It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading World Bank Demographer: Vaccination Campaigns Part Of Population Reduction Policy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

People who say that vaccines are used to spread something are right - they spread LIFE. Those who say they "might" be part of some grand conspiracy are speculating without evidence, and making mischief for reasons only they can tell you.
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You are speculating even more than we are. Spreading "LIFE"??? LOL, that's a good one. "Making mischief"? I, as a rule, disagree with just about everything you write, whether you are "spreading mischief" on chemtrail threads, or right here on this one. Only you can tell us the reasons why you continually fight on chemtrail threads, or say that vaccines are super-healthy for everybody and only give life (although the VAERS database says differently).

vaers.hhs.gov...

Why have a vaccine adverse event reporting site if vaccines spread life?

However, you do have the right to say how you feel. And I have to right to vehemently disagree. When you use veiled insults, that only weakens your case.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

In what way does that debunk my assertion?

A single scientist "says" there is contaminants in a vaccine - but the tests are not actually available, the substances are not actually identified, and the contamination never been substantiated or reported anywhere else or by anywone else.

If you think that constitutes credible evidence then yeah - I am not surprised you disagree with me.

since Kaita published his "findings" polio vaccinations in Nigeria have dropped, and hte death rate from polio has increased.

I definitely see a conspiracy here - one that REALLY does kill people - and it looks to me like you are spreading it.

congratulations - as a ersult of you and your mates kids in Nigeria are being crippled by polio before they are 2 years old.lio.

I hope that makes you feel good

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

People who say that vaccines are used to spread something are right - they spread LIFE. Those who say they "might" be part of some grand conspiracy are speculating without evidence, and making mischief for reasons only they can tell you.

You are speculating even more than we are. Spreading "LIFE"??? LOL, that's a good one. "Making mischief"? I, as a rule, disagree with just about everything you write, whether you are "spreading mischief" on chemtrail threads, or right here on this one. Only you can tell us the reasons why you continually fight on chemtrail threads,

I did that ages ago - www.abovetopsecret.com...

or say that vaccines are super-healthy for everybody

since I didn't say that perhaps you would like to apologise for libeling me?

and only give life (although the VAERS database says differently).

i didnt' say that either.

why do you guys have to spread lies to try to get your point accross?

vaers.hhs.gov...

Why have a vaccine adverse event reporting site if vaccines spread life?

Because they ain't perfect, but they are a hell of a lot better than geting the disease.

hundreds of people used to die in the USA every eyar from measles - perhaps you could use you prodigious research skillsto see what the death rate is now??

Calling people who are anti-vaccination "mischevious" for wanting hundreds - indeed THOUSANDS of people to DIE from easily preventable diseases is mild!

However, you do have the right to say how you feel. And I have to right to vehemently disagree. When you use veiled insults, that only weakens your case.

ROFL - pot, meet kettle....

disagree all you like - but I wuold ahve thought you'd have goten used to being wrong and would have stopped crying about it by now!

Oh well......deny ignorance....it's difficult to do around here, but someone has to keep trying.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Look, that was one source. There are many on the internet. I guess you don't take the time to bother with the other side of things. That sucks for you!

I refuse to try and convince you otherwise. You are simply close minded.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
WOW, anyone actually read the source material?

For one, vaccines aren't mentioned at all in John May's interview. He is also quoted as saying this about population control (which isn't a bad thing) :

This award should go to an Asian country; I am thinking in particular of Thailand. This country has experienced a spectacular decline in fertility rates, which occurred with the consent of the populations and without coercion. Additionally, the family planning program broke new ground there, particularly by allowing the distribution of hormonal contraceptives by non-medical personnel.

www.cgdev.org...

The Goldman paper I wont even touch....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Thank you both for sharing...!!!~

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

∞LOVE

mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

S & F.......You know i've always considered vaccination conspiracies to be too far out there to even consider the possibility...
Kind of the same way some view the existance of aliens, but now that is changing, so lets see where this is
heading.
Thank you for the heads up! Nice job..
edit on 4-10-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by moniesisfun

That's an interesting statement of PR but it isn't really the entire truth. You have no way of knowing, none, zero, what is in any given vaccine. You are not to see the ingredients as they are proprietary, you are not allowed to see the factory, as it is proprietary, you cannot sue the companies that make the stuff (by law) and you are not allowed to be involved in any single aspect of the process accept to take the stab.

That said, it has been proven over and over again that big pharma lies, a lot, nearly all the time - vioxx is a fun one, but there are many, many other examples.

Now, we know they lie, we know we cannot educate ourselves with information outside their PR system, and, through some very interesting statements we know the vaccines carry all manner of virus' including cancer virus' and the mfg's are not really interested in either revealing that or changing that.

Given the facts that surround the supreme mystery that is the jab, how can one honestly say, "they bring life?" I would contend that many would agree the population is hardly operating at its maximum, either emotionally or spiritually and some of us can track the contribution of the jab energy. I would contend that there are those of us that can "see" the energy that makes up these jabs and it is some very, very awful stuff that does some very disturbing things to the energy of the humans who inject themselves.

Resources are not scarce, they are hoarded, made scarce, through artificially created distribution problems and other forms of manipulation. "Over population" is not the reason there is scarcity of resources or poverty. Poverty results, largely because of fiat currency debt/interest. Because only a limited number of debt notes are printed means the "interest" must be taken from some one other then the debtor - another country, and those countries have their resources taken to pay off compound interest debt. Because there aren't enough debt notes in America to pay off your mortgage debt (you borrowed 100k and it was printed on the spot but the 300k you owe isn't printed at all), you need to get your debt notes from someone else, and so on, the poverty countries are the end of the line. If the overlords wanted people dead, this is easily done, what they want is to have them broken, spiritually dead, addicted to pharma meds, tv, and desperation with no time to truly evaluate the reality they live in - enslavement perfection is a slave who won't run given the chance. The jab is a tool to keep the illusion of this system alive and to makes sure the slave will not only not run, but won't even fight back against the slave masters.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Why aren't these monsters sent to the gallows?

I have a better idea, us undesirables get rid of these mass murderers in a old school way?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

high birthrates linked to poverty are hardly news.

One of het reasons for high birthrates is historically high mortality rates - but now that medicine & lifestyle/hygene has lowered mortality in many parts of the world - even poor ones - the social need to high birthrates has not caught up with the fact of lower mortality rates - and more kids surviving means moer mouths to feed, and usually more poverty. In some cases this is exacerbated by low educational levels.

You can punt it up as an evil conspiracy all you like, but you can't change the facts of the matter.

www.iser.essex.ac.uk...

So you are condoning this mass atrocity? WTF

Do you realize that there are alternatives answers to these issues? As much money that is spent on killing us that money could be used to fix a parent after producing so many children? You see there is enough land and food and resources for every man woman and child on the planet. We could even have colonized space, the moon by now. But as the article states they think of a baby as "infection" hence they declare they themselves are not part of the human species or ?

They do not care about the preservation of mankind, they want it all for themselves! Their golf buddies get a slice of the pie. They don't have to live in poverty so it's not a issue but an eye sore for them. They simply can not relate to humanity. They don't have your best interest in mind either. We are just meat for the grinder.

Back to calling a baby a "infection" like i said they have practically said they are not human's or they are also part of this infection. OK so what if these are not real human beings behind the curtain? What if they look like us but are not humans?

Think about that ATS call me crazy but this diabolical agenda has to make you wonder.
edit on 4-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Originally posted by moniesisfun

That's an interesting statement of PR but it isn't really the entire truth. You have no way of knowing, none, zero, what is in any given vaccine. You are not to see the ingredients as they are proprietary, you are not allowed to see the factory, as it is proprietary, you cannot sue the companies that make the stuff (by law) and you are not allowed to be involved in any single aspect of the process accept to take the stab.

That said, it has been proven over and over again that big pharma lies, a lot, nearly all the time - vioxx is a fun one, but there are many, many other examples.

Now, we know they lie, we know we cannot educate ourselves with information outside their PR system, and, through some very interesting statements we know the vaccines carry all manner of virus' including cancer virus' and the mfg's are not really interested in either revealing that or changing that.

Given the facts that surround the supreme mystery that is the jab, how can one honestly say, "they bring life?" I would contend that many would agree the population is hardly operating at its maximum, either emotionally or spiritually and some of us can track the contribution of the jab energy. I would contend that there are those of us that can "see" the energy that makes up these jabs and it is some very, very awful stuff that does some very disturbing things to the energy of the humans who inject themselves.

Resources are not scarce, they are hoarded, made scarce, through artificially created distribution problems and other forms of manipulation. "Over population" is not the reason there is scarcity of resources or poverty. Poverty results, largely because of fiat currency debt/interest. Because only a limited number of debt notes are printed means the "interest" must be taken from some one other then the debtor - another country, and those countries have their resources taken to pay off compound interest debt. Because there aren't enough debt notes in America to pay off your mortgage debt (you borrowed 100k and it was printed on the spot but the 300k you owe isn't printed at all), you need to get your debt notes from someone else, and so on, the poverty countries are the end of the line. If the overlords wanted people dead, this is easily done, what they want is to have them broken, spiritually dead, addicted to pharma meds, tv, and desperation with no time to truly evaluate the reality they live in - enslavement perfection is a slave who won't run given the chance. The jab is a tool to keep the illusion of this system alive and to makes sure the slave will not only not run, but won't even fight back against the slave masters.

great post--too bad it got miniaturized!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So... let me get this straight.

