posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
1. QE is not based upon 'pulling money out of thin air'.
There is an obscene $26 TRILLION dollars hidden away in banks for security, gathering dust, as well as another few trillion under the bed in home. If
7 billion human keeps just $1000 under their bed, there would be $7 TRILLION there, unused and uncirculated.
But we do know not every human has that much, many with no savings, but rich elites do have MORE than $1000 and that's just pocket change.
Devaluing the dollar is one way to help them CIRCULATE their wealth, or see their hoarding values sink. Devaluation also helps in the export of
american goods and services making them cheaper to be bought by others, helping increase earnings and jobs to meet capacity demand, as well as making
imports expensive, when USA already has all it needs except for worthless trinklets such as toxic junk from China.
2. Majority of those obscene monies are kept in US for best security and rule of law systems. Anytime the Treasury needs funds, there is a ready pool
of real money to purchase bonds. Legitimate and safe.
3. Austerity is and had been proven a FAILED economic policy. Spending is the only way to circulate money and wealth. Cutting wastage, on policies
that sees no tangible or intangible returns is neccessary, but Paul Ryan style of Guillotine budget cuts is utter stupidity and will spell the end of
USA, with money not being ciruculated.
4. Inflation will rise, but as long as it is kept below 5% and made up by increasing the wages of workers through productivity and innovation, no
american will get hurt.
5. Due to irratic climate changes, this year's havest is presumed to be not that strong. But still, not ALL regions experieced adverse bad weather.
Raising prices is only an excuse of the greedy to earn unconscionably more from the poor, or to maintain ALWAYS their annual profits at the expense of
workers and citizens by raising prices.
Boycott instead the food producers and middlemen, or rationalized the use of emergency food stockpiles to feed citizens, to make the greedy lose their
food hoard profits. 2 can play the game - People vs Greedy Corporations.