free energy technology exists..

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
we Humans are not on this world to make money, we are here to rise in consciousness...to become a galactic civilization, to save/heal gaia( this living being/planet) and to experience all that is of course, but there is a plan and we are no longer going to be slaves...we shall awaken/rise in consciousness and demand a better way to live.
edit on 3-10-2012 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well..
I just had a wtf moment...

Heres my thoughts about the LAWS:

1: I shouldnt be able to speak to a person cross the world.
Yet i do with my phone
2: I shouldnt be able to fly.
Yet i do with a Plane.
3: I shouldnt be able to go faster than i can possibly run..
Yet i can go about 90+mph in a fast car
4: I shouldnt be able throw a rock 2km
Yet i can fire a Turret and the shell goes EVEN further...

My stance is:
Laws of physics are meant to be broken..
And someday we will find endles energy
that we today say is IMPOSSIBLE to
acheave...



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
Dr. Steven Greer presents ...



So if I get this straight, the proof offered here is a guy talking.

I'd be more convinced if he actually showed something that works.

Why is it do you suppose, that in the last hundred years there are numerous stories of solo inventors tinkering away at home in the garage that have invented free energy machines.... and yet with the intercommunication possibilities of the internet we have not a single one being invented and plans placed on the net.

Countless legends, but not a single fact.



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Well..
I just had a wtf moment...

Heres my thoughts about the LAWS:

1: I shouldnt be able to speak to a person cross the world.
Yet i do with my phone
2: I shouldnt be able to fly.
Yet i do with a Plane.
3: I shouldnt be able to go faster than i can possibly run..
Yet i can go about 90+mph in a fast car
4: I shouldnt be able throw a rock 2km
Yet i can fire a Turret and the shell goes EVEN further...

What laws are these? Laws you're making up as you go along?


My stance is:
Laws of physics are meant to be broken..
And someday we will find endles energy
that we today say is IMPOSSIBLE to
acheave...

All of the achievements you listed were a) derived directly from physics and b) achieved well within the current laws of physics. "Laws are meant to be broken" is pointless posturing that doesn't actually mean anything of substance, if you wish to break the laws of physics, good luck with that.



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1
 


They're "friend of a friend" stories, i.e. urban legends. Everyone is so sure that they actually happened, but the evidence is always a couple of steps detached from the claimant.
edit on 4-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Originally posted by Miccey
Well..
I just had a wtf moment...

Heres my thoughts about the LAWS:

1: I shouldnt be able to speak to a person cross the world.
Yet i do with my phone
2: I shouldnt be able to fly.
Yet i do with a Plane.
3: I shouldnt be able to go faster than i can possibly run..
Yet i can go about 90+mph in a fast car
4: I shouldnt be able throw a rock 2km
Yet i can fire a Turret and the shell goes EVEN further...

What laws are these? Laws you're making up as you go along?


My stance is:
Laws of physics are meant to be broken..
And someday we will find endles energy
that we today say is IMPOSSIBLE to
acheave...

All of the achievements you listed were a) derived directly from physics and b) achieved well within the current laws of physics. "Laws are meant to be broken" is pointless posturing that doesn't actually mean anything of substance, if you wish to break the laws of physics, good luck with that.


What laws..
Damn, if i have to spell them out maybe you shouldnt be
here writing stuff...
Ill take ONE:
According to the "Laws of physic" with aspect on wightratio,
a human being shouldnt be able to fly...Or am totaly off...
Do pigs fly, not yet....



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
According to the "Laws of physic" with aspect on wightratio,
a human being shouldnt be able to fly...Or am totaly off...
.
Humans don't fly.
Our machines do, staying within the laws of physics.
We just ride in them.



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
coming from other worlds, i can tell you that we could/should be having peacful utopias...

it is possible, do not let anyone tell you different



i will not be swayed by low consciousness beings...



if we can have one bhudda, or one ghandi..then we can have millions



thank you


it's happening right now, wether you believe it or not.



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
this is one of the most important threads, please humans fax obama...

do something to let them know that we know



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by Miccey
According to the "Laws of physic" with aspect on wightratio,
a human being shouldnt be able to fly...Or am totaly off...
.
Humans don't fly.
Our machines do, staying within the laws of physics.
We just ride in them.


Exactly, we manipulate our surounding.
Now, its my firm belife that ONE day
we will come up with a NEW novel
way of CREATING energy.

Just imagine ONE KG of uranium..
The energy in that...
But that alone