It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The footprints on moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It was incredible when I saw the material said that astronauts saw some footprints when they first landed on moon,and NASA have the picture about that.Is it true?Show me the pictures if you have or show your opinion about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
please share the source

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes, source...

It might have been a stage worker having walked there

The really big question though, what would qualify as a footstep? I doubt the aliens use Nike shoes so we can recognise it.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i did some online searching, and found nothing about footprints, but of reports from the astronauts of large spacecrafts that also landed.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

it has lots of material on the website so i didnt read ALL of it, but i found it very interesting...
then...ok, nobody has been ot the moon since apollo 17 i think, correct me if im wrong... apollo 13 did NOT land because of oxygen tank explosions. and apollo 11 was the very 1st to touch down. i think there was a 15 and 16, maybe 12 and 14, but i havent really researched it enough.

anyhow, it seemed from what i read that the landings were VERY VERY short, like they didnt spend much time actually on the moon(apollo 11 was 2 hours, 31 minutes, 40 seconds)

it said that these spaceships had commanded somehow for the astronauts to leave immediately, and that the spaceships were far more superior in size and technology.

maybe the landings after the 1st were short because of this threat, but they made sure to make AT LEAST a landing at all after the 1st, to ensure the public that everything was ok. they did not release the information about the ships to the public.
is that understandable?^^
just some thoughts about it...i find it very interesting.

well...your comments please

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm not so sure I believe that link. The fact is that that site didn't have the actual audio recordings, So it could of been some Sci-Fi guy sitting in his basement thinking What If.

So i'm skeptical that they really saw all that, But I do believe that earth isn't the only planet capable of producing life, so anythings possible. But if thats really what went down, I'd like to hear those audio recordings.

But if Aliens were there and didn't want us there then why did we keep going back for 3 more years? Apollo 17 was the last manned mission to the moon and they stayed on the lunar surface for nearly a day, they covered almost 13 miles on there moon buggy, and even set off explosive charges underground for the "Lunar Seismic Profiling Experiment", So if Aliens hated us being there I dont think they would say "ok, ok, You get one day to drive around ramping ditches and blow stuff up, but after that dont come back for 50 years!)

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   

maybe the landings after the 1st were short because of this threat, but they made sure to make AT LEAST a landing at all after the 1st, to ensure the public that everything was ok. they did not release the information about the ships to the public.

I think maybe it is the truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
In my opinion, Hitler had already built a secret base up there and had it manned by his Nazi party. When the astronauts landed they accidently found it and the Nazis threatened to kill them and their families if they didn't leave and if they told people about the base. lol

Forgot my point....Its the Nazi's footprints. lol

[edit on 10/18/2004 by hatchedcross]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by natew100
then...ok, nobody has been ot the moon since apollo 17 i think, correct me if im wrong... apollo 13 did NOT land because of oxygen tank explosions. and apollo 11 was the very 1st to touch down. i think there was a 15 and 16, maybe 12 and 14, but i havent really researched it enough.

If you don�t know, why do you even bother to post on the subject. A simple google search and 1 minute of your time reading about the history of the Apollo program would have saved you from looking silly.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This was taken from David Icke's website.

www.davidicke.com, navigate to mystery archives and you should find it there. I would post the whole link, but it doesn't come up in the address bar. Please note: I am neither attempting to confirm or deny this theory, I just knew the info was there. Enjoy!

Matt.

Unexplainable Reports
Footprints on the Moon
America'a Apollo 11 lunar module photographed a human skeleton on the moon when it landed there in 1969.

That's the blockbuster claim of Chinese astrophysicist Dr. Kang Mao-pang, who first stunned the world when he released pictures of bare human footprints on the moon at a news conference in Beijing last winter.

The scientist claimed to have received those photos --- which were so secret the Apollo 11 astronauts didn't even know they existed -- from "an unimpeachable U.S. source."

The photograph of the human skeleton was included in a second batch of photos and documents he received from the same source this fall.

"The Americans have conspired in a cover-up of monumental and possibly even criminal proportions," Dr. Kang told newsmen in Beijing.

"They hid photos of bare human footprints on the moon for 20 years and managed to keep the human skeleton secret even longer. The implications of what they found up there are staggering," he continued. "But the Americans apparently feel that nobody else in the world is privileged enough to share the information."

Dr. Kang's allegations stunned U.S. space and intelligence experts, one of whom went into hiding after reporters tried to question him in a Washington, D.C., restaurant.

Other sources also refused to comment --even when told that the Chinese expert has copies of over 1,000 NASA photographs that clearly show bare human footprints and a human skeleton on the lunar surface.

Intriguingly, the skeleton appears to have been wearing jeans. Judging from the position of the bones, it seems likely that the person it belonged to was at least partially dismembered and met with a violent death.

