It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritual Magic Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon by Adam Gorightly

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Concerning almost anything man has ever wanted, he's tried to summon up a God or a demon to go get it for him.

Why should talking to ETs be any different.

I can tell you that none of my experiences were precipitated by any type of ritual, not even when I was five when I still believed in witches.

Mind control however is unfortunately accessed through some of the same ranges as ET communication. This is bad for many reasons. Handlers interrupt communication, occultists think Et communication is and thereby turn ET communication into a game, for those who know how popular it is to blame bad things on occultism thereby stunting it's awareness people will not learn these other forms but they will be used against them.

Whether it's coming from space, coming from within the Earth or coming from spirits.... there IS an approach.

There IS a science. Whose ready to climb this mountain because I can just guess where to begin I just know that somebody already has this information.

And even though it probably involves modern devices and practical science, according to many people you should avoid any such notion because if you don't, you will go to hell.

People who preform rituals are lame especially if their doing it on TV.
edit on 15-10-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Just add 'UFO' to your list above, my old ATS friend, and then I think you'll be hittin' 'em over the fence.

Hey The GUT, I have to admit this is the area I can write about for pages, I believe some of the things Bill Cooper said, I was taken back when he disagreed with some of the things he had said but they were very interesting and there is evidence for them, even if the general population doesn't have an interest in looking at it (the least thing I would want is for them to look at it) astonishing is the fact that beneath the layers appears to be all the same thing - mentalism.

A funny thing is that I wrote a good post to the Aviary thread last weekend and my browser froze, I have saved some of the ideas and have learned more information this week. It appears the info this week was good because it gave me an overall justification that Col. John Alexander is a disinformation agent.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
A funny thing is that I wrote a good post to the Aviary thread last weekend and my browser froze, I have saved some of the ideas and have learned more information this week. It appears the info this week was good because it gave me an overall justification that Col. John Alexander is a disinformation agent.

I can't wait to hear what you have. Sorry your browser froze and you have to redo it, but I'm looking forward to it.

Peace, brudda!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join