It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stacey Suro Photos Scandal: Houston Police Officer, Relieved Of Duty After Racy, Nude Pictures Poste

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
She was not in uniform when she committed the offense.

Stacey Suro, 42, has been relieved of her duty as a sergeant with the Houston Police Department after officials discovered an assortment of risque photos Suro had allegedly posted online, KPRC reports.

Suro had over 100 photos of herself on her Model Mayhem page, some featuring her in revealing outfits and others showing her nude. Some of the photographs involved fetish and bondage content, according to the network's website.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wow, how incredibly hypocritical.

Cops shown on dash cam and bystander video, being overly violent and cruel: Paid suspension during an "internal" investigation.

Cop not in uniform, being kinky in pics online: Instant dismissal.

I guess the message is, you can be a trigger-happy, cruel bastard in uniform, and that's okay, but you can't be out of uniform in nekkid pics. Violence = acceptable. Sex = unacceptable.

Alrighty then.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The problem though is cop haters will use those photos to tarnish cops. Image is important to the police, and this kind of thing tarnishes it. Higher standards and all that crap.

So really this is a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Seems they should have treated her the way they treat other "image corrupting" cops.

Several months of paid leave, a half-assed investigation and when the heat is off just bring her back.

Get one on camera stomping some womans skull and action comes years later in the form of a settlement payment. Find an underwear pic online and action is swift and complete.

Makes sense to me.

It a reaction typical of Americas love of violence and shame of sex.
edit on 6-10-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
The problem though is cop haters will use those photos to tarnish cops. Image is important to the police, and this kind of thing tarnishes it. Higher standards and all that crap.

So really this is a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

Maybe it might show that cops are people, just like everyone else.
Not perfect, nothing special, just people like the rest of us. If cops could
get that through their head, we would be on our way to closing this
divide between us. Nice to dream.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

That works both ways. There are a lot of bs knee-jerking towards cops on both sides of the issue.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
the problem here is your average cop's state of being emotionally arrested adolescents
with severe related issues often agravated by alchoholism and or steroid use.

she's a sargeant, now how do you expect the abovementioned emotionally retarded officers to react upon receiving orders from her?

"
he-he-snicker. i seen you naked
he-he-snicker."

that said, for a 42 year old mom.[.mmm butchy like i like 'em ]
wouldn't mind putting the cuffs on her and making her assume the position

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Meanwhile THIS officer is still on duty. A part time cop and a full time "gangster" rapper. People can be really funny sometimes.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10/6/2012 by Allegorical because: YouTube link

edit on 10/6/2012 by Allegorical because: second video

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
now I just want to see the pics, pics or it didn't happen OP

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is wrong ,she should be allowed to have a life outside of the thin blue line.
BTW she can cuff me anytime she wants to

top topics

join