It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Chinese Pyramids Evidence of Alien Visitors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
At the very beginning of the century, two Australian merchants traveled to the vast plains of Sichuan in the central part of China, where they discovered over one hundred pyramids. The Australians asked the superior of the local monastery about the pyramids, and the superior said that they were very old. The first record of the pyramids was written over 5,000 years ago; therefore, it is very likely that they are even older.

The merchants also discovered that the pyramids belonged to the epoch when China was ruled by ancient emperors who believed in the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations. Moreover, the emperors themselves insisted that they were ancestors of the sons of the sky, who had landed the Earth on iron dragons. Aliens are alleged to have been the constructors of the pyramids.

Pravda Article Link

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wish people wouldn't use that pravda site as much...it creates too much in the way of false and misleading info...interesting story though cause it had aussies in it! heh..

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
"I wish people wouldn't use that pravda site as much"

Ditto, normally its about as misleading as Mr Icke. I don`t think its to far off the mark in this instance though. I have read in several different mags including the BBC history magazine of these "fields" of pyramids and the details seem to be consistent(ish).

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Those were probably just built by the original man. They built pyramids all over the world. Nubia, Kush, Khemet, Mesopotamia, America, Australia and maybe even more. It could have been aliens but I doubt it.

ONE

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I realise that Pravda is viewed by many to be an unreliable source of factual information. I had started to write a short disclaimer like, "OK, OK - I know this is a Pravda story.....but....." Then decided to just let it go and name the souce in the link so people could choose from there.

But, I thought it might generate some discussion and posted it anyway.

For all those members who find Pravda lacking in credibility, please accpet my apology......LOL

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
" Ditto, normally its about as misleading as Mr Icke. "

What is your analysis of David Icke? I've watched and read some of his stuff in the last month and am curious to know!

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You'll find enough on this and Icke in the archives to keep you out of therapy for years.
Any pyramids in China will have been recently built to hide SARS victims.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Any pyramids in China will have been recently built to hide SARS victims. ~ Estragon

i hope that's sarcasm.

anyway, i remember hearing about some pyramids or ruins in china that had pipes in them and stuff. they all pointed to the sky and stuff like that in a very egyptian style. maybe the egyptians actually got to china? not like conquered china, but traded ideas with them.

new topics

top topics

join