you 2012.9 miles
9) Freemasons who reject the chief cornerstone are the ones that rule the world at 33.33 degrees.
10) Christ died at the 9th hour (3pm) and the blood red moon rose on the horizion at 3:33pm on 3/33/33.

Each of these 10 witnesses arrive at the same time. NOW! For me, Barnabas gives one of the most valuable keys in this verse:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

As far as I know, I have never seen the list of ages related to Father, Son and Holy Ghost as I list them here. I posted this for the first time on ATS several months ago to over a year ago. One of the strongest accounts of this is in Esdra Book 2. The Angel reveals many details in this account. Also, the book, Shepherd of Hermas also has clues.

Your find is really welcomed. Thank you. These are new elements from Leviticus.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If we take this verse at surface value, it could mean that an individual will only live to 120, roughly the same age as some of the oldest humans alive today. But if we look at it in terms of Jubilee years (every 50 years) we see that it encompasses all of humanity.

Last I checked "all of humanity" has been around alot longer than 6000 years. More like 100,000-65,000 years, depending on the source. Either way, its a lot longer than 6000 years.

There is strike 2.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Yeah, the first video is really interesting. The math is a little tricky though in its calculation of the 7000th year. I need someone else to check it and see if I am missing something.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Last I checked "all of humanity" has been around alot longer than 6000 years. More like 100,000-65,000 years, depending on the source. Either way, its a lot longer than 6000 years.

There is strike 2.

You can go ahead and strike me out. I really don't care. I have provided a few puzzle pieces. If you don't care to help put the puzzle together, feel free to leave the thread.

If you actually read the information and watch the videos, you'll find that I don't discount geological time with the bible. What I am saying is that they can coexist. The 7000 year period the bible describes is only our age of humanity within the greater context of cosmological time. We could have evolved, but it's still not settled science by a long shot. As a bible student and an amateur astronomer I believe that the universe is designed like a clock, and 7000 years is a significant figure in that clock. I have heard, for instance, that this is roughly the same time it takes for our solar system to revolve around the Milky Way. Whether there is any truth to this or not, the mystery continues...

Peace,
DK

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Oh, you mean this one?

. . . with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.

I never see that happening, sorry.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yeah, the first video is really interesting. The math is a little tricky though in its calculation of the 7000th year. I need someone else to check it and see if I am missing something.

Which one of the three versions of Daniel are you using?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The 7,000 year time frame is not from Daniel. I got that number relatively simply, by finding the product of Genesis 6:3 (120 years) and Leviticus 25:10 (50 years). It is just a bonus that this number is also supported extra-biblically and is of astronomical significance.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Oh, you mean this one?

. . . with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.

I never see that happening, sorry.

I take that figuatively.....we don't use swords or horseman anymore....although the rifle and armored units take the place of those in modern warfare. And "whole" army. Do you know how many "armies" the Russians have (assuming, as I beleive, that Rosh/Gog of Magog is Russia)?. TEN! Ten seperate armies in 4 seperate Districts.

A large force made of many countries will attack Israel before or during the last days. Note......depending on what scholar/pastor/seminary/interpretation you look at the Ez 38 war is NOT the battle of Armegaddon. It is seperate. In fact their might even be another Arab-Israeli war BEFORE the EZ 38 war.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join