It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritual Magic Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon by Adam Gorightly

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is an extremely interesting and well written article. - It links Occult Magick like the summoning of demons, with Early members of the UFO community.
Here are some excerpts ...

A corollary to the above statement is the famed Amalantrah Working of legendary occultist Aleister Crowley, which consisted of a series of visions he received from January through March of 1918 via his then "Scarlet Women," one Roddie Minor. Throughout his life, Crowley had a number of Scarlet Women, who acted as "Channels" for otherworldly transmissions of angelic and/or demonic origin. The Scarlet Woman also played a large part in Crowley's notorious sex ritual, at times combining drugs and bestiality to stir up those strange energies into which good ol' Uncle Al was trying to tap. To quote Crowley chronicler Kenneth Grant from Aleister Crowley and the Hidden God: “Crowley was aware of the possibility of opening the spatial gateways and of admitting an extraterrestrial current in the human life-wave... It is an occult tradition — and Lovecraft gave it persistent utterance in his writings — that some transfinite and superhuman power is marshaling its forces with intent to invade and take possession of this planet... This is reminiscent of Charles Fort's dark hints about a secret society on earth already in contact with cosmic beings and, perhaps, preparing the way for their advent.

According to Kenneth Grant, this tradition has been continued by current day adepts of the Great Beast, who follow in his footsteps practicing ritual magic to invoke these "alien entities". In Outside the Circles of Time, Grant writes: “Some believe that the UFO phenomena are part of the "miracle", and a mounting mass of evidence seems to suggest that mysterious entities have been located within the earth's ambience for countless centuries and that more and more people are being born with innate ability to see, or in some way sense their presence...

Read the entire article here - www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Oct 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's definitely an article that anyone who cares to survey the scope of what can be considered "ufology" should read.

It does contain some fascinating history and does make some interesting points along the way. Adam Gorightly has been around and researching these subjects for a long time.

The "Mystics" have long been familiar with the topic we call ufology. Do they have anything to tell us about it? That's for everyone to decide for themselves, but requires research and/or experience with occult culture to be able to come to a fair conclusion either way.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
It's definitely an article that anyone who cares to survey the scope of what can be considered "ufology" should read.

It does contain some fascinating history and does make some interesting points along the way. Adam Gorightly has been around and researching these subjects for a long time.

The "Mystics" have long been familiar with the topic we call ufology. Do they have anything to tell us about it? That's for everyone to decide for themselves, but requires research and/or experience with occult culture to be able to come to a fair conclusion either way.

As an abductee many decades ago, I can tell you that the UFO folk have the ability to absolutely get into your mind and take control both mentally and physically. Further, I assume that the ETs have been around Earth virtually forever do their "exams." Possibly, abductions of ancient peoples gave the early mystics the impetus to accept and study the occult to develop those talents themselves After all,today countless other abductees more or less unwillingly support that same situation even if they can't directly explain what and how their experience happened..

My experience began and ended while driving a car on a country road at night. The ETs can instantly turn the process on and off like turning a switch. Or perhaps more correctly, like switching a channel from you being in charge of yourself to their being in charge and you are reducedd to being on-looker.

Some of those having those experiences want to hide and ignore what happened. Others are taken by wonder of what sort of mental power can that be and how they can facilitate some degree of that within themselves. Thus, we have mystics ancient and modern. ( i make no claim to be not modern mystic, merely curious enough to minorly work at it.)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
...My experience began and ended while driving a car on a country road at night. The ETs can instantly turn the process on and off like turning a switch. Or perhaps more correctly, like switching a channel from you being in charge of yourself to their being in charge and you are reducedd to being on-looker.

Some of those having those experiences want to hide and ignore what happened. Others are taken by wonder of what sort of mental power can that be and how they can facilitate some degree of that within themselves. Thus, we have mystics ancient and modern. ( i make no claim to be not modern mystic, merely curious enough to minorly work at it.)

Interesting perspective and lateral thinking, Aliensun. Thanks for sharing that.

