It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free energy technology exists..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
please share this video with friends and family, please...

we are raising consciousness...

thank you

Dr. Steven Greer presents "The Promise of New Energy" at the European Exopolitics Summit
www.youtube.com...

all hidden truths shall be known...

world peace...

abundance for all...

thank you

thank you

thank you

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Those three 'thank you's at the bottom...are they related to the law of attraction? Giving gratitude three times, theoretically, ensures that what you ask will be given.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Prepare to have this thread derailed by Greer bashers.

Without having watched the video, but having seen similar ones, I definitely agree that there is vast amounts of energy all around us and we just need the right technology to tap into it.

However, with great power comes great responsibility, and humans are not ready to be granted access to this power. That is why we have off-world babysitters.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Nicola Tesla figured it out around 1900–1917 and was building a transmission tower for free energy . At first he was being funded by J.P. Morgan . When J.P. Morgan found out what he was building he had cut Tesla's funding and ruined his career. J.P. Morgan also had a monopoly on cooper wiring .

Suppression at its finest and still carries on with people still apparently being threatened , raided for trying and achieving this free energy. Like John Hutchison

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Hutchison is a fraud and Tesla didn't have any energy that was "free".

Moving on...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Stphen Greer should be titling movies, "broken promises..."

"For me to take people's money..."

Next...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sure Tesla had the technology Wardenclyff tower maybe look it up

Look up his patents for free energy .

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

With some of your previous threads and post clearly you could understand the economic disaster of millions out of work from job loss there would be so many industries lost , loss of revenue from taxation on oil , coal , natural gas.

Clearly one could easily see why some people would want this technology suppressed.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Dr. Steven Greer

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Those three 'thank you's at the bottom...are they related to the law of attraction? Giving gratitude three times, theoretically, ensures that what you ask will be given.

yep

i love you and ALL that is

hugs

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by boncho

With some of your previous threads and post clearly you could understand the economic disaster of millions out of work from job loss there would be so many industries lost , loss of revenue from taxation on oil , coal , natural gas.

Clearly one could easily see why some people would want this technology suppressed.

evolution...

there is no reason to continue raping this planet for money.

karma is real

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

With every new technological advancement there has come naysayers. Take the automobile for instance. They said that it would put blacksmiths, etc. out of business. New industry promotes innovation. TPTB are just trying to make sure they still have us in their pockets. If people didn't have to worry about paying their electric bill, gas money, etc. what else would they spend their money on, thus creating new industries. New industries means new jobs......Oh yeah we need to stick to the status quo. We have always been at war with east asia, move along citizen.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The former Canadian Minister of Defense spells out the reasons why ET disclosure needs to happen now and how it can boost the clean energy economy .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Where's the beef?

This whole claim of free energy is just like a Cargo Cult. It never happens. It's been decades. Greer isn't the only one. There have been dozens in the same vein. They claim it's almost within reach--if only--they had some more money. Donate today. The usual excuse is that they've been stymied by Big Oil or Big Government.

I don't buy this excuse for a minute. Big Oil isn't in the oil business. It's in the energy business. If you really could make a "Zero Point Energy" device the size of a heat pump, there would be trillions of dollars to be made. The economy would go into overdrive and stay that way for a generation. If I were Exxon and had a device like this I'd be leasing factory space and setting up dealerships. Every house would have to have one, every commercial building. And people like me would pay, pay, pay because it would be cost effective. I'd pay $20K for one of these things in a heartbeat. Then we'd have to trash our cars and get new ones with Zero Point Energy engines. This would create thousands of new jobs, good family-wage level jobs and an industry that would transform the world.

To claim Big Oil would be put out of business is complete nonsense. They could BE the business and are well positioned to do it.

But we don't have a zero point energy device, do we? It's not there not because it has been suppressed, but because it does not exist. It's a Cargo Cult being promoted by snake oil salesmen. The people who believe it will be here Real Soon Now, THOSE are the sheeple.

Where's the beef?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
With all the super computers these days, the internet, instantaneous communication all around the world, the brightest minds ever, and more information readily available to your average Joe than ever before. Does anyone really believe we are still 100% dependent on fossil fuels?

The same fossil fuels a few smart businessman have kept a monopoly on for over a century. Which is a fact. There is no denying that.

Please. As a normal person, I cannot see how in the past decade the most innovation we have gotten is smart phones.

We had palm pilots and laptops in the 90s. We have just been fed the same technology over and over with very minimal upgrades. And sadly grown complacent with it. But look at it this way, in 20 years we will have the iPhone 25! OMG my world will be complete when that comes out!

