It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You run into A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET) what do you do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How To Greet A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET)

So your walking in the woods and you run into A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET) what do you do?

You just say hello who are you

If found in your house just use a firmer voice (they would be less trustworthy if not invited or friends and found in your house but not often aggressive)

they have translators for language's so will understand you

thoughts?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

So your walking in the woods and you run into A Star Man (AKA Alien, ET) what do you do?

If found in your house just use a firmer voice (they would be less trustworthy if not invited or friends and found in your house but not often aggressive)

thoughts?

I whip out my camera phone and start filming video, but knowing my luck its battery would be dead, or the lens would be smeared with somethign to make it look like crap.

I than run onto ATS and put the video on to only have it debunked as swamp gas with in the first 5 minutes.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Knock it out. Why have a picture or video when you can show everyone the real thing?

Oh, maybe this is why they don't introduce themselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

thoughts?

I whip out my camera phone and start filming video, but knowing my luck its battery would be dead, or the lens would be smeared with somethign to make it look like crap.

I than run onto ATS and put the video on to only have it debunked as swamp gas with in the first 5 minutes.

Yes mate, its funny though isnt it eh eh

whatever is true will be demonized, and whatever is false that leads to deadends will be glorified and given as true knowledge by the PTB

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Knock it out. Why have a picture or video when you can show everyone the real thing?

Oh, maybe this is why they don't introduce themselves.

Thats a bit sad mate, you would just hurt it, it is common reaction from the lower order expected from many in usa

the world watches your posts and cosmic and they see the degeneracy
edit on 6-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Depends on the Alien, bro.

Everyone knows that.

^ This alien, a very talented musician and poet. If he popped up in my house, I'd probably ask for a jam session.
edit on 6-10-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Calm down, I was joking. Hardy har har.
In reality, after my heart stopped racing and I was reassured I wasn't going to shat myself, I would have many, many questions to ask.

I rarely harm anything, except for the occasional fly.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Depends on the Alien, bro.

Everyone knows that.

yes like here on earth some are good some bad, thats why you say hello, just like any human

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i would be anxious if not a bit wary at first. but i would ask if it can understand me then introductions than i would open up trade.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

i am calm, its YOU who needs to take a deep breath and think not be so aggressive

link   
You say, Sa'l me't ja'ri'n. The light in me greets the light in you. You keep your mind clear, and pose no threat whatsoever. You state, in your mind, Please identify. All positives will. And most neutrals. Your communication will be in thoughts.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   
I would say "you can't park there".

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
i would be anxious if not a bit wary at first. but i would ask if it can understand me then introductions than i would open up trade.

Yes very wise

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

i am calm, its YOU who needs to take a deep breath and think not be so aggressive

No'pe. It's you who needs to realize he was using satire as a clever way to answer your question.
A sense of Humor is very important, especially when speaking with Aliens.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

yes i bet the music would be great

good idea mate

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i'd say 'hey, cool. nice to meet you. how's it going?' etc and try to initiate a conversation.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah. Music is the universal language, it's the expression of a soul's interpretation of mathematics... Man.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
i'd say 'hey, cool. nice to meet you. how's it going?' etc and try to initiate a conversation.

Yes Like Spock is the way

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

No'pe. It's you who needs to realize he was using satire as a clever way to answer your question.
A sense of Humor is very important, especially when speaking with Aliens.

No mate the internet is full of crap from people like him, have a look at any thread

they are trolls
edit on 6-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
First off i would not say "hello' If i had no weapon to defend myself, I would run......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join