It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free energy technology exists..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

we will get funding or there will be a mass awakening and funding will not be needed..

miracles are happening

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Hmm ...??? ..Oh I get it .

Boncho ..Boozer...Writer

At least you're honest about it .

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
look up project sirius

please share this video

thanks
edit on 2-12-2012 by cornucopia because: missspelling

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Free energy is abound in the Universe. Any star, including the Sun, produces so much energy that it would be enough to sustain millions of civilizations like ours. The only question is how you accumulate and transfer this energy. Perhaps this is the solution of the future, not some mythical 'vacuum' energy. And we know that it is safe to collect heat from a star, unlike meddling with some unknown energy sources.
edit on 3-12-2012 by mrkeen because: spellcheck

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrkeen
Free energy is abound in the Universe. Any star, including the Sun, produces so much energy that it would be enough to sustain millions of civilizations like ours. The only question is how you accumulate and transfer this energy. Perhaps this is the solution of the future, not some mythical 'vacuum' energy. And we know that it is safe to collect heat from a star, unlike meddling with some unknown energy sources.
edit on 3-12-2012 by mrkeen because: spellcheck

yes, there is that form of energy and a couple others that are vastly abundant from what i have heard.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

yeah, the shadow ops on this world have spacecraft technology...

So do I

awesome, feel like sharing some pictures?

hugs

Chk links in my signature sweety

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

awesome, thanks

hugs

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Nicola Tesla figured it out around 1900–1917 and was building a transmission tower for free

When will you people stop misspelling his name? It's not "Nicola", it's "Nikola". Why is it so difficult to imagine that people's names don't all accommodate to the american standards? Please!

Writing someone's name wrong (especially more than once) shows lack of respect and unprofessionalism. But it also shows that you can't possible be a credible source of information - you can't even write a simple name correctly, so your research has been at best superficial and lazy - horrible and completely worthless at worst.

Nikola. Ok?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Sirius Documentary

much may be revealed in this movie coming out soon

www.youtube.com...

proof is everywhere...

amazing stuff does exist

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
DAVID SEREDA ON EXOTIC TECHNOLOGIES

UFO, frequencies, antigravity, harmonics, differentials, codes, nasa, coast to coast, pendant - Full Details of Video see comments section of video ; David Sereda, Dami Egbeyemi, Doc Starz ( Donald Adams), discuss new amazing breakthroughs in exotic technologies. NOTE TO VIEWERS; During the last 30 minutes of this video, the audio is slightly out of sync with the video, where the video is ahead of the audio by about 20 to 30 seconds, all the important content of this talk is still present within this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

What the ef, that video is a load of sheites. Lol

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by cornucopia

What the ef, that video is a load of sheites. Lol

LOL

whcih one?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by boncho

With some of your previous threads and post clearly you could understand the economic disaster of millions out of work from job loss there would be so many industries lost , loss of revenue from taxation on oil , coal , natural gas.

Clearly one could easily see why some people would want this technology suppressed.

On the other hand, with essentially free manufacturing costs, most of which today is in terms of energy costs in one form or another, the advent of free (in terms of cost, not necessarily free in terms of CoE) or extremely cheap energy would spark the Industrial revolution Pt. 2.

Yes, there'd be initial disadvantages, but ultimately there'd be many, many more advantages.

And if we can handle deadly viruses, neutron bombs, nuclear bombs, scalar RF weaponry...i'm pretty sure the human species is in fact, ready for cost free electrical energy!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

please share this video with friends and family, please...

we are raising consciousness...

thank you

Dr. Steven Greer presents "The Promise of New Energy" at the European Exopolitics Summit
www.youtube.com...

all hidden truths shall be known...

world peace...

abundance for all...

thank you

thank you

thank you

As a Christian I just couldn't get past the hate speech and so didn't bother to listen to anything else he had to say. he seems delusional to me and very closed minded.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

that's funny, i saw the opposite..

lol

interesting

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join