You wouldn't happen to be a military brat would you?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've discovered many secrets and taken away the magick!!! But there are beings who do things beyond my powers. They are the ones we need to concern ourselves with. Trans-dimensional beings who trick us.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey Gut,
I have a question for you. Do you personally believe there are "Reptilians" here influencing the planet?Or any kind of interdimensional beings? And if so, what kind?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
reply to post by The GUT

Hey Gut,
I have a question for you. Do you personally believe there are "Reptilians" here influencing the planet?Or any kind of interdimensional beings? And if so, what kind?

Hi The Gut,

I second that question and also want to ask what you think, if anything, about the Gnostic writings concerning the "Archons" found in the Nag Hammadi codices? John Lash has made the suggestion that they (Archons) are the "greys" and they are sort of just the errand beings of a more powerful and possibly more dangerous group, who are behind all institutions of oppressive authority that have plagued human society from very early on.

I think he makes a pretty reasonable argument, and maintains we are ultimately more powerful than these beings, who can only deceive and mimic, but never create.

gnosis.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

A friend I know went through a personal experience where they witnessed a shapeshifting of a Masonic Lodge Grand Master, in California, into a Reptilian. At the time, they had no belief in this stuff, but afterwards, their minds had changed completely. I personally believe them because this person has no reason to lie. Every time I start to think maybe it's all a hoax, I think back to this incident, and I KNOW it's not all a hoax. Something is going on, even if it's the ability to project holograms on people to make it appear as though they are shapeshifting. SOMETHING is definitely going on in regards to interdimensional beings or the ability ot make it appear as though they are here. But there was no reason to target this person I speak of. He was not political at all. It was not "for him' I do not think.

This is the reason I ask the question.

edit on 8-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Hey Gut,

Reptilians and Archons? Whatever the non-human intelligences are I suggest they are all the same thing basically, and screwing with our minds in sometimes profound ways is their greatest strength.

The few true witches of both the inquisition and Salem trials reported attending meetings with other witches basically on the "Astral." When a mage does a real-to-goodness ritual to summon an Entity, he/she is not scared and getting their "circle" of protection right for nothing. They know that stuff is about to get weird in their altered-state.

SOMETHING happens that transcends reality as we know it and, as Manly P. Hall references: They "materialize" to us by the use of our own "thought-substance."

Further, both UFOs and High-Strangeness Phenomena have long been associated with anomalous electromagnetic energies. Those energies have known properties of--among other things--stimulating the PSI/Paranormal/OBE parts of our brain.

So maybe "seeing" one of these historically sneaky beings in whatever guise filters through our brains---brains under the influence of interaction with a being who either resides--or gets life impetus from--the electromagnetic spectrum...is a combination of what symbol our own mind uses to represent the electromagnetically-enhanced "vibe" we get about their intentions.

Maybe one sees a Reptilian, while another sees a Grey, while both know that whatever it is, it doesn't come across as very trust-worthy.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I wish there were more people like yourself around here, The Gut. You seem quite educated on the subjects. Thanks for your replies.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It is a good article- I read it after about a year of very interesting sightings.

One thing I can say with confidence is that PSI is hugely important in the contact process. It's an awakening, or the beginnings of the utilization of formerly dormant abilities within. Whether stimulated by whoever they are, or as a natural progression, or both at the same time, I do not know. Usage of PSI by them is as natural as breathing is to us, & they seem to have integrated it into their technology- if it is even "technology" as we understand it. I've thought that perhaps many of their abilities are a result of something similar to a MERKABA activation.

One experience (among many) that have involved PSI activity + sightings:

I was riding my bicycle to my uncles place to watch a movie. I was "thinking to them" that I'd like to have another sighting. I got to my uncles place, & a large bright white ball of light appears in the sky. I watch it for about 30 seconds before it dissappears. I tell my uncle about it- he thought it was interesting (he saw a very large rectagular craft in Kentucky in 1979, so I know I can tell him).

That evening I quickly saw a "shadow being" there.

The next day I visit again (I don't have many friends lol
). He tells me that he experienced some "poltergeist" activity during the night- part of a poster frame seems to have flown off the wall & landed near the middle of the room. I checked the frame myself- there's no way it could have flown off by itself. It's the thing that securely holds the poster in place with pressure on the glass. Put the thing on the very edge, & it does not just fly off like that

This was before I learned about connections between ufo sightings & poltergiest activity. I had no idea something like that could happen.

