It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've talked with an elite recently

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Why not ask this guy for specifics?

People are suckers for a story and they ALWAYS, and I mean always falter when it comes to specifics. Write down some very minor detail about his 'musings' and then repeat it to him in a later discourse but change what he said slightly, only slightly though and make it positive (so he looks better). If he doesn't correct you, you have a narcissist on your hands, or a psychopath.

That being the case, of course he's going to be charming and smart if he's that rich. The problem is, we're taught, money is the root of all evil. People lie to get it, and more often than not, the people who have it are liars.
I can't remember speaking to a rich person I liked, or agreed with, and I speak to a LOT of people. They [the rich] always have this overly-positive view of us [plebs] to the point of strange obsession. They desperately try and sound down to Earth, yet, when you ask them about emotional connotations to poor; uneducated people their entire demeanour changes to that of masked disgust. Try it.

Ask him "There's so many benefit cheats and system leeches that hang on to the system, I think it'd be best if they all got 'deleted' as it were, they're scum, don't you think"? And watch what he says.
Bill Gates, btw, is probably the most evil man alive, lol. Using him as an example was a bad idea. That guys got pop' reduction in his blood.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by This thread wasn't for me. It was for the people who seem to be highly confused and paranoid about some issues. It's to try and dispel some of the black and white, : elite equals evil, type of thinking.

Sorry Amigo, you are doing a very poor job in assisting " the people who seem to be highly confused "
If the guys name is Rothschild, Rockefeller or holds membership in the Bilderberg Group, approximately eighty
of the Worlds most powerful. Not one of the occasional attendees, I'm all ears. If not ,I'd exclude him from the generational world of the elite. No offense intended.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Look, you guys mostly suck. I tried to be cool and offer some friendly advice. This site gets crappier and crappier as the months roll on.

I'm not answering any more. Y'all are so messed in the head...I was just trying to help. I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread and stick to mostly lurking on whatever decent threads are left.

There ismostly just ignorant babies on this site. I'm not too mature for my age myself, but seriously y'all mostly buy into absolute rubbish. Such low standards in what you take in...projecting so damned much. I wonder why I bother here anymore...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

So because we ask questions and use critical thinking to your made up stories this site sucks? I am sorry people do not buy the crap you spoonfeed them telling them it's Mana from Heaven. If you want to be believed you need to be believable. If you do not like that you are welcome to leave.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

AMEN! it seems that if anyone supports an idea of duality, not only excepting that there is evil in the upper echelon but that there is also great good, they are ignorant hahaha....as if we cannot be right beacuse they have seen evil... or we cannot be right because we have seen good. open minded people are hard to find... and when one does they are usually rather dull. I am very interested in your story and wish i had the opportunity of a friendly conversation with a well connected "elite"... you have to understand that most are opinionated and hateful. Especially on conspiracy theory websites, its depressing to accept that most of humanity is a lost cause... but becomes painfully evident when we try to impart knowledge that contradicts ones beliefs. i can definitly say i have given it up too... whats the point if all they want to do is criticize and demand more understanding.... they expect everything be told to them instead of thinking about it.... pathetic. i would love to here his ideas of life that blew your mind. if you understand that you can actually process things faster then most and connect knowledge with ease i would like to say hello brother
. i dont think this is a boastful statement and have been criticized over and over for expressing this idea. No one wants to hear that your smarter then they are, unless they poses a intelligence to realize that you are. i call it being humble.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

They desperately try and sound down to Earth, yet, when you ask them about emotional connotations to poor; uneducated people their entire demeanour changes to that of masked disgust. Try it.

What you said reminds me of this! For some reason.

Not equating poor with African American, just showing how the uppercrust Haves let their disingenuousness come out, showing their contempt for the poor and nonwhites. Some so-called "Truthers" are doing that, as well. It stems from their Ayn Rand brand of Libertarianism. But Haves, whether they herald from communism, capitalism, Americanism, are all prettymuch the same.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

We buy into rubbish? your talking to some guy who has never had a license but has drove his entire life (lie, why he wouldn't have a license is ridiculous, he would continue to get locked up for accidents/being pulled over). You believe retarded things (there is technology to make you live FOREVER). You believe he has the ability to consume alcohol and not get intoxicated, etc, etc, etc. Please, seek out medical help young boy.

edit on 14-10-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You're asking us to take you seriously and you picture is a toilet roll of money, your name implies money and you're talking ABOUT money..... Give it a rest guy.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
Why not ask this guy for specifics?

People are suckers for a story and they ALWAYS, and I mean always falter when it comes to specifics. Write down some very minor detail about his 'musings' and then repeat it to him in a later discourse but change what he said slightly, only slightly though and make it positive (so he looks better). If he doesn't correct you, you have a narcissist on your hands, or a psychopath.

That being the case, of course he's going to be charming and smart if he's that rich. The problem is, we're taught, money is the root of all evil. People lie to get it, and more often than not, the people who have it are liars.
I can't remember speaking to a rich person I liked, or agreed with, and I speak to a LOT of people. They [the rich] always have this overly-positive view of us [plebs] to the point of strange obsession. They desperately try and sound down to Earth, yet, when you ask them about emotional connotations to poor; uneducated people their entire demeanour changes to that of masked disgust. Try it.

Ask him "There's so many benefit cheats and system leeches that hang on to the system, I think it'd be best if they all got 'deleted' as it were, they're scum, don't you think"? And watch what he says.
Bill Gates, btw, is probably the most evil man alive, lol. Using him as an example was a bad idea. That guys got pop' reduction in his blood.

Please expand on this. I'm just curious....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius

You're asking us to take you seriously and you picture is a toilet roll of money, your name implies money and you're talking ABOUT money..... Give it a rest guy.

I had a fit of giggles after reading that response...wish I could flag it.

