It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Delusion: EVIDENCE of Babylon in America and Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I have to ask, what is 'their' goal?

Do they have the knowledge of prehistory?

These are good questions to ask and I wish I had solid answers for you right now. Whether you are a believer or not, it seems apparent to me that the police state is growing and we really are forging ahead towards a New World Order. One thing is for sure: "they" appear to know the Bible well. What purpose they are using this knowledge for is a mystery to me. My research is still in progress on this subject and I am tired right now, so I will leave the thread at that for now.

PS: Thanks for the maps

edit on 10/4/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

The Jews (Judahites) went into captivity in Babylon for 70 years, and it was the King of Persia that attacked and destroyed Babylon, releasing the Jews to return to Jerusalem. This is prophetic of Christians.

Christ Jesus said that the sheep would be scattered when the shepherd was struck. Peter acknowledged that he was living in Babylon. Babylon then is the world system in which Christians live. As everything, there is a physical and spiritual meaning. Whilst we live in captivity in physical Babylon we are to remain spiritually distanced from it's beliefs and practices. Daniel and his three friends held high positions in Babylonian government and much rule and reign was handed to them by the King of Babylon. It was at the end when the King of Babylon was influenced by his court to build the golden statue and force worship of it. He became proud up and declared that it was he who had built his kingdom (not God). If we look at today, knowing that the 70 year captivity in Babylon was prophetic of the past 2,000 years, we can see where we are at in time. Christ ruled the western civilisation nearly this whole time, with government's variously upholding His commands in everything from laws, schools and community life. The Christian saints of this time reigned with him like Daniel and his three friends did in their Babylonian captivity. But as in those days, underhanded government officials prepared traps for Daniel and his friends, and convinced the king of Babylon that their worship of the True God was somehow a threat to him and a slap in the face to his own majesty.

The same thing is happening today - our pagan leaders, swayed by mystery Babylon, are doing the same thing that Nebuchadnezzar did! They have built this golden statue and are forcing young and old to worship it - from godless atheism indoctrination, to humanism, to occultism, to evolution - everything is acceptable for our children EXCEPT worship of the True Creator and Saviour. Millions across our lands are falling to their knees worshipping this beast called paganism disguided as secularism and humanism. Every school can teach about the Greek "gods" and Godless evolution but dare mention Christ Jesus and the law snaps down hard. Our political candidates, disguised as Christians, are declaring "WE Built This" just as Nebuchadnezzar did! What followed? The handwriting on the wall and immediate destruction by the King of Persia and his forces. Who do we see rising to power today? Persia and the Asian hordes - India, China and the Middle East.

Because we are in captivity, rebelling against it is direct rebellion against Our God. Those camps and increasing police buildup are going hand in hand with a Godless youth completely and utterly brainwashed to rebel. A heart hardened by the love of sin, becomes utterly rebellious to God, His Truth and His Salvation. The same leaders teaching this rebellion are the same who will clamp down on it with a communistic type takeover that saw up to 30,000,000 slaughtered in Russia. Welcome to the past 100 years of Satan released from his chains due to the loss of Christ's rule in the western lands. Many of our citizens can see some of the handwriting on the wall, but they can't read it because they reject Christ Jesus who heals blindness. They have chosen wickedness instead of God and therefore refuse His reign in their life. They happily throw away 1,700 years of relative peace and prosperity under His rule and instead don't understand the sheer darkness and terror that He has held back from their lands. Satan is the ruler of this age and he's now rampaging his war and bloodbath around this globe for 100 years, his arsenal of nuclear weapons sits ready to obliterate all of us in one hour. This is it. What was, will be again. Only sorrowful repentance will stop this world sliding to it's final decreed end - fire and judgement.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

They invaded Iraq because they wanted to relocate Babylon.

Now they are planning for Syria to get their plans called Israel is Nile till Euphrates.

And IMO ,

signature:
A piece of Jesus story in Quran :

and they (the disbelievers) schemed and allah schemed (against them): and allah is the best of schemers.

So what is left to be afraid of ?

It took years of plans to kill pregnant women of Israelite , but at last Moses breeds in the house of Moses.

These people had plans for themselves and minding them for years.

But it didn't take much time until they are mostly known to ordinary people.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Now you know it.

Then lets pray and hope Messiah is coming soon.

Lets act according what we know is true.
edit on 5-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Awesome thread Op and I agree with most of what you have put together.

We can definitely see the Bible come alive in many instances and the truth is, the Bible shows all of time.

Israel means Rebel.

Jacob was named Israel (rebel) by God himself.

Jacob represents mankind (rebel). He is the father of 12 sons with 12 tribes ( and 2 lost ones).

The tribes are known as "Israelites" and they represent all of mankind. Just as the "stars" represent mankind through the Zodiac.

There is no one true "religion" as Jesus did not preach a religion.

He preached loving thy neighbor as thyself. When we do this, we show love to God.

