It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an insight , into just how tigtly regulated and monitored the jet fuel industry is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
is provided by this : CAA information notice

if you believe that some un-authorised chemical mix could be added to jet fuel - and go unoticed by the entire industry , read that document - and actually understand it

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Right. Because the petro industry is in no way associated with tptb. They're not friends at all. Absolutely no appetite for world domination over at Big Oil.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

first - your reply us utterly irrelevant , second your claim is falsified by the fact that the CAA prohibits FAME contaminated fuels to be used by the airline industry

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Anyone claiming that chemicals or unknown substances could be put into the fuel at date of manufacture is just ignorant of just how tightly controlled and over-tested these fuels are.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Wait you think we are claiming they "sneaked" something into the fuel? let me laugh even harder.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by morsomnibustyrannus
reply to post by flyswatter

Wait you think we are claiming they "sneaked" something into the fuel? let me laugh even harder.

I dont know that you personally claim that, but there are some here on ATS that do claim it. I dont make blanket statements like that about all chemtrail believers, it wouldnt really be fair.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am not sure how many chemtrail believers will actually take the time to read that,because as we all know if it has something to do with them being wrong they skip right past it like it doesn't exist at all..

Can't wait to see how this get's misquoted and misunderstood...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And on this document from same site you can read about,
fuel handling mistakes.
www.caa.co.uk...

Ghost is an interesting name.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And on this document from same site you can read about,
fuel handling mistakes.
www.caa.co.uk...

Ghost is an interesting name.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

did you actually read it ? its actually further evidence of my assertion of how wel managed and regulated airport ground services are .

as for fuel mistakes - the vast majority are leaks

only one serious mishap was reported in that doc - an incident where a airliner ignited a fuel spill from another incident

considering 5 years of stats are in that doc - thats a pretty good record

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
assuming aluminum is in chemtrails [assuming there are chemtrails] ... aluminum will break down into aluminum oxide, an abrasive. IT'S WHAT THEY MAKE SANDPAPER WITH! 'they' would not put that in a jet engine. to properly disperse a solution with the ingredients supposed to be in chemtrails, the HVLP process would be the most effective. High Volume Low Pressure uses a 'high volume' of air, supplied by jet engines, and a 'low pressure' delivery of solution. just run a hose behind the engine and whala... instant flying death machine! LOOK UP, PEOPLE!

top topics

join