It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Mitt and Big Bird...Which one is the REAL Puppet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So sesame street becomes an issue in the US race for the presidency. Wow!

This says it all folks. This is what the race comes down to...economics, obamacare, foreign policy, war and...Big Bird!

The message the World will receive tonight is one of wonder...a white man, a black man and a yellow bird. How else can I put this?...Pathetic. It's no longer about race or ideals but putting the real puppets up front for all to see with big bird being the most logical choice for Prez.

Excuse me while I vomit and quote CNN:

All politics is social – and the world of Facebook is buzzing about the presidential debates. "Romney," "Obama," and "debate" were the top three debate-related terms mentioned on Facebook, but the fourth most popular term, "Big Bird," is undoubtedly the most unexpected trending word or name that arose from the debates.

During Wednesday night's event, the words "Big Bird" were posted to Facebook more times than "taxes," "Jim Lehrer," "Obamacare," "insurance," "Medicare" or "education."

Quoted more times than "taxes," "Jim Lehrer," "Obamacare," "insurance," "Medicare" or "education."?

What the hell is wrong with this? The fourth most popular term during an election of the utmost importance is BIG BIRD???

If this doesn't serve to prove that American voters are going to get what they deserve I don't know what will.

That's right, pay attention to the priorities.

This sums up the puppet act we have seen during these elections and debates IMO. Obama, Mitt and Big Bird. If this doesn't send some type of message...

One positive outcome... now there is a REAL third party...Big Bird for President!

Peace

edit on 4-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Big Bird is not a puppet! He is real and so is that wooly mammoth with a name I can not spell.

Obama and Romney are puppets and annoying ones at that.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The funny thing is that the real power behind the scenes is like Big Birds "best mate" - Mr Snuffleupagus - no-one gets to see them but you just know that they are there.

S&F - from an Aussie nonetheless.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I vote we throw them all off the street and elect the Cookie Monster. At least that guy's up front and doesn't make excuses for what he is and has on his mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We the people are the puppets and we have been put in place with fear and a lies. Many fools will vote just because they like the other guy less.

This simple fact shows just how far we have fallen as a nation. A third party can never rise with such foolish people.

edit on 4-10-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I actually watched the american idol debate last night what a joke no REAL questions were asked ie 911, aliens, area 51, just safe economy jobs healthcare blah blah blah...................it was torture doesn't really matters who win does it? they are 2 sides of the same coin both full of them selves I want my time back

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Is this a trick question?, i think you will find two of them are puppets and the third is yellow and has done more for american children and society in general than the other two combined.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Is this a trick question?, i think you will find two of them are puppets and the third is yellow and has done more for american children and society in general than the other two combined.

You Win!

Yup, two puppets and a yellow bird with more to it than the 2 puppets together. At least he makes people smile. The other 2 are just pathetic.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just hate feeling forced (by my conscience) to say Alex Jones is a puppet. He knows Romney is a Bilderberg puppet, he had stated as much on his shows. But he sits on his show and tries to buttress Romney because the liar seems to extole Libertarian virtues to a small extent ( I think.) So Alex is like, Someone lying about ideals different from Obama, is the best choice. Alex should be saying to people "Don't vote for either of them".

Now I cannot tell Jones from Rush Limbaugh and Shaun Hannity. Disingenuous puke, I'm done with him, he's compromised.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

top topics

join