Did all of humanity just stop getting smarter in the last 20 years?

I could say no. I could also say yes. Look at the world around us. Something has got to give.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by boncho

No, one could see why it would want to be exploited, after all, things that are free bring the highest profit margins...

Sure Tesla had the technology Wardenclyff tower maybe look it up

Look up his patents for free energy .

Wardenclyffe tower didn't have anything to do with "free" energy. And while Tesla was a genius, he was working with the aether model which has since been proven bunk, where most of his out there ideas were off with his failed model.

First, the free energy claim.

A few of Nicola Tesla’s works were related to wireless energy (www.google.com...) and electro static induction, methods to transfer electrical energy without the need to use wires. The power itself came from conventional electrical generators, it wasn’t free energy and neither was generated by his devices.

Second, J.P Morgan sponsor shut down.

en.wikipedia.org...

The project J.P Morgan was sponsoring wasn’t related to energy but communications the Wardenclyffe Tower (the wireless power transmission served only for demonstration purposes), a wireless radio communication tower. Morgan withdrew his support for the project after failures and delays after changes in the main project resulted in undesired effects.

thrivedebunked.wordpress.com...

On the other hand, I guess it's up to you who you believe. The Tesla myth of free energy was popularized on the internet when pay-per-click scams came about directing traffic interested in the idea, and developed into "kits" of a "Tesla Secret Generator" that could be purchased to finance the scammers' vacation home.

Even peswiki will point that out, the diehards of the free energy hopefuls....

Affiliate Sites Propagating the Scam

mostly unwittingly
teslacoverup.com
teslasecretscam.org/
teslasecretscam.com/
www.teslasecret.com/
teslasecretfreeenergy.com/
teslasecretreview.info/
www.nikolateslasecret.com/
www.teslasecretinside.com/
www.teslasecretreviews.net/
www.exposed-and-reviewed.com/tesla-secret-review
www.squidoo.com/tesla-secret
www.teslasecret.net/
teslasecretgenerator.org/
www.energy2020today.com/tesla-secret-generator-plans.htm
energycreation.net/tesla-secret-review/
www.power4home.com

peswiki.com...:TeslaSecret_Scam

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Do you have any idea how much of a more complex and advanced feat of engineering a modern smart phone is to a palm pilot?
edit on 3-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Do you have any idea how much of a more complex and advanced feat of engineering a modern smart phone is to a palm pilot?

Yes I do.

That was 20 years ago.

Look at Moore's law. Double computing power every year. By now we should have at least put some effort into applying it to different fields.

Sadly those fields are considered fringe science and don't get any real funding or attention. Whats sad is it could happen at some point. Until we try, it will all remain science fiction.

One could say Star Trek birthed the idea for cell phones with their communication devices they had.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Evidently you do not it you consider that smart phones are not a giant leap from palm pilots. A smartphone OS more powerful than the desktop pcs of that era, palm pilots were many orders of magnitude slower then the processing power of a modern smartphone. The GPUs alone are not only orders of magnitude powerful compared to desktop GPUs of that era (considering consumer GPUs didnt exist pre 97/98) but hundreds of times smaller. And if you want yo compare a smartphone to bs d htld tech from 20 years ago, smartphones are like supercomputers in comparison.

Smartphones advanced inine with Moore's law (which, I might add, is not a law of nature, it is merely an informed opinion). What exactly is the sort of tech you think is "reasonable" in terms of advancement for the time that has passed?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Evidently you do not it you consider that smart phones are not a giant leap from palm pilots. A smartphone OS more powerful than the desktop pcs of that era, palm pilots were many orders of magnitude slower then the processing power of a modern smartphone. The GPUs alone are not only orders of magnitude powerful compared to desktop GPUs of that era (considering consumer GPUs didnt exist pre 97/98) but hundreds of times smaller. And if you want yo compare a smartphone to bs d htld tech from 20 years ago, smartphones are like supercomputers in comparison.

Smartphones advanced inine with Moore's law (which, I might add, is not a law of nature, it is merely an informed opinion). What exactly is the sort of tech you think is "reasonable" in terms of advancement for the time that has passed?

I just think if the funding used on building nuclear subs, missiles and all that was diverted to solving our energy needs we could have come up with something else by now.

I don't know if there is free energy. I'll admit it could very well be impossible. Its just something I think we can achieve one day if we go at it without trying to turn any technological advancement into a new weapon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join