Just a thought right now- my experiences has shown them to be inter-dimensional rather that inter-planetary so far. If they were to originate from a reality that has a much higher energy rate, with slightly different (faster) variables on the level of sub-atomic vibration (or something of the sort), perhaps it could have an effect of releasing stored extra energy in the form of PSI activity, or possibly as a "shifting down" from a state that is similar to how a laser has the effect of the releasing of photons when the electron enters an "excited state", in an outer orbital path around an atom.

Therefore, from this potential perspective, PSI activity could be seem as a type of radiation resulting from inter-density travel.

Just speculation, anyways

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
It is my opinion that you and magickmaster are the same person posting under different identities so that one can shill for the other for these threads are a total bore and REALLY have nothing to do with real UFOs/alleged aliens.

Then that would be one more ubiquitous and indubitably unnecessary coffin-nail in the old, old pinewood coffin of your demonstrable ignorance. The GUT & magickmaster met on this thread as far as my conscious memory knows it. Glad to meet him/her though.

I love ya anyway, Shrike. Yer like ATS' very own crotchety-old-man. Plus, I have my own confession: I used to think that you were a Jim Oberg "sock" that he would use when he knew he was too drunk to be posting under his own name! That would be the number one reason for having a sock methinks, to avoid the internet version of dialing-drunk.

Computers should have a blow-tube on 'em and if you blow clean your regular avatar comes up, but if you blow .30 or somethin' you get your Mr. Hyde online avatar/persona.

I respect Jim as as a skeptic and member, however, don't get me wrong. I find him more open and openminded than many give him credit for. But back to you:

Occasionally you say something really brilliant & profound, but more often than not you hide behind the complacency of your generation. You're gonna wait for the announcement on CNN that non-human intelligence has been empirically proven. If they got Jim Oberg to be the science adviser/go-to guy for Q&A it'd be a slam-dunk for you, Shrike, but you still wouldn't have personal "carnal knowledge" so-to-speak...your own empirical evidence.

It doesn't take everyone else as long yourself to start narrowing the field down, looking for terminologies and modalities and, yes even, coming to some conclusions once in a while. You, Shrike, are welcome to spend your life befuddled. Me, at least I have some answers that personally satisfy me.

edit on 10-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Hey Gut,

Reptilian's???...Maybe not. Dinosauroid alien [not of this earth] humanoids???...Maybe so.

I tend to shy away from the interdimensional theory of alien humanoids in that realm. In some ways... the space aliens seem to appear too be interdimensional --- on the otherhand --- my deep feelings and hopes, is that they are not. My hope is to confront the other-worlder's, in a realm where I can also travel to the stars, without relying on a interdimension.

I do have a picture of a perported ghostly dinosauroid humanoid, that seems to be a laser hologram image that was projected on my negative; that I took back in 1972 at Calvert Cliffs Maryland. I am reluctant to release the picture to the public.

During my other-worlder starship Foofighter sighting,[approx. one mile away], one November night in 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- I seemed to sense a powerful, highly intelligent, other-worlder presence.

edit on 10-10-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 10-10-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 10-10-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 10-10-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 10-10-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have no doubt there are links between UFO's and the occult. Crowley wrote an occult book called Liber 333, 'The Book of Lies' and 333 or even just the number 3 comes up frequently it seems regarding the UFO phenom. That is a pretty loosely propositioned link to be sure, and perhaps only speculative; but i am convinced somewhere along the way that the Occult and UFO's have some connection.

This has been mentioned before i think, but here is a link with an article about Crowley's 'Lam' picture and his alleged connection with UFO's/aliens. www.excludedmiddle.com...

Take it as you will, i do not necessarily endorse this author but just something that popped up in a search.

Here is the sketch of this 'Lam' person allegedly drawn by Crowley.

John Keel mentions in a book how dabbling in Ufology can have similar consequences as those involved in black magic (or magick for you practitioners out there). Maybe, i don't know. The subject to me at this point is labyrinthine and elusive, so i have no firm conclusions personally speaking; though plenty of suspicions and notions hither and thither.

