It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERY American MUST See THIS Video:CNN: Mother of slain State Dep't official tired of being ignored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This video is from Anderson Copper last night. Cooper is interviewing Pat Smith, the mother of State Department employee, veteran Sean Smith who, along with Ambassador Stevens and two other Americans, was senselessly murdered in the 9/11 Benghazi consulate attack.

This interview is heartbreaking and this poor woman details how callously President Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Susan Rice and others in the Obama administration lied to her face.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Oct 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed vid

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Everything they say is a lie anyway...

We can be sure of one thing though...

They WILL answer to God in the end.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wonder if she shed a tear for Gaddhafi when the butter knife went "up there",
or if it's only Americans who merit mourning?

Did you know that Gaddhafi's daughter Hannah was killed in an attack supposedly targeting him, years ago?
Did she deserve that death, any more than Sean Smith?

I weep for the mothers of the soldiers, but they are grown men. They know what they are supporting over there.
And if they don't understand, they need to unplug from their MMOs for a few minutes and soul search,
if there is anything left to see in there.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Comparing Gaddhafi to a young American Soldier killed in the line of duty...is a bit of a stretch...don't you think.

Des

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here are the transcripts of the CNN interview:
I'm sorry, I don't know how to place the actual youtube screen...instead of the link on the OP.
If anyone can, please do.

Exerpt:

COOPER: Who told you that they would give you information?

SMITH: You'll love this. Obama told me. Hillary promised me. Joe Biden -- Joe Biden is a pressure. He was a real sweetheart. But he also told -- they all told me that -- they promised me. And I told them please, tell me what happened. Just tell me what happened.

COOPER: So you're still waiting to hear from somebody about what happened to your son? About what they know? Or even what they don't know.

SMITH: Right. Right. Officially yes. I told them, please don't give me any baloney that comes through with this political stuff. I don't want political stuff. You can keep your political, just tell me the truth. What happened. And I still don't know. In fact, today I just heard something more that he died of smoke inhalation.

COOPER: So you don't even know the cause of death?

SMITH: I don't even know if that's true or not. No, I don't. I don't know where. I look at TV and I see bloody hand prints on walls, thinking, my god, is that my son's? I don't know if he was shot. I don't know -- I don't know. They haven't told me anything. They are still studying it. And the things that they are telling me are just outright lies. That Susan Rise, what -- she talked to me personally and she said, she said, this is the way it was. It was -- it was because of this film that came out.

COOPER: So she told you personally that she thought it was a result of that video of the protest?

SMITH: Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. In fact all of them did. All of them did. Leon Panetta actually took my face in his hands like this and he said, trust me. I will tell you what happened. And so far, he's told me nothing. Nothing at all. And I want to know.

COOPER: You deserve -- you deserve answers.

SMITH: I think so. I believe I do. I believe it. It's my son. I had him for the first -- I told Obama personally, I said, look, I had him for his first 17 years and then he went into the service, then you got him. And -- I won't say it the way I said it. But I said you screwed up, you didn't do a good job, I lost my son. And they said, we'll get back to you. We -- I promise, I promise you. I will get back to you.

COOPER: Some of the administration have said well, you know, we're investigating, we're still trying to find out answers. But you just want --

SMITH: They still are.

COOPER: You would still want them to contact you and at least keep you apprised of the investigation, of where things are. You would think that they would at least do that.

SMITH: That would be so nice. That would at least acknowledge that I have a right to know something, something other than, we're checking up on it, or trust me. I like that one the best of all. Trust me. I will let you know. Well, I don't trust you anymore. I don't trust you anymore. You -- I'm not going to say lied to me, but you didn't tell me and you knew.

COOPER: Pat Smith, thank you.

SMITH: OK. (END VIDEOTAPE)

Source:
www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Here ya go...

Des

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
one thing i have to say,my wife was not waching yet said it sound like michael jackson.go figure,lol.her face skin looks not normal. believe the news? believe what ever you want to believe.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Did you know that Gaddhafi's daughter Hannah was killed in an attack supposedly targeting him, years ago?
Did she deserve that death, any more than Sean Smith?

Did you know that was just propaganda put out by Gaddafi?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

join