It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second coming Emanuel of Christ 666

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye
Did Jesus really give the church more authority over his word? If he died for our sins than he died for the 666 everything evil? If you can control things from your living room using ritual magick, than whats the point of being famous? THis young man has had too many paranormal experiences to just shrug off. He even stated that he should be murdered because he will say something that no one will want to hear. As above so below Jesus is Divine, Emanuel is evil?

HERES THE LINK:

skinep.blogspot.com...

Comments please! I would LOVE to hear how many ATS staff members try to ridicule me, maybe since many of them never left their computer screens to dabble into the occult...=D

I just want to note that I've seen MANY members act like asses and ridicule or attack others based solely on their religious Faith. In fact....look at your own thread for at least one example without being more specific.

I have *NEVER* seen a Staff member or Moderator belittle or ridicule anyone over Faith or Religion. IF I ever DO see it...I'll damn sure have things to say and it'll be loud and public if initial notes went ignored on such an outrage. So... I'm totally confused here. Which Staff member were you thinking would be along to ridicule?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

They're channelings, so like you say, it could all be totally made up crap. Here's where they got their info on Jesus: "A document was discovered in 1963 by a Greek Catholic Priest who had become a "contact" for the Cosmic Messengers who led him to this "lost" scroll. This Priest was persecuted and finally was killed, but not before he translated part of it and gave it to another man, Billy Meier from Switzerland, who would also become a contact." Nope, no chance of deception there, obviously the Truth, and if you don't agree you are blind.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Arr that's an astute question! One I've actually been delving into my self today.

I originally came across the journals after studying Dr. Peter Beter, as he got some of his information from Hatonn, however, I soon realised a lot of the journals are forgeries, and falsely placed under his authorship.

I'm afraid my research today has lead me to hit a brick wall almost, all I know is the very earliest journals are truth, beyond that, we'd have to use our own discernment.

I have been cross referencing with the likes of The Law Of One however, and all the early journals seem completely sound.

A few of the later ones make some contradictory statements, hence my investigations today.

If the subject matter interests you, I could use a partner in crime.

I'm currently delving into the ten "banned" journals, but its long and tolling work.

Its took me 3 months to get through the Ra material, the Phoenix material is giving me a slight head ache, and I'm currently searching for other truthful materials... I've attempted the Urantia book, but to be honest, it may be a few years until I can digest and comprehend that!
edit on 5-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

For arguments sake ill use the word "channeling"

Back in the late 80's and throughout the 90's various entities began channeling through a handful of people providing a commentary on current behind the scenes events, the truth behind human history, future events to come, and the true law of the cosmos...

Please refer to my post above for a word of caution.

The claim to come from a "federation", a word that may make you cringe at first, but it all ties to the texts I have also cited above.

Fascinating read anyway you look at it, you've got about 3 years worth of reading there, get stuck in! Aha.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

If you believe Billy Meier to be false, then they have suceeded in brain washing you, the guy who found the transcripts was a good friend of Billys and he was hunted down and killed.

So disrepectful, so blind.. Its a shame.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

I feel the same about you, I fear for your soul, but I have no ill will towards you and I will pray for you. I just think it's a bit ridiculous to be touting these things as absolute fact, they are channelings (at best), and these entities could be spewing total BS. Then you call people blind for not believing these things, can you not see how easy this method of deception would be? What is blind, is blindly believing these "channelings".

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye

It's 616 not 666.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Anyone who can tell that this thread is to weed out the people that know vs the people who dont know, i be very concerned with the OP true agenda

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

I feel the same about you, I fear for your soul, but I have no ill will towards you and I will pray for you. I just think it's a bit ridiculous to be touting these things as absolute fact, they are channelings (at best), and these entities could be spewing total BS. Then you call people blind for not believing these things, can you not see how easy this method of deception would be? What is blind, is blindly believing these "channelings".

It could be deception but remember were not all going to the same afterlife...that's what she resegnates with, she could belong to one of those entities. But we all came to earth to learn perspectives and morals and see the finite is infinite
edit on 5-10-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

My soul is perfectly intact, and will remain so aha.

