It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Settlers attacked cops posing as Palestinian shepherds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by TXRabbit

- if they didn't fire rockets/mortars at them
- if they didn't suicide-bomb them
- it was their land originally
- it was their land by right
- it was their land by treaty
- 6 million
- chased out of every country they've tried to settle
- "wiped off the map"
- Hitler

Yeah , And I want my old Persia back.

link : www.iranatlas.info...

But nobody is paying attention

Here's how to get it back.
1. Write a book saying God gave it to you.
2. Get a good PR dept.
3. Start attacking your enemies and always claim you are defending yourself.
4. Get a good PR dept.
Remember you can do whatever you want as long as you have a good public relations department behind you.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

unfortunately you are right..

nothing will become of this..

not when their religion teaches

things such as this..

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful. That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general. A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonored. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

R. Hanina said: If a heathen smites a Jew, he is worthy of death; for it is written, And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian. [Ex. 2:12] R. Hanina also said: He who smites an Israelite on the jaw, is as though he had thus assaulted the Divine Presence; for it is written, one who smiteth man [i.e. an Israelite] attacketh the Holy One. Sanhedrin 58b [In other words, if a non-Jew kills a Jew, the non-Jew can be killed. Punching an Israelite is akin to assaulting God. (But killing a non-Jew is NOT like assaulting God.]

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Why do you think Palestinians are throwing missiles over Israel?

You honestly think a concentration camp around 1.5 million people wouldn't spark hatred?

Furthermore, what did Palestine have anything to do with WW2?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Damn people can be savage, idiotic and really why have all of this violence? What good would it do? I read this fanfiction once, who's main character was made from each greek god. Her job was to protect the earth from out of control species.. Mainly humans, vampires, and other creatures.. (Was a twilight fiction with a bit of other characters of books, like house of night, eclipse, and the vampire diaries) We need someone like that character, she was good but cold, but never corrupt...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I wouldn't count on these Settlers getting away with anything. Not when they've been nailed so clearly and totally. All is not well between the Israeli Defense Forces/Israeli Central Government and the Settlements and it hasn't been for a long time. I think it really turned hot after the forced eviction of Jews from settlements while clearing out of Gaza and went from there...

However, the IDF don't like the militant settlers all THAT much more than the Palestinians do, seeing as how they are ALSO directly targeted by them often enough to make it downright serious.

Operation Price Tag

Just my two cents...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Nothing new! See this :

Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack

I wonder how often this happens and nobody knows its a jew doing it for sympathy

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by TXRabbit

- 6 million
- "wiped off the map"
- Hitler

Yeah , And I want my old Persia back.

link : www.iranatlas.info...

But nobody is paying attention

Here's how to get it back.
1. Write a book saying God gave it to you.
2. Get a good PR dept.
3. Start attacking your enemies and always claim you are defending yourself.
4. Get a good PR dept.
Remember you can do whatever you want as long as you have a good public relations department behind you.

+ We should make banks and get usury to get more money and power.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
dp
edit on 10-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
O

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Of course I don't know for certain, but I have a strong feeling that if the IDF posed as Palestinians more often, this type of result would be commonplace.

As far as religious extremists go, you'd be hard pressed to find a more radical mindset than that of the "settlers."

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I would say that the police did this to start trouble.
but they got more than they thought they would.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

..... Before the Zionist showed up the Christians, Jews and Muslims lived in relative peace.

you're quite right.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Ask yourself this question: Why were undercover officers posing as Palestinian shepherds in the first place?
Those illerate Jooos.

If you would have read the news article :

assumed they were Arabs approaching the farm they were staying in.

It's obvious that they were wolves in sheep's clothing spying
on Palestinians, then returning to their base in the illegal settlements.
This also shows the collusion between illegal settlements and israel.
. . . a new version of Keystone Cops

edit on 11/10/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Cannot believe the world lets this happen..Gaza under attack yet it hardly gets a mention.Yet syria gets daily msn coverage.Oh yeah no ones bothered about the people of gaza.European peace keepers been lined up to go into Syria..what about gaza..you know cancer victims in Gaza are near on certain to die!!It stinks cant go on...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
seeing how this thread will most-likely wind up weighed down with all the usual drivel and diatribe, I'd like to take this opportunity to list the "reasons/excuses" right now - to get it out of the way, you understand.