It is also probable that the skeleton was transported into space long after the person was killed. The decomposition of bone and flesh would not have been possible in the airless atmosphere of the moon.

The Chinese expert further noted that the age of the skeleton cannot be estimated without analyzing the bone firsthand.

"Like the footprints on the moon, these photos were taken by a remote camera aboard the lunar lander and were given to me by an American source who is beyond reproach," said Dr. Kang.

"I am also in the possession of classified documents and letters that describe the footprints as being fresh and the skeleton unquestionably human.

The question that must be answered is how the footprints and skeleton go to the moon. The obvious implication is that extraterrestrial lifeforms were involved but we'll never know unless the Americans release the information they have."

The documents Dr. Kang quoted from are stamped "top secret" and dated Aug. 3, 1969, which means they were written just two weeks after astronauts Neal Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed and walked on the moon--in boots-- on July 20, 1969.

Large portions of the text have been blocked out. But it's clear that U.S experts agreed extraterrestrials had something to do with the bare footprints and skeleton on the moon.

Repeated attempts to get officials at any level of government to address Dr. Kang's report were unsuccessful.

Explained a Washington source: "Nobody's going to say anything until President Bush gives the go-ahead. This isn't any ordinary cover-up. It makes Watergate look like a Sunday School picnic. It's that damn big.

source:
area51.upsu.plym.ac.uk...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

from mattison0922 quote
Other sources also refused to comment --even when told that the Chinese expert has copies of over 1,000 NASA photographs that clearly show bare human footprints and a human skeleton on the lunar surface.

, funny how this guy gets his hands on over one thousand pics and not even 1 makes it in a newspaper or the internet. Sorry but i'm skeptical, especially when it comes to claims with no proof.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
yeah right ( footprints on the moon )
who was it little green men :p

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nah, That guy from Robinson Crusoe just gets about a bit.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
well if there are foot prints on the moon its either from nazis or russians. but i doubt there are footprints.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattison0922

The scientist claimed to have received those photos --- which were so secret the Apollo 11 astronauts didn't even know they existed -- from "an unimpeachable U.S. source."

OK, so who took the pictures?

Kal

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

from mattison0922 quote

, funny how this guy gets his hands on over one thousand pics and not even 1 makes it in a newspaper or the internet. Sorry but i'm skeptical, especially when it comes to claims with no proof.

lol u dont find EVERYTHING on the internet.. i dunno wtf is wrong with some people, they pretend that the top secret stuff shows up on the internet or sumwhere else

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Kal
lol u dont find EVERYTHING on the internet.. i dunno wtf is wrong with some people, they pretend that the top secret stuff shows up on the internet or sumwhere else

Some guy talkin # that he has over a thousand pictures isn't exactly top secret.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by natew100
anyhow, it seemed from what i read that the landings were VERY VERY short, like they didnt spend much time actually on the moon(apollo 11 was 2 hours, 31 minutes, 40 seconds)

it said that these spaceships had commanded somehow for the astronauts to leave immediately, and that the spaceships were far more superior in size and technology.

Don't missions such as this have very narrow launch windows? Would they be able to just up and leave whenever they (or some other entity) felt like it?

E_T

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cabotage
Don't missions such as this have very narrow launch windows? Would they be able to just up and leave whenever they (or some other entity) felt like it?
Yep, I'm pretty sure they had to leave from moon pretty accurately to be able to dock with command module.

They took pic from their own footstep so someone might have gotten this idea from it.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
its always the same old story with the moon conspiracys,theres a million and 1 people that read all the stuff about secret bases,alien sightings and contact on the Apollo missions,footprints etc but i think the most important part of all this is none of these claims are verified! I do believe the original moon landings were faked after looking at the evidence availble from the dodgy NASA photos (i believe theyve been but not when they announced it to the world),you have to remember that evidence is what you need to substantiate these claims or else there just claims,we could all make them!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
I'm not so sure I believe that link. The fact is that that site didn't have the actual audio recordings, So it could of been some Sci-Fi guy sitting in his basement thinking What If.

So i'm skeptical that they really saw all that, But I do believe that earth isn't the only planet capable of producing life, so anythings possible. But if thats really what went down, I'd like to hear those audio recordings.

But if Aliens were there and didn't want us there then why did we keep going back for 3 more years? Apollo 17 was the last manned mission to the moon and they stayed on the lunar surface for nearly a day, they covered almost 13 miles on there moon buggy, and even set off explosive charges underground for the "Lunar Seismic Profiling Experiment", So if Aliens hated us being there I dont think they would say "ok, ok, You get one day to drive around ramping ditches and blow stuff up, but after that dont come back for 50 years!)

I agree, and I am personally after knowing the truth, but certain questions must be answered without dodging it with other facts that dont relate to the question,, that seems to be the nature of the skeptic for the moon walk being faked,, I would like to know why they destroyed the plans for the buggy? If they haven't where can they be found?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join