Still, I was kinda enjoying this thread, widh you lot hadn't scared that guy away...true or not he was kinda funny and this was a fun thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

We did not scare him, he was not believeable and could not answer the most basic questions that tested his story. He had no answers so he got mad and left. Blame him for having no creativity and being a terrible liar.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Ok...sorry for blaming you. I think you maybe take things a little too seriously, I wasn't really holding you responsible, I apologise for blaming you. You're right, he had nothing to back it up...did you actually expect conclusive proof on reading this thread? I didn't, but I expected a laugh and got one.

No need to get so wound up about it, to an extent I agree with some of the points he made, especially how many people assume all elite types to be mean and nasty. He didn't do anyone any harm, I see this all the time now on ATS, people make statements and ask questions...and instead of being open minded and objective, or simply dismissing what they believe to be nonsense, they get on their high horse and become often downright aggressive, abusive. Agree or not, believe him or not...he hasn't really done anything to any of us, give the guy a break.

I don't disbelieve his story outright, maybe he does talk to someone who tells him all this stuff, I don't know. Maybe there's an element of truth in his claims...why so quick to judge given that we don't know jack about this guy or what he gets up to? I often think some people are only here to be ignorant and argumentative. ATS is supposed to be a forum for open minded and objective people yet all I see these days are people so closed minded, cynical, arrogant and down-right rude at times. The OP did the right thing by bauiling as he was being made the subject of yet another ATS witch-hunt for telling a story and making some statememnts/claims. It's getting kinda tiresom, most threads tend to scale off on a tangent of abuse and ridicule.

Besides, this is the gray area, is it not?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I didn't ask for conclusive proof. His story should at least stand a very simple logic test. It was a fabrication, I can appreciate that, the problem is that he did not think it out very clearly.

If I told you I recently talked to an Elite and he told me that they have been preventing all births for 20 years, and you have a child born just last year, you know what I am saying is crap. Make your story beleivable if you are going to lie. His wasn't.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

I didn't ask for conclusive proof. His story should at least stand a very simple logic test. It was a fabrication, I can appreciate that, the problem is that he did not think it out very clearly.

If I told you I recently talked to an Elite and he told me that they have been preventing all births for 20 years, and you have a child born just last year, you know what I am saying is crap. Make your story beleivable if you are going to lie. His wasn't.

Then why you even wasting time on it? If it's so blatantly stupid and clearly a complete fabrication from start to finish. Why is it so hard to believe that someone actually did tell him this stuff? It's entirely possible someone did tell him this stuff and also possible that he believes it. That's not really the point, is it? Disagree, say you don't believe him, personally I think you just wanna bash the guy because you get a kick out of it...you think he's a liar, I think you may be a troll, all's fair.

And in a round about way you are asking for conclusive proof by calling him a liar, the only way he can effectively retaliate against that accusation is to provide proof of his claims. He, personally...isn't claiming much other than someone else told him some things, if you think that's ridiculous then fair enough, I don't. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve him, it's the gray area - but it's not outwith the realms of possibility, is it?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Then why you even wasting time on it? If it's so blatantly stupid and clearly a complete fabrication from start to finish. Why is it so hard to believe that someone actually did tell him this stuff? It's entirely possible someone did tell him this stuff and also possible that he believes it. That's not really the point, is it? Disagree, say you don't believe him, personally I think you just wanna bash the guy because you get a kick out of it...you think he's a liar, I think you may be a troll, all's fair.

And in a round about way you are asking for conclusive proof by calling him a liar, the only way he can effectively retaliate against that accusation is to provide proof of his claims. He, personally...isn't claiming much other than someone else told him some things, if you think that's ridiculous then fair enough, I don't. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve him, it's the gray area - but it's not outwith the realms of possibility, is it?

Sweet, now show me the post where I bashed him. I'll wait for it, clock's ticking.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Really enjoyed reading your story. Humans can be most invigorating at times. Sounds like a treasure if you can keep moving forward in your friendship. I would like to know more about what his take is on the UN. When was he at meetings and what was discussed. I would be excited by this connection too.

Keep the good info coming.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

His avatar shows he has no real interest in currency, that he would just as soon wipe his behind with it. Not everyone is starstruck with money, if the man he talked about in the OP felt he was a wolf he would never have opened up to him.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Really enjoyed reading your story. Humans can be most invigorating at times. Sounds like a treasure if you can keep moving forward in your friendship. I would like to know more about what his take is on the UN. When was he at meetings and what was discussed. I would be excited by this connection too.

Keep the good info coming.

The guy is already a proven liar, he won't have any more "good" information. Too bad he's a bad liar, it could have been interesting otherwise.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks antar, at least you can think a little deeper than some of these fools.

Honestly, you can u2u me and I'll try to get some specifics for you if you like.

This is my last post in this thread. I have no reason, whatsoever, to make any of this up.

I feel a bit like some of the other members do when they put their personal stories up on here and get shut down by mindless "critical thinking" the equivalent of a 4th grader. It disgusts me to the point that I don't even want to bother feeding them with anything else.

They've already made up their minds. Obviously, some will see the sincerity, and some won't. All good. I move on.

Peace.

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I challenge you to back up the statement that I'm a "proven liar". That, in itself, is a blatant lie.
edit on 18-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Please come back, not everyone who jumped you and the thread are representative of the whole here. I am loving it, have only read your posts and few right before mine. People dont get it but then they are not the ones you were addressing this thread to anyway. I would come back because many more people would be interested in your good vibes and exciting tale. I for one have no reason to doubt your experience. And many people do not have DL, if you are a sovereign being and responsible you do not want one. I suspect he has told you about some of the new tech coming down the pike, that is a given and many things are going to change when this rolls out. Be yourself and at ease, this person is a gem and the real deal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join