It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is afoot and I can't pin point it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have been hanging around this sight for a while, but after reading this, I felt compelled to join up.

Here in Australia, I have been hearing the same noise that has been described and I am not the only one. Several coworkers have all said they can hear a hum/buzz at the same time that I can. They mentioned it to me separately and it struck me as odd at the time, but I didn't really think too much of it.

As for the foreboding feelings, I have also been feeling the same way. I mentioned this to a coworkers mother, who claims to be a psychic (she reads tarot cards too) and she believes that something big is going to happen soonish (that being said, she also claimed that I was going to die in a terrible car accident before I turned 18. I turned 24 this year...)

I don't know about there being more helicopters, but not too far away from where I live is a small airport, where the emergency helicopters and planes are kept. They are only really ever used for emergencies- including sending aid to other countries.
It seems like there are a lot more people hanging around the airport, taking care of the equipment. There used to only be maybe 2 or 3 people hanging around, but lately (when I drive past on my way to work) I notice groups of people- maybe up to 20 people... it is probably nothing, but it seemed worth mentioning.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join