It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom calls 911 to help manage autitictic teen/ cops kill him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by Dan001

Cops arent trained to shoot folks in the leg. Their taught center mast, Shoot center mast of the perp. Most police shootings take place within a 21 foot distance. At 21 ft a Glock 40 cal does serious damage. I just want to know what the hell happened to the Tasers? Cops from back in the day would have wrestled this young man to the floor and subdued the situation. Todays cops are taught WE ARE ALL CRIMINALS. It's them against us mentality.

Ha, to answer your question on the Tasers..what happen? They probably thought it would be too dangerous to use them because too many people were either turn into a vegetable or it was killing them.

I guess using semi-automatic weapon would be "less painful" with the intent to kill.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The 911 call was recorded. The things the 911 dispatcher told the police was recorded. We need to hear those tapes so we can know the truth.

The Mom should have called the kids doctor, Not the cops. She needed help from someone who understood the situation, not trigger happy thugs with guns who hide behind badges.

Because the cop failed to find out the truth of the situation before he kill this teen, he should be in jail and tried for manslaughter.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The 911 call was recorded. The things the 911 dispatcher told the police was recorded. We need to hear those tapes so we can know the truth.

The Mom should have called the kids doctor, Not the cops. She needed help from someone who understood the situation, not trigger happy thugs with guns who hide behind badges.

Because the cop failed to find out the truth of the situation before he kill this teen, he should be in jail and tried for manslaughter.

So if ever you are faced with an angry man coming at you with a sharp object, we need to see why you did not try to reason with him before he stabbed you?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sad story, cops kill a teen with austism and it was the government who gave him autism in the first place with all their chemicles they put in our food and water.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
Repugnant. Shoot first, ask questions later... Throw the officer in jail for murder. He categorically has no excuses whatsoever.

If I was a cop and someone was coming at me with scissors and refusing to stop I'd shoot them too. just saying.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There really should be a registry at local precincts for people with behavior problems.

A way for a Red Alert to warn any officer responding to the call.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
IF this were my child.....

How can I say this without being banned.....

Lets just say....

I would return the favor......

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why act surprised the cop has taser, pepper spray, rubber bullets, batons, bullet resistant vest and a plethora of other non leathel and personal protection items but choses as most police do a 9mm round to center mass. Police are your enemy they have blatantly hired aggressive non thinking individuals and given them military hardware to dispose of us quickly and efficiently. If they can't fine you they will kill you as I have stated before we are now sheep and the wolves are getting ravenous.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

Word.......

Nothing more to add.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

This has to been like the four or fifth thread this week I've seen regarding police misconduct.

794,300 officer nationwide.
5 incidents.
That's like .0000629%. I'll accept that level.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

"so give me a minute to change my bullets before you stab me with those shears"

So it the police are you enemy don't call them ever for any reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Moral of the story.. do not call the cops for help when having problems with a loved one. Plain and simple.

they know how to fix the problem permanently but you will not like it.

"There you go maam, your son will not be chasing anyone with them hedge clippers no more. If you need anything else maam you give us call." "I love my job, helping out people.. thats what it is all about"

fades to the COPS screen hahaah
edit on 5-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Why act surprised the cop has taser, pepper spray, rubber bullets, batons, bullet resistant vest and a plethora of other non leathel and personal protection items but choses as most police do a 9mm round to center mass

All that non lethal weaponry and still the cop didn't think to just get back in his car and lock the door? Then use the radio thingy to callout for some peaceful solution? Nope, like you said. Blam, Blam was the first thing on his mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

794,300 officer nationwide.
5 incidents.
That's like .0000629%. I'll accept that level.

The MSM has spoken.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

as the parent of an autistic child that has had to learn of the condition from experience and my own research, there are a few questions that enter my mind right off the bat. in what way did the officer find him threatening with his advances? a good number of autistic people will not respond to verbalized commands or even look at you. sometimes they look through you as if you arent even there at all. most have violent tendancies towards themselves, but rarely others, unless they are forcibly being restrained or stifled from routines or stemming. silly things set them off, like loud or subtle noises, hell, even buffering time for online videos. Did she call the police because she had faith in civil protectors, that they would actually help her, or try to do something that most people deem the right thing? i think that she definitely had the notion that cops are the highly skilled do gooders of the streets that they like to portray themselves as, and would have helped get him under control because they are STRONG, when infact, they are comprised mostly, of some the weakest, fattest, and mindless morons in society. cops these days arent like the ones patrolling when i was a kid. they have no spine and hide behind their guns and unions when they get out of shape and/or screw up. under no circumstances should an officer ever shoot a person unless they themselves have a firearm pointed at them. the license to kill has to be revoked for these damn idiots, period. say what you will, your arguments will never sway me against the belief that lethal force is ever necessary when there is a taser strapped right next to your gun, and you're dealing with a child or teenager in their own home. its stupid and senseless, and i agree, since he had a severely life hindering disorder that made him act unconventionally, he was murdered, pure and simple, and the fat lazy cop got away with it, i'm sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by alfa1

I think you are lying if you are saying he was any kind of an actual threat to a trained officer and there was not a non-violent way to take this kid down in front of his family. They were called, they knew what they were dealing with before they got there, they could have brought a stun gun, a net, rubber bullets, he could have shot him in both legs....anything.

They were called to the scene not only by neighbors but by the kids own mother, and she called them to get some men at the house who could help her handle him - not to kill him.

There is no excuse for this though you can try and excuse the officer because he was a chicken. That's the only possible explanation. He thought an autistic kid with grass clippers was going to do him in. He got scared to death, he couldn't think of anything else to do and he fired. He should have run away rather than kill a mentally handicapped kid. The pig.

edit on 5-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

"Shot in both legs?" How do I know that your only knowlege of deadly force comes from watching television?

You don't.

I am sure if the kid ran at him with a foam bat it would have been considered threatening and the results would have been the same.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

So if ever you are faced with an angry man coming at you with a sharp object, we need to see why you did not try to reason with him before he stabbed you?

If you are in the mans yard, maybe you deserve it.

Reason with him!? LOL You try and reason with the person. Most rational people would try to stop him but they wouldn't try to kill him - unless they are bloodthirsty thugs. And there are quite a few out there. Who knows? Maybe you're one.
edit on 5-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

just heard on the radio that in NJ a man was arrested for attack an officer with a weed whacker and for being in possesion of a fire arm..

makes you wonder why that cop didn't use lethal force and this cop did

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You guys are ridiculous.
if a guy wandered into your house disorientated and autistic and was waving around some scissors and whatnot and you said "get out, stop" and he didn't you would take action.
And if that happened, we'd call you strong and not think twice.

Yet now it's a police officer...OH it must be a giant conspiracy that they want to kill us. I mean they do want to kill us off probably, but this is just an officer doing his job and protecting himself.

Seriously people. You can't always find inner motives in everything. he did his job, he did it effectively. We can't blame threats and attacks on autism and feel sorry for the kid - if he was sane and refused to stop approaching we wouldn't blame the cop.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

well the woman called the cops. said her son is autistic and that he is carrying hedge clippers. autistic is a nice way to say retarded.. so the kid has mental issues.. he is not just some random maniac running around a neighborhood. the cop was called to help handle him not kill him.

The cop knew there was an autistic kid with hedge clippers running around WHO HAS A FLIPPIN MENTAL ISSUE.
what part of autistic does the cop not understand. He could have handled ti differently but he decided to cap the kid.

and you think that is 100% okay??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join