I have not called you blind for not believing in the materials provided, but for labeling Billy Meier a fraud. That man offered a great service to the rest of humanity and was targeted by the PTB. Yet none of you can see it.

What of the guy who found the transcripts? Is his dead body not proof enough?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

Emanuel crated his myspace on 06/01/06...

www.myspace.com/skinep

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You are rather perceptive.

I highly doubt that is actually him

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You are rather perceptive.

I highly doubt that is actually him

Good because what he would want you to realize is that your a Messiah as well or can be if you play the part. Son of MAN DNA strands. He's not Jesus, hes the anti-christ, the other one who knows the road to becoming the Messiah

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I find no substantial information or truth in fourwinds10, just ramblings. I sometimes wonder if the owner of that page shouldn't be on haloperidol or thorazine, not that I'm a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night LOL. Not a lot of time these days for joint research projects. If I engaged in something like that I would want to make sure I could be reliable and hold up my end, right now that's unworkable. You might want to take a brief glance at the Kolbrin Bible for interest's sake.

If I started getting into what I have discovered about this virtual reality we call home, it would get weird and take a long time (I'm research engineer) and it has nothing to do with alleged entities or fairy tails.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm just a reader, nothing more, nothing less aha.

To be honest I wasn't even sure he existed until it was confirmed by other sources I place reasonable trust unto.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye
Did Jesus really give the church more authority over his word? If he died for our sins than he died for the 666 everything evil? If you can control things from your living room using ritual magick, than whats the point of being famous? THis young man has had too many paranormal experiences to just shrug off. He even stated that he should be murdered because he will say something that no one will want to hear. As above so below Jesus is Divine, Emanuel is evil?

HERES THE LINK:

skinep.blogspot.com...

Comments please! I would LOVE to hear how many ATS staff members try to ridicule me, maybe since many of them never left their computer screens to dabble into the occult...=D

Emmanuel is a title, not a name. The meaning of it in English is "God with us". Jesus would be a proper Name, Emmanuel would just be a title.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

An interesting spin on this would be..Jesus died on the cross and absolved humanity of its sins, so did he take in/on all those sins ? if he did and he is returning then perhaps he is so filled with the evil of humanity he may not return the same person after 2000 years. So in essence he returns as the Anti-Christ or opposite of what he was the first time around.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I never once stated that Billy Meier was a fraud. Your bias just led you to conclude that. I just said that it's certainly possible he's a fraud or was deceived, and I stand by that. As for the priest, I see no name, no body, nothing. So no, his "dead body" is proof of nothing to me, it could be totally made up. If I missed the part with the pertinent info on the man then I apologize.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

An interesting spin on this would be..Jesus died on the cross and absolved humanity of its sins, so did he take in/on all those sins ? if he did and he is returning then perhaps he is so filled with the evil of humanity he may not return the same person after 2000 years. So in essence he returns as the Anti-Christ or opposite of what he was the first time around.

He became sin and sin was judged. God "placed" the sins of all mankind on Him and He was killed, just like the high priest would "place" the sins of Israel on the goat before it was sacrificed on the day of atonement (Yom Kippur). The goat did not literally absorb the sins of Israel, they were acknowledged, confessed, and the innocent unblemished goat was killed.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yes, as far as I'm aware the owner of Fourwinds is a babbling, blind hallucinogen aha.

But, I do believe there to be truth from the early journals, as I've followed the political commentary quite a bit, and all IS sound. So I know the *original* source was genuine, as even Dr.Peter Beter believed.

Your correct in thinking that idiots have jumped on the band wagon for confusions, delusions, and disinformation sake, there IS no denying that US courts banned a handful of said journals for no apparent reason beyond that of political censorship.

As with the Spotlight news paper, labelled "Anti-semetic" by the Defamation League - As sure give away of truth if I ever saw one

Never mind, aye,trying to find some one on this site willing to study such matters is a task and half

Onwards I go!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join