I think humanity should file a lawsuit against the abducting aliens and everyone should be given their own spaceship as compensation. Pony up you gray, googly eyed shorties. That or a galactic round trip vacation to the extraterrestrial civilization planet destination of their choice. I kid.

edit on 10-10-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

ETA - I see the OP's article gets into the same things i have linked. Interesting thread, thanks for starting it, you have my star and flag and will be following any progress being curious myself into this side of Ufology.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What makes this story all the more bizarre is that Parson's accomplice in this endeavor — the aforementioned Frater H. — became more commonly known afterwards as the charismatic cult leader L.Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology.

It's all coming together now.

I have always known that the idea of religion was meant solely to control us and was given to us by those who would wish to enslave the human race....the hidden hands that pull the strings.

This only confirms it as well as gives me a good insight as to why and how the Author of some friggin' fictional book somehow starts his own religion!!!

AWESOME thread OP.
Thanks.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yeah, Cults--and the occult--are always popin' up all over the place with this UFO business:

It was not long after my own encounter with strange aerial phenomenon that I began to see a link between UFOs to such seemingly disparate topics as psychedelics, psychotronics, and ritual magick. As the years pass, the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis (ETH) makes far less sense to the observer than other theories ranging from mind control conspiracies or — on the other hand — fissures in the space-time continuum which provide a portal of entry for ghostly apparitions that can be saucer-shaped or even take on the form of Moth-Men, Chupacabras or the Blessed Virgin Mary.

UFOs encompass a wide range of phenomenon and cannot be categorized simply in terms of little gray skinned buggers from Zeta-Reticuli shoving probes up human rectums (Ouch!). To me the term "UFO" simply suggests something unexplainable hovering in outer or inner space, whether it is machine-like elves encountered under the influence of '___', or nuts and bolt craft performing inexplicable aerial maneuvers over Area 51.

…Another interesting "UFO" parallel to note is that Parsons and Hubbard's "visionary experience" with these alien-like entities transpired in the California desert, which during the late 40's and 50's was a hotbed for flying saucer activity. It was in this setting that such famous "Contactees" as George Adamski and George Hunt Williamson invoked their own brand of cosmic messengers transported by saucers, cigar-shaped vessels and the like, often originating from nearby Venus, or other seemingly uninhabitable planets in our solar system.

In the 1930's — prior to his "Space Brother" encounters — Adamski operated a monastery dubbed "The Royal-Order of Tibet," which afforded him a permit to make sacrificial wine during the Prohibition. After the Prohibition ended, Adamski's monastery suddenly closed its doors, and he afterwards opened a burger stand near the Mount Polomar Observatory. While there, Adamski claimed to have helped astronomers photograph several UFO's — a claim that afterwards was never verified by anyone at the observatory.

Adamski's first encounter with the "Space Brothers" occurred in the Mojave Desert on November 20, 1952, when — in the company of George Hunt Williamson and some other friends — he witnessed a cigar-shaped craft being pursued by military jets. Just before disappearing from sight, the craft ejected a silver disc, which landed a short distance from Adamski and his party. When Adamski arrived at the saucer he was greeted by a man with long blonde hair, wearing a one-piece suit.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

They seem, UFOs and the Paranormal that is...inextricably linked throughout recorded history.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
For me, speaking with other "psychic/audible telepathy beings or technologies is relating to aliester crowleys work alot. There constantly on me to be a better man than I am. And they speak as though they know things instantly, thing's that i don't know or see, they know. Once they directed my to a certain picture on a wall at an art show, sadly they just had photographs on walls. I was directed instantly almost to the wall it was on and where on the wall. My dad seemed baffled how i knew so fast.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I think one of the very first book I ever read on UFOs was William Bramley's Gods of Eden. If you have not read it, it's a MUST read for anyone who wants to know about secret society connections and UFOlogy. Many of those connections seem to be linked to magickal people. People who possessed an uncanny ability to direct affairs in society and direct the future evolution of mankind in particular ways. So, it's always been in the back of my mind. But recently, I heard Douglas Dietrich on Red Ice and then Read a book I owed for a long time, called, Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts by Allen Greenfield. Not to mention I interviewed William Lyne, author of Space Aliens from the Pentagon, way back in 1995. Bill does not believe in aliens, but has a hell of a story in regards to man made UFOs and Nazi technology, so it's a good read, too. These are all great sources for more info in this regard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join