Solomon built a temple and it signified 666 after the taxing of his people. A temple is within.... not a man made temple where God does not reside. He resides within. Within is where we are to build our temple up.

The beast can be said to already be in action from the day it was numbered (greed of Solomon) and continues to the present day with the Zionist regime.

We have been hijacked by greed. Same with Solomon is going on today. The love of the golden calf is more than the love offered to the fellow man.

The Palestinians have never left Israel, however they have always been oppressed, pushed on and shoved out, or made to conform.

The Zionist regime is hated by those who know their fruit, yet there are sooo many who do not see their fruit as bad at all.

Also, I would say before Pagan and Christian was ......Hellenistic and Zoroaster.

In regards to Aliens.... my son whole heartily believes Angels are real and indeed have wings. When the Russian space craft went to the moon six of them recalled seeing beings of light with wings.

Although the “official” chronicling of this event is fraught with chronological inconsistencies, but, by the best estimations, the first reported sighting of these so-called “celestial beings” — which would also come to be known as “space angels” — occurred on July 12, 1984.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

We are definitely not alone....

There is 97% dark matter in space..... and there is a reason for it.

We have a veil/mist over our eyes as we advance to a higher degree of light (learning).

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I have to ask, what is 'their' goal?

Do they have the knowledge of prehistory?

Just for clarification: "They" is anyone who does the work of Satan. Many do not even know what they are doing. I think the sentiments of "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." can be applied very broadly in this world.

And the reason I'm responding to you is to answer the goal question...
From all I have read, I think the goal is to unite the world against God. A.k.a, Satan is building his army.
And yes, Satan knows parts of our future and all of our history. He is much older than us.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

DarkKnight21 is correct in his statement. Everywhere is the same place in a whole new all different changing time. Deceit has always been the greatest power of the other & how it effects the human mind. Some people always ask for that guidance what should I do? Sometimes you have to break some of the rules/ laws to discover the truth of impossibilities.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, I'm not quite sure I'd lay the blame on Babylon, but I do grant you that it states in the Bible (which I detest for the most part) "Beware of people who proclaim them selves to be Jews-for they are liars".

The Zionists of today simply hi-jacked the term, to seperate them selves from the ancient Moslems and Cristians.

True is the fact that Capitalism and Communism are the two sides of the same coin, is it a coincidence the Cristians were persecuted in Russia? And the west persecutes the Eastern Moslems?

I don't believe in coincidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Christianity IS pagan. A large amount of its traditions and rituals, its messages and its symbology, are pagan in origin. Take almost any symbol or ritual in Christianity and you'll find eerily similar, if not identical, versions in cultures that preceded Jesus by hundreds or thousands of years. I thought we settled this?
edit on 5-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Coincidence is a term used by those whose minds are too small to grasp the pertinent variables from the Causality Sequence, otherwise known as the infinite web of variables that contribute to EVERYTHING that happens. Even down to the smallest breath of wind caused by the slightest shift in temperature due to a spike in the sun's flares because a random floating piece of rock became the last straw, its course having been altered by a a piece of debris from a broken satellite that was sent up by the Russians. So that breeze you felt? With love, from Russia.

I'm not saying it would work exactly like that, I'm just giving you an idea of the vast influences and intricacy of the Sequence.

Now, back to Babylon: everyone steals labels because it makes them feel more powerful, as they know power will extend their influence so they become known. It effectively wipes out their weaker history and replaces it with a dogma that becomes their primary source of strength. Remove fear and knowledge of a group, and you remove their influence. Remove their influence, they are powerless. So they need a stigmatic name to strike awe in the hearts of the people.

After all, a name is just a name until you give it meaning. Imagine if we took Zionism or Babylon and destroyed all significance in the term. It then become a hoax or a myth, something people just tell stories about but don't really put stock in, and the legend becomes a shadow until someone adopts the name and does something terrible or incredible or attention-grabbing.

So unless there's a pedigree or official papers detailing the entire rundown of their history, anyone claiming to be something or other could easily just be piggybacking on the dogma to build their own fame in the name of that idea. With that said, remind me why we're taking this Babylon so seriously?
edit on 5-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

If you did your research, you would know the modern "Satan" is a collaboration of mythos taken from various religions to build a Frankenstein of terror-inspiring stigma. It's the polar opposite of Santa Claus.

If you want proof, google an image of "Satan". Is it purely coincidence that the image is identical to Baphomet, pagan god of wisdom and fertility? Did you know that the classic sign for rock and roll, the pronged fingers, is a sign of fertility and life? Did you know that the peace sign, put over a friends head, is a sign of virility in that friend? Know where that gesture comes from? The horns of Baphomet.

Now, why would the god of wisdom be demonized and turned into an icon of evil? That's right: all of te pagan symbols and rituals were stolen to flesh out Christianity, and the source subsequently burned to remove all evidence. And then anyone caught educating themselves in the matter were labeled witches or heretics and destroyed.

