It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So WW3 Is Going To Be Over Who Has The Right To Nuke Or Not Nuke?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Oh well i guess we can get used to living in caves again, there is no football or pubs or Mcdonalds, not a walk in the park though

My point is let Israel sort out its own problems

ww1 and ww2 was easy as every country was in some pact

A Real world army is needed that is NOT the BANKSTER RUN UN or others, it needs to be a genuine world army for the defence of all countries

Fear nothing but fear itself
edit on 8-10-2012 by laserjeff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I really cannot envision a Nuclear World War.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Who exactly would a world army fight

Surely if it ever got to a stage where we had a world army it would be redundant

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, that's basically it....so the A$$holes are going to just....NUKE EVERYBODY! I mean WTF, makes sense right?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by laserjeff

I don't think anybody should be nuking anyone..

A Real world army is needed that is NOT the BANKSTER RUN UN or others, it needs to be a genuine world army for the defence of all countries

Or for the control of all countries... double

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Well thats a relief

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Who exactly would a world army fight

Surely if it ever got to a stage where we had a world army it would be redundant

Fighting certainly would be redundant and better than banksters UN

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why spend millions on developing said weapons and not use them?

Deterrent? Someone will use one someday and then KABOOM!!!!

Goodbye life as we know it!!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A good rule of thumb is, if we attack a nation, they do not have WMD.

I don't think it is our right to decide who has nukes and who doesn't. The very idea that we do is incredibly hypocritical.

Besides, the argument that we have the right to invade a nation, topple their government, and take over as a conquering army simply because somebody says that they are trying to create a nuclear bomb is weak indeed. There is another underlying agenda for this very pathetic excuse, you can bet on it.

But the American people buy into the lie. Rest assured, if we enter another World War, it will be felt on American soil, and not just by dead soldiers being shipped home, and the news on TV.

All those armchair hawks advocating for this escalation, when we suffer from bombings and nuclear attacks on our own land, will be the first ones crying. Thus it has always been.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
No one has the right !

We know what nukes do and i hope we are civilized enough to understand its totally wrong. If it happens i believe it happens by nation who´s people spend significant portion of their time and energy to their intrest, when everything and all is about their intrest and what they believe is right and all the rest are plain wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Yes, that's basically it....so the A$$holes are going to just....NUKE EVERYBODY! I mean WTF, makes sense right?

War never is logical

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
No one has the right !

We know what nukes do and i hope we are civilized enough to understand its totally wrong. If it happens i believe it happens by nation who´s people spend significant portion of their time and energy to their intrest, when everything and all is about their intrest and what they believe is right and all the rest are plain wrong.

Nagasaki or Hiroshima mean anything

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE

I don't think anybody should be nuking anyone..

Yes most important point

re:

Agreed it would need to be done properly

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

I don't think it is our right to decide who has nukes and who doesn't. The very idea that we do is incredibly hypocritical.

Besides, the argument that we have the right to invade a nation, topple their government, and take over as a conquering army simply because somebody says that they are trying to create a nuclear bomb is weak indeed. There is another underlying agenda for this very pathetic excuse, you can bet on it.

But the American people buy into the lie. Rest assured, if we enter another World War, it will be felt on American soil, and not just by dead soldiers being shipped home, and the news on TV.

All those armchair hawks advocating for this escalation, when we suffer from bombings and nuclear attacks on our own land, will be the first ones crying. Thus it has always been.

Agreed,

I think i will look at your other posts on other threads i like logic, i love cats also

i like how the armchair hawks have avatars that try and give an impression of danger,ridicule or something lol, you will see some in this thread

re:

Yes but sooner or later luck runs out, either you think they dont or maybe they dont but someone who has steps in, someone who says they will

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Nagasaki or Hiroshima mean anything
reply to post by laserjeff

Why yes, it does. History now shows us that the Japanese were ready and willing to lay down their weapons and stop the fighting, when we nuked the crap out of them. Guess we just had to drop those bombs, eh?

In a Newsweek interview, Eisenhower again recalled the meeting with Stimson:

"...the Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing."

- Ike on Ike, Newsweek, 11/11/63

www.doug-long.com...

In other words, the erroneous idea that we had to drop nuclear weapons on Japan in order to save American lives was pure fiction.

We are the only country to nuke another country unnecessarily. It is my feeling that the nuclear boogeyman is used to coerce citizens into accepting invasions into countries which have done nothing to us.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

My point is let Israel sort out its own problems

Great idea! So let's stop interfering with them and telling them what to do. It's really not about "rights" to nuke, it's about having them or not. People here on ATS claiming "they have no right!" are being silly. We're not in the loop. We're not the moral authority enforcers. If you want "rights" you have to enforce them yourself.

ww1 and ww2 was easy as every country was in some pact

There is some sentiment that the pacts are the problem. For example, WW I escalated because of pacts between Austria and Germany, then France and England. Each country was drawn into the war because of pacts they had with other countries. Had they not had these pacts, the conflict could have remained a regional one.

Right now we are ignoring our pacts and one could say it is preventing escalation. Turkey is a part of NATO. "An attack against one is an attack against all." is the guiding principle of NATO, therefore the entire western world ought to be attacking Syria right now because Syria fired upon Turkey a number of times, killing civilians, shot down a Turkish fighter, and made incursions across the border. But they are not in hopes the conflict will stay small.

edit on 10/8/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by laserjeff

Thanks, laserjeff. I appreciate the compliments.

We grew up during a time when America was like the safe "home base" in a game of tag. As long as we were on American soil, we were safe from invasion and attack.

I see that changing, rapidly. Our bravado and image as the Might is Right crowd is going to screw us in the end, in the worst way possible, while the idiots who did this will skate away to another country with their billions, safe and sound.

It is a terrifying thought.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Great idea! So let's stop interfering with them and telling them what to do
reply to post by schuyler

Excellent. I vote that we stop giving 1/5 of our foreign aid to Israel, so they can do what they want, only not with our tax dollars. As long as we support them, we are entangled, which is a very bad thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I thought it wasnt until USA convinced Russia to declare war on Japan and moved Hardened troops from Germany towards Japan?

am i wrong?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think WW3, is going to be over food, and resources.. Or after a global market collapse..

This attention on Syria, Israel, Turkey, the middle east.. Meh...

Yet of course if your into all that revelation end times crap, then you cannot wait for Turkey to strike Syria, hard enough conventionally to get the Federation of Russia, to get involved...

I just do not see nukes flying over Syria... Even if Iran, started some bullcrap.. If anything it will be NATO, using tactical nukes on these pathetic armies, in order to save the lives of our troops...

I agree with the OP thou, to a point. Israel has enough bombs and military technology to take care of herself.. especially when they are rattling their sabre's...

as far as a all out Nuclear Holocaust...

I think that Scenario is based off of lacking resources... Which will be inevitable unless we work on getting of this rock we call EARTH.. Sadly thou, the majority of our race, is more worried about watching american idol, then exploring space, or even colonizing another planet, for our survival, as a species...

edit on 8-10-2012 by MaurinQuina because: used the wrong word

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join