It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have a big mystery here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We have been trying to resolve a very big mystery here in the UK over the last 16 months, and it is this,,, for many years an old gravel pit area that closed in the 70's has been used as a dog walking area ever since, no gates just drive off the A12 right into a big stone car park, it could take 90 or more cars and not be full.
Then you get out your car with your dog and your able to walk a full mile in a square and get back to your car and leave. Anyway 16 months ago we went on our weekly visit, and wow massive new gates put up on all 3 exits, sign saying Keep out, closed due to naughty sex crimes happening here.
Then we still kept an eye of this place, parked the car in a lay-by and walked to the gates, odd thing here, no public can get in, but all 6 rubbish bins are full near the gates, emptied some time or other, but filled again next visit, this with no public or anyone ever getting in those grounds.
I now have had people say they see lights in there, people digging deep at night time from 11 PM till 5 AM 7 days a week, and I just am thinking are things going on under ground? what do you folks think?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Banging in a gravel pit will not cause WWIII.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I think if you really want to know what's going on that you should either stay up late or get up early and go see for yourself. Take your dog for a late/early walk around the fenced perimeter, and bring your binoculars and a camera just in case it's something cool.

It's probably nothing, but if it's something weird you can report it here first!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is insane.
Definitely, World War III on the brink and without doubt it will start in this parking lot.
Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

First of all, what relevance does this story have to WWIII?

With regards to the gravel pit, why don't you go there after 11pm and take some video recordings and or photographs. Then you can come back and give us all a bit more to go on, other than a random fable!

Not even a precise location. Are you aware the A12 runs from Ipswich almost to the centre of London?

Remember, this site has a global member base.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
don't worry about these comments your right OP you just posted in the wrong section.

I'm sure a mod will be along soon to shift your post for you.

Anyways well it sounds pretty suss if they stop operations in the day.

can you message me location?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Do you know if the property is private or gov? Wonder if someone bought it to start their own bunker.

I found that is you have an address in the US anyway you can put it into google search and get all kinds of info on property.

edit on 10-10-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Even better, get on google Earth and post the location. I agree with the above users about checking it out after hours also. Bins full, no-one there? Seems strange knowing nobody has access to the land.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
hey here is the location he gave me. bit of history to the place also as I have read.
place is call Toby's Walk.

goo.gl...
edit on 10-10-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What are them things up the road.

looks like a town but there are no marked roads.

also they weren't there in 2009. because looking at gaps in the tree in street view they show up as grass where there should be grey/whites/browns.

edit on 10-10-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The park as far as I know is owned now by Suffolk Council, as a friend told me she rang them to ask what is going on there, but they hung up on her.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
get out there man take some photos.
I see a few ways you can get a few good shots.

is it a full on fence around the perimeter?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
In the US, you can look up who owns which parcels of land. Maybe in the UK????

I would look to see if it has been recently purchased. The owner may give some clue to what is happening.

top topics

join