Do you know what the word heretic comes from? It's a word for common folk, the ones who didn't know how to read, and so they didn't know anything about the Bible. Some of them practiced their old-fashioned nature worship, not having been indoctrinated or educated because of their illiteracy, and so heretic earned its modern definition.

Please, if you're going to participate in this thread, know what you're talking about, otherwise you'll look foolish. I hope you learned something.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

What you're describing is the very definition of Mystery Babylon. It is a designed degradation of Christianity by way of pollution with false beliefs and/of false gods.

You can learn more by watching this:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Great Job OP! Very cohesive and thought out Thread.. I agree with your view of the "Deception" at the hands of the S.O.S ....So what forms of Christianity and Judaism are considered UN-corrupted ? OR is the point to Have the "Gnostic" Knowing,and the "Faith" Determination and the "Spirit"uncontrolled ,unconditional LOVE to not FEAR and "ACT" upon our Prior three points of "Truth"?! I feel its the latter!
S&F Thank you for the post! ('
')

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

America - Christian or Pagan?

The answer to that is simple. Neither one. Many faiths are followed in America and no it wasn't Christian at it's inception.

The reason why the words in god we trust is because of people that folded to the religious nutjobs that kept complaining about there being no motto on our money. It's one of the reasons why people keep mistakenly think our country is a Christian nation.

I believe the "In God We Trust" motto was in defiance of Communism, of which there was a movement even in America at the time. In truth, putting In God We Trust on a Fiat dollar that have no value other than what private bankers say it is, is like making out that the FED is the God of money, and everyone worships money. We depend on it, hoard it, invest it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

It's odd that they're all situated near rivers? No, it isn't. People settle near water sources.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Degradation of Christianity, eh? So we're not going to discuss the systematic Christian degradation of paganism due to the fact that the very bones of modern Christianity are derived from a religion that's NOT Christian?

Haha, right.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Water was also considered holy, has been throughout the ages. It's a symbol of life.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I again point to the early colonists and pilgrims, as well as Washington's inaugural address, in defense of my statement that America was originally Christian in design.

Not so.

A very abbreviated US history lesson:

Imagine not holding to the state religion and having to pay taxes to support it anyway. This was reality for people in various colonies before the Revolution.

Jamestown wasn't founded for religion- it was founded by the Virginia Company to make money. The Anglican Church was/is connected with the government as far as they were concerned. Heaven help you if you were caught with a rosary in Jamestown, VA! You'd have been executed as a Spanish spy.

Plymouth was founded by people seeking to practice their own religion without harassment. Heaven help you if you moved there and didn't hold their beliefs though. They were not tolerant in the least when it came to any faith other than their own. They didn't care if you considered yourself a Christian or not.

After the Revolutionary War- Thomas Jefferson had the Virginia Statute of Religious Freedom passed. People no longer had to pay taxes to support a state church. Anyone who wasn't Anglican was frequently persecuted for their differing faith before (including Baptists, btw). This piece of legislation became the inspiration for the first amendment.

The founding fathers of this nation were a diverse group of men who held differing religious views. Even those who allegedly were part of the same group (Anglican, for example) were all over the place over the course of their lives. Some were deist, some refused to take communion their whole lives, some only became religious as they were older, some became much less religious, and they even disagreed with each other, etcetera.

The first amendment was specifically passed so people would absolutely know that they would never again pay taxes to a specific national church- and Congress would never tax them for such a thing. People were free to practice whatever faith they wanted without fear of government stipulation.

However, this ONLY applied at the federal level. Individual states could and did have a state religion. If you didn't like it, you could move elsewhere. The SCOTUS made that a thing of the past in the early 20th century, IIRC.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
It's too bad that you have most of your information completely wrong. The myth you recounted is actually the myth of Osiris, Isis, and Horus. Basically you took that myth, and through in some descriptions given of nimrod in the bible. I looked into the actual mythology of Tammuz, his mother isn't even semiramus, instead her name was Ishtar (as you mentioned), or known to the babylonians as Innan.

She went to the underworld, and conquered it. Thus she is ably to resurrect Tummuz simply by decree, him coming back every 6 months.

Yep- and the Baphomet image was made in the 1800s. So anything trying to relate that to something earlier is bunk. I don't believe in this conspiracy. This is yet another example of Alexander Hyslop's (completely debunked) The Two Babylons having unknowingly influenced yet another modern evangelical type. Take a little scripture out of context here, throw in the Masons there, shake it all up with a little revisionist history, and voila!
edit on 5-10-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I'm not sure you understand what I said so let me reiterate...

You are being fooled by Mystery Babylon.

The paganism, symbolism, and idols you keep referring to is Mystery Babylon. It is used to trick people into renouncing the true God.

Do not underestimate Satan. He has been around for eons and he is very cunning.
edit on 10/5/2012 by Bleeeeep because: word out of place

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by LeSigh

Water was also considered holy, has been throughout the ages. It's a symbol of life.

Only because people die without it.
People settle near water sources because they need it.
Attributing holiness to water came after that.
Survival comes first in importance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join