learn more

Settlers attacked cops posing as Palestinian shepherds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+30 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I feel kind of like an A-hole finding some comedy in all of this since it's a serious issue that the Palestinians must deal with each day, but on this day the settlers messed with the wrong "Palestinians".

Link-YNet News

Undercover officers beaten by Jewish settlers with clubs after approaching farm they were staying in. Legal aid group: Police treats settlers like worst enemies

Three young Jewish settlers are suspected of attacking undercover police officers who were posing as Palestinian shepherds. One officer was injured in the incident.

According to police, the suspects punched the officers and attacked them with clubs because they assumed they were Arabs approaching the farm they were staying in. The Mount Sinai farm is located in the south Mount Hebron area.

On Sunday the Jerusalem District Court extended the suspects' remand until Tuesday. An indictment is expected to be filed in the coming days. A fourth suspect is still at large.

I find it odd the article claims that the police are the settler's worst enemies when clearly it's the extremist settlers who are causing the problem.

How dare the police try to put an end to some of the bigoted hate crimes in the area

Maybe next time the settlers will think twice before attacking people just for being Arab.

BUSTED!

edit on 9-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And I bet nothing will come of it because the "innocent" settlers thought they were Arabs. Looks like there is no laws when a "settler" does something to an Arab but if an Arab had done this to a "settler" the IDF would have been there shooting every Arab in sight. Maybe the "settlers" thought the Arab they stole the land from was coming back.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I even remember instances of Arabs simply defending themselves from the settler attacks only to have the police or IDF come and kick drag their butts to jail and the settlers get away unscathed, which is completely unfair but to be expected in this area where apartheid and genocide are rampant.

But, it looks like these punks might get an example made out of them, since they attacked police.

In Israel's defense (which I rarely defend) there does seem to be some organizations that are trying to stop the settler violence, so there is a bit of hope in all this...not much hope though.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

In Israel's defense (which I rarely defend) there does seem to be some organizations that are trying to stop the settler violence, so there is a bit of hope in all this...not much hope though.

Too little too late my friend. World opinion of israel is hateful, the days of the jewish state is numbered.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ask yourself this question: Why were undercover officers posing as Palestinian shepherds in the first place?

Answer: Because the Government of Israel is doing what it can to protect innocent Palestinians (those who aren't throwing rockets and mortars into Jewish neighborhoods), and laid a trap for those settlers - Jewish settlers - who would do them harm.

Those evil Jooos.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
seeing how this thread will most-likely wind up weighed down with all the usual drivel and diatribe, I'd like to take this opportunity to list the "reasons/excuses" right now - to get it out of the way, you understand.

- if they didn't fire rockets/mortars at them
- if they didn't suicide-bomb them
- it was their land originally
- it was their land by right
- it was their land by treaty
- 6 million
- chased out of every country they've tried to settle
- "wiped off the map"
- Hitler

that should cover it.

Carry on

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Ask yourself this question: Why were undercover officers posing as Palestinian shepherds in the first place?

Answer: Because the Government of Israel is doing what it can to protect innocent Palestinians (those who aren't throwing rockets and mortars into Jewish neighborhoods), and laid a trap for those settlers - Jewish settlers - who would do them harm.

I already said that in this thread...stop being redundant and read the thread before posting please.

Those evil Jooos.

You mean those evil Zionists...Jews are not evil. Are Jews against Zionism evil?

Stop with the jew hate card...didn't take you long either.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I find it odd the article claims that the police are the settler's worst enemies when clearly it's the extremist settlers who are causing the problem.

Maybe settlers want to do some thing real horrible to Palestinians and Police is stopping them like "you can not do this , they may have camera and access to the internet". Otherwise it makes no sense.

What are they ? They don't even respect their own rules.

It must be hard to deal with them. I wish there was more reports from Palestine and the life of refugees.
edit on 9-10-2012 by mideast because: I merely read what I write

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Too little too late my friend. World opinion of israel is hateful, the days of the jewish state is numbered.

I agree that world opinion of Israel has changed it's just there still are a lot of powerful people constantly trying to preserve the image of an innocent Israel and a lot of people are buying into it. Here in Canada we have a lot of devout Christian Zionists who honestly believe that these Palestinians deserve the treatment since they are on the "Chosen one's" land and should just be gone.

I'm not saying all Christians think like this but I guarantee you that I personally know quite a few people who believe Israel deserves this land because they believe the bible says so, yet from what I can tell they cannot have this land as they have been cast away. I'm no expert and that is for another thread.

A lot of us care, but there is not much that most of us can do about it no matter what our enlightenment on the situation may be.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wolves in sheeps clothes

This time the wolves got slapped.

I am getting tired of my own opinions on the Israel/Palestine situation. I know our motto is "Deny Ignornace" but i think i almost prefer to be blissfully ignornant of these conflicts....almost...Sigh.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

- if they didn't fire rockets/mortars at them
- if they didn't suicide-bomb them
- it was their land originally
- it was their land by right
- it was their land by treaty
- 6 million
- chased out of every country they've tried to settle
- "wiped off the map"
- Hitler

Yeah , And I want my old Persia back.

link : www.iranatlas.info...

But nobody is paying attention

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Those evil Jooos.

Maybe they can show their honesty by accepting border and giving the occupied lands back to refugees.

This news about false advertise of Justice Palestinians can never get.
edit on 9-10-2012 by mideast because: --------------- I am low educated

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I forgot to mention this, and you probably already know, but the settlers repeatedly attack Christians, and other Jews such as the Ethiopians...there are many links to prove this so I won't bother....but yeah a lot of those settlers hate anything that isn't Ashkenazi

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Those evil Jooos.

you can't tell people to ask themselves a question only to give them an answer yourself

you sound like a politician, and I dont listen to politicians

first, you sound like you are promoting free thinking and later you impose your own little idea based on your own perception and/or agenda.. pfft

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
These settlers are very lucky I was not there

And the cops, hahahahahaha, they attacked cops!

Stupid settlers, I guess the American tax dollars isn't enough to educate the lil pukes.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Those evil Jooos.

You are a shill.

AND THAT IS A FACT!

Twisty McGee can't come up with anything substantial so you spew some bigotry

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Wolves in sheeps clothes

This time the wolves got slapped.

I am getting tired of my own opinions on the Israel/Palestine situation. I know our motto is "Deny Ignornace" but i think i almost prefer to be blissfully ignornant of these conflicts....almost...Sigh.

I agree with you brother! Sometimes I rather just not know...but where will that lead us? Probably no where but the reality of ignorance that we try so hard and deny (some of us at least).

Wolves and sheep need to learn how to live among each other, even in times of hunger.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yes, this may be seen as a one sided thread but I don't see this happening to settlers so the OP is correct in pointing out this type of hypocrisy in Israel and the lands it occupies as it allows it's citizens to continue to treat the original inhabitants as animals. I wonder for what reason were the police dressed as shepherds? I doubt it was for the good of Palestinians as it was probably a group of spies trying to gather intelligence and they got attacked by the same religious extremists they were protecting. This is so ironic that if I wasn't so disgusted I would be dying of laughter.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Nothing new! See this :

Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I forgot to mention this, and you probably already know, but the settlers repeatedly attack Christians, and other Jews such as the Ethiopians...there are many links to prove this so I won't bother....but yeah a lot of those settlers hate anything that isn't Ashkenazi

Oh yeah it's the non Semitic European Zionist that are causing the problems over there. Before the Zionist showed up the Christians, Jews and Muslims lived in relative peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join