It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second coming Emanuel of Christ 666

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Did Jesus really give the church more authority over his word? If he died for our sins than he died for the 666 everything evil? If you can control things from your living room using ritual magick, than whats the point of being famous? THis young man has had too many paranormal experiences to just shrug off. He even stated that he should be murdered because he will say something that no one will want to hear. As above so below Jesus is Divine, Emanuel is evil?

HERES THE LINK:

skinep.blogspot.com...

Comments please! I would LOVE to hear how many ATS staff members try to ridicule me, maybe since many of them never left their computer screens to dabble into the occult...=D

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Who is Jesus? Oh you mean Sananda?

I refer you to journal 2#

www.fourwinds10.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye

Go to 3:33 IN THE VIDEO WHERE THE FACES SHOW IN THE 9/11 SMOKE!!! Occultists know about the astral realms that exist within our DNA

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

[

Comments please! I would LOVE to hear how many ATS staff members try to ridicule me, maybe since many of them never left their computer screens to dabble into the occult...=D

Why so rude to ATS Staff....have they ever done anything to you...didn't think so. You won't be making many friends here with any members with your confrontational, rude attitude. We like nice people.

Des

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why would I want to "dabble in the occult"?
I like my soul right where it is thank you...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

These are channelings correct? This means sit in a meditative position and speak what 1st comes to mind or what is possibly in the head of a random channeler? No Im talking about the Jesus the Vatican holds so secret to them through scriptures written and re-written over time that stayed in the physical plane of reality...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I never did make friends here even when I was nice...it's like you guys are paid to spread dis-info and disregard paranormal experiences!!!
edit on 5-10-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Never dabble...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye

I never did make friends here even when I was nice...it's like you guys are paid to spread dis-info and disregard paranormal experiences!!!

Who do you mean by *you guys*. I'm just another member here, like you. Why are you even here, if you have such negative feelings from the start. Start your own website, don't trash the one that welcomed you.

Des

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

In the words of the ET who presented him self, the person was NOT a channeler, but a transceiver.

Fine, continue to be blind, don't bother me

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I was never welcomed, for that fact I look at it as a challenge! I challenge to this "TOP SECRET" website with a real conspiracy...Is it for advertising money? Or for really hearing out what your members are saying even if they sound like lunatics because they just experienced a ghost or a demon? I see alot of ridicule to these individuals posts...

and here back in the day Emanuel didn't even know what 666 was until 2 years later:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It took him 2 whole friggin years to figure out why...so you're WELCOME ATS...not like its any importance to "YOU" staff members..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

OH NO! I'm not calling you false actually there are many ET races trying to gain control here such as the Jehovan energy. Sananda is Jesus because that entity can play the role good but don't forget your worshiping an alien Jesus...

You've been given a choice to channel you input output energy so when your crossroad comes it will be different than many others. Blessings and have a safe journey because there is a life after death. I hope Sananda is nice to you for helping him

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Did you ever hear of the saying, "You can catch more flies with honey."? No one can FORCE what they believe in unto others..................................You might have some valid points, but who is going to listen to you when you come of like a gang banger?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Don't worry about people trying to ridicule you. Say your peace and let them say what they want. This site is complicated. Don't worry about the members and leave the ats staff alone. Share what you have and play the game dude. You can't take the internet so seriously, people are here just because they can.

But at the end of the day, I still make money

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Don't worry about people trying to ridicule you. Say your peace and let them say what they want. This site is complicated. Don't worry about the members and leave the ats staff alone. Share what you have and play the game dude. You can't take the internet so seriously, people are here just because they can.

But at the end of the day, I still make money

Thank you! I will and because a nice folk like you intervened, my sincerest apologies to the rest of you staff members...I'm surprised this post hasn't been deleted yet. Some usually delete it after a couple posts...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

What are those about, exactly? Can you give me an overview before I decide to have a look?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If you want to be treated with respect, you must first give it. Don't expect us to welcome your ideas with open arms if you're going to snarl at us. And if you read the rules, you should know exactly what to expect from the mods. They have to follow the same rules too, so it's not like they're treating you unfairly, or have treated you unfairly.

Besides, you're just going to throw this at us and expect us to accept it without any questions? Unlikely. It sounds like you're new to ATS, or simply unwilling to accept the protocols you were shown before you were given the honor of joining our ranks. Behind these usernames are real people with real thoughts and real emotions, just like you. If you think you've been disrespected, imagine how we feel reading your posts!

Either be respectful, or be gone. Don't expect us to condone or endure your attitude. None of us have intentionally attacked you. Extend the same courtesy in return, please. We're not here to fight, we're here to learn. If you don't like it, this site isn't for you. The door isn't hard to find if that's how you feel. It's as simple as that.
edit on 5-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Did you ever hear of the saying, "You can catch more flies with honey."? No one can FORCE what they believe in unto others..................................You might have some valid points, but who is going to listen to you when you come of like a gang banger?

EXACTLY GANGBANGERS NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT DRUGS HAVE A CONSCIOUSNESS ATTACHED TO THEM and demons thrive in ghettos!! You most likely don't listen to rap music but right now the heavy thing is Trap music...Have you seen Lady Gagas recent fragrance???

The music industry is getting more Satanic and the the people are getting more disbelief in the supernatural...There are forces that don't want to encarnate and using technology to subdue the mass to their agenda of harvesting souls. How do they due this? By putting symbols that you associate with in the picture so your unconscious soaks in their reality and becomes influenced and if you lack self-expression you may be in their reality until death unless you react and throw YOUR influence out. Many are programs and many are programmers...choose a side..not Emanuel's because he is just trying to tell you exactly what I'm telling you.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Who is Jesus? Oh you mean Sananda?

I refer you to journal 2#

www.fourwinds10.net...

Any idea if fourwinds10.net is run by the same people who run fourwinds10.com? Because I'll tell you that site is messed up. Not a shred of documentary evidence of anything, all opinions, conjecture, fairy tails and what appears to be totally-made-up-crap. Buddy of mine told me to go look at this fourwinds10.com site, I went once, searched around, laughed or shook my head a lot and left. They've got about as much credibility as Obama, Romney or any politician, nil.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I don't "worship" him, but thanks, I hope he's nice to me too! Aha, and your self

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join