- 6 million
- "wiped off the map"
- Hitler

that should cover it.

Carry on

It is important to get the historical facts right. Their land originally? No. The Philistines (Palestinians) were there before the Semitic tribes arrived, c. 8000 years ago, and so were the Canaanites. Palestinians were not always Arabs, that is a much later invasion from southern Semitic tribes which resulted in the mixing of populations. (Note that jews and arabs are the same people, same DNA, same original tribes traced back to Yemen).

Land by right? OK, well for that you would have to believe that some god wrote a book and decided that a piece of land belonged to someone in particular yet leaving out every other human population in the claim... I think that I would do the same to claim that any piece of land belongs to my family: "god gave us this land! look it is written in this..err... book that fell from...err... the sky, yeah, that's right. An Angel gave it to me... You don't believe me? then you will burn in Hell". To be fair, no human population has any "land by right" because it should be either all humans or none.

Land by treaty? Agreed but then they would have to stick to the 1948 boundaries, which would give back to the Palestinians a fair portion of what the Israeli government claims its borders to be.

Rockets and mortars come naturally after the land usurpation. Wouldn't you shell your neighbour if he decided to take your home and kick you out of your neighbourhood by force, where you have no government or justice system to protect you?

If the religious fanatics (all creeds) were eliminated, there would be peace in the world. it is only because the crazy orthodox jews are convinced an invisible man in the sky promised them a few plots in the desert that there is a conflict going on.

edit on 15-10-2012 by KennethHarwer because: typos

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

..... Before the Zionist showed up the Christians, Jews and Muslims lived in relative peace.

you're quite right.

Does it count the Jews murdered in the 1775 Hebron massacre, the 1831 Jerusalem massacre, the 1840 Zefat massacre, the 1921 massacre in Jaffa, Petah Tikva, Hadera, Rehovot, the 1929 Hebron Massacre ?
No? Didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KennethHarwer

“The Philistines (Palestinians)...”

You got it wrong from the start.
Please pay a visit to your local library and educate yourself. (NO,RENSE is not a library)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by KennethHarwer

“The Philistines (Palestinians)...”

You got it wrong from the start.
Please pay a visit to your local library and educate yourself. (NO,RENSE is not a library)

If you are going to say I am wrong, kindly post your counter argument. Just saying it doesn't count and sending people to a local library is hardly an argument either, just a display of arrogance.

There are numerous references you can easily verify, since you seem to be an avid reader at local libraries, that clarify that the word Palestine comes from the Philistines (spelling varies as it is a greek adaptation), although mostly likley not the word they used to call themselves. Additionally, the populations of the levant after the Neanderthal migrations/disappearance were heavily mixed between proto-Eastern and European populations with mtDNA showing to be from different sources but mainly the Agean, from post ice age migrations. Semites arrived c. 4000 BC with major archaeological records especially during the early Akkadian kingdoms. But those semites were not necessarily jews as even the Phoenicians were part of the semitic tribes as well as the Sabians, Syriacs, Chaldeans, etc. When some israeli scientist decided to do DNA sampling a decade ago, they were convinced to find that semites would be among the oldest branches of regional inhabitants but that wasn't the case so they didn't advertise the results too much. Not good for the argument of being the "original people".

The Philistines as labelled by the Greeks are found across the land of Canaan as early as 1500BC. Several indo-european populations are found to have lived in what is generally called the land of Canaan c. 8000 years ago. So going that far in time to debate the jews are the rightful owners of the land is as preposterous as saying most of Europe belongs to the Greeks or perhaps the Celts or the Visigoths so everyone else should buzz off. Or how about the Neanderthals? Maybe they own the place after all.
Are all non-native americans ready to go back to wherever their ancestors lived based on that argument? I doubt it. Anthropology shows that 150 to 200 years in long enough for a culture to be absorbed by another. Until that happens, people will still claim ownership to a land passed down for a couple of generations. Kindly prove me wrong with solid arguments, please.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join