It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Orb by Sun pic posted by major Malaysian Newspaper Oct 3rd

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Eye witness statements can be made up.

The witness statements are BS to fool the stupid into believing this isn't a lens artifact.

Well, they are not just quoting anonymous witness sources, one person quoted in the story was the Muar Marine police chief, someone of supposed credibility and with whom the story could be confirmed.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orgasmo
reply to post by Sly1one

Your lens flare theory does not discount the eye witnesses who were seeing this "object" not through a lens, but with their eyes. I'm not a believer in niburu or planet X. I just don't see how lens flare is an acceptable conclusion.

ok, riddle me this
why arent we all seeing this "red orb"????
look up right now and see if you can see the red orb, no? i thought so

i look at the sun most days when its cloudy ish
i can see a perfect sun disc, and nothing else!

Lens flare! end of!
eye witnesses just going along for the ride
edit on 4-10-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Sundog.. Pure and simple..

2nd

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
look up right now and see if you can see the red orb, no? i thought so

I can't. It's 5am on the west coast

Originally posted by Ironclad
Sundog.. Pure and simple..

2nd

No I think it's a bokeh.

Nah I dunno. But remember at the beginning of the summer when one of these threads popped up? And everybody was saying the word 'bokeh', but then it got overused and everybody started getting agitated whenever somebody called it a bokeh. I kind of miss the word now, so I want to give it some momentum again.

Bokeh.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What we need is to find someone who reads Malaysian and the original source. I've found that intentional or not papers tend to lose some of the story in translation. This is especially the case with UK tabloids.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Fatima was not a sign from God. The real sign from God was allenby walking into Jerusalem. Look at the place, the names its all satanic

Regards

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

i get ya
i like the word aswell

bokeh bokeh bokeh bokeh

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It must of been taken by the new Iphone

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

What is project bluebeam?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

here ya go
an easy read on the subject
Project Bluebeam

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Why are we in such denial over this? NASA has hinted at the existance of a Rogue Planet in a large eliptical and are calling it Tyche. It was also suggested back in 1983 that something quite large was tugging on the outer planets. Having a 12 planet doesn't have to mean doom. Most solar systems are binary why would ours be any different. I suggest that we all take a picture of the sun at the apporiximate time of the siting in Malaysia ( adjust for time zone differences of course) and see what we come up with. Is it possible for so a large quantity of cameras to all produce a flare at the same time. Do our naked eyes also produce flares?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Lens flare? By eyewitness accounts, this orb was seen without a camera.
Heat? Yeah...in the southern US, we see colorful orbs of light in the sky all the time during the summer...NOT.\

WTF?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Thats an oldie but goodie my mother told me about this one back in high school. She is a true believer in this one. The government is capable of many things and their technologies surpass what we even know of. I rule nothing out. Thank you for responding.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Hi, I am from Malaysia.

That news report was from an English newspaper, that was the same as in the original weblink. No translation is required. It was featured in the printed copy also. I have no opinion about what it was. Also the town in which the so-called incident took place was about 200km south-west of the capital.

Please keep in mind also that there was a strong solar activity on Sept 30, just a day or two before the reported incident occur. The weather where I am was very cloudy throughout the day, kind of like very balmy, no rain occur. It was still cloudy even today 4 Oct.

In any case, I have been wondering when will this incident appear in ats, and voila it finally appear.

Cheers...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mab2571
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Hi, I am from Malaysia.

That news report was from an English newspaper, that was the same as in the original weblink. No translation is required. It was featured in the printed copy also. I have no opinion about what it was. Also the town in which the so-called incident took place was about 200km south-west of the capital.

Please keep in mind also that there was a strong solar activity on Sept 30, just a day or two before the reported incident occur. The weather where I am was very cloudy throughout the day, kind of like very balmy, no rain occur. It was still cloudy even today 4 Oct.

In any case, I have been wondering when will this incident appear in ats, and voila it finally appear.

Cheers...

Cool, thanks for the info from someone there.

To think about this from another perspective, perhaps it was a very large lens flare, and the Earth's atmosphere acted as the "lens" for the sun's light to make what would seem as a lens flare to people on the surface?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Now I am curious what other lens flares weren't just lens flare and how brilliant a debunking concept its been. Another example of how we've been brainwashed into doing the debunking for the government.

I was in the boat of lens flare too until I read people saw it with their own eyes, we don't see blobs from light, we see streaks, not blobs.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Actually, Fatima was the place where the virgin Mary appeared on the hill to the three young children. And when she reappeared she promised to show a sign from god...she made the sun dances across the sky with weird bright colored orbs . It was witnessed a hundred miles away from Fatima as well. That is considered a sign from god. I only cliff noted it earlier.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orgasmo
reply to post by Sly1one

Your lens flare theory does not discount the eye witnesses who were seeing this "object" not through a lens, but with their eyes. I'm not a believer in niburu or planet X. I just don't see how lens flare is an acceptable conclusion.

I am leaning to believe the "witnesses" were made up or taken out of context...simply because it seems so inconceivably silly that a second sun, or other planet or whatever people think it may be...looks exactly and I mean EXACTLY like a documented and proven lens flare....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Eye witness statements can be made up.

The witness statements are BS to fool the stupid into believing this isn't a lens artifact.

Well, they are not just quoting anonymous witness sources, one person quoted in the story was the Muar Marine police chief, someone of supposed credibility and with whom the story could be confirmed.

So did you at least make an effort to confirm? should have been quite simple you probably could have had direct contact via phone with this police chief.

Although I suspect you have no real interest in confirmation of facts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join