A bunch of guys, who are evil or something, have decided that millions of people need to die for whatever reason. They are bad guys, and they are powerful, and influential, and incredibly smart. So they put their minds together to find the best way to kill off millions of people.

And their idea is to give people vaccinations that help them live longer, healthier lives?

I don't see the evil conspiracy. Where are they hiding it?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well then they have epically failed. I see more people surviving the vaccinations than dying from them. In fact it's causing autism which is really smarter than normal people lol. SO they are actually helping us get smarter which in turn will only help us beat them.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I hate these threads- this is probably the number one most misunderstood issue in America.

Vaccines aren't designed to kill people to reduce population. The theory is that since people in countries with lower child mortality have less kids, that if we lower the death rate in third world countries, somehow those people will stop being savages and start using birth control or something. Personally, I think it's a really stupid idea, because our lower birthrate has a more to do with people being raised in a society that emphasizes work, school and business than being macho barbarians (at least some part of our society), IMO.

Anyways, Bill Gates said the same thing a few years ago and ignorant people on forums like this had a heart attack. Are people here honestly stupid enough to believe that if vaccines were designed to poison people that Bill Gates would admit it in a public forum??

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Not this again..
Its the same misunderstood comment like the one from Bill Gates. Yes, vaccination would reduce population growth - through increasing the quality of life and decreasing mortality. People would not have as many kids when they survive.

Like there is anything wrong with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Did you ever look into how great that works for them?

Or should I say for the "extra" babies that have the bad luck of being born only to be left in dying rooms?

Or maybe our fiddling around with nature and fertility goes the way of " Children of Men".

Look at all the screw ups within trying to control other species, but we think we can do it with humans.

Or what about freedom?

Over 1 billion people live in China and, in 1979, the government decided to limit its growth by whatever means necessary. This was the beginning of the one-child-per-family policy. The policy led to vast numbers of baby girls being abandoned in markets, at state orphanages or even killed. In 1996, a group of daring filmmakers brought to light the devastation of China's "one child" policy and the desire for families to only have boys. They traveled to China posing undercover as American orphanage workers. What they discovered was horrific. Read more: www.oprah.com...

www.oprah.com...

What you fail to see is they arent necessarily having less children, they just don't keep them and raise them.

Is this really civilized or what we call humanity?

edit on 5-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Overpopulation is a Myth.com

Watch these videos. There's statistical and mathematical basis behind it.
edit on 5-10-2012 by roblot because: (no reason given)

No way everyone could fit in Texas …

According to the U.N. Population Database, the world's population in 2010 will be 6,908,688,000. The landmass of Texas is 268,820 sq mi (7,494,271,488,000 sq ft).

So, divide 7,494,271,488,000 sq ft by 6,908,688,000 people, and you get 1084.76 sq ft/person. That's approximately a 33' x 33' plot of land for every person on the planet, enough space for a town house.

Given an average four person family, every family would have a 66' x 66' plot of land, which would comfortably provide a single family home and yard -- and all of them fit on a landmass the size of Texas. Admittedly, it'd basically be one massive subdivision, but Texas is a tiny portion of the inhabitable Earth.

Such an arrangement would leave the entire rest of the world vacant. There's plenty of space for humanity.

edit on 5-10-2012 by roblot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
All of these peanuts should lead by example and off themselves. I think there’d be around seven billion people better off if they did. Pack of cretins. These utter bastards are absolutely the worst of the lot; living in huge multi million dollar houses, driving gas guzzling cars like Ferraris and Bentleys while they’re constantly flying around in private jets or first class. These people are repulsive. They need to be lynched and exterminated because they are a plague , a cancer of the earth.
edit on 5-10-2012 by BlindBastards because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by roblot

This is a strawman. Noone is saying that there is not enough physical space for people. How about accounting for the resources needed to provide every person with good (western) quality of life?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I got an easy solution to lower poverty... Jail the friggen bank cartels that are stealing trillons and redistribute the wealth where it was taken from... But ohhh nooooo our politicians are scared to stand up to a bunch of old men that never lifted anything heavier than a pencil in their lives...

edit on 5-10-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join