It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Experiencing Phone Or Internet Signal Problems?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Anyone Else Experiencing Phone signal problems?

Yes, for the past six months. I just found out it's my Ex.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Everything shut down on me late last night and all just came back this morning finally
My cable went off, so no TV, no Internet, no wifi ( its a router connected to cable ) . My cell phone lost Internet.

Bluetooth is still not working proper.
I can't access my online banking with royal bank, it says service unavailable.

I don't know what caused it. Can't find anything in the news. I found the explanations I did get, not making sense.
First of all it all shut down exact same time. My wifi has been going on and off a lot lately, so I was using the Telus personal hotspot Internet to run my iPad while on ats, suddenly I'm disconnected and so is my tv cable and main Internet service.

These are two separate companies. I use Telus mobility for my phone and Shaw cable for TV and computer Internet. My cell phone still made calls so I called both and the Shaw recording said there was an outage in two towns, I won't name but we are near Vancouver, BC. I called Telus and their recording said we are doing upgrades and web servers aren't working. Today I heard a Shaw cable guy say the cable outage was caused by someone stealing cable and it cut everything off. Really?

I realized how dependant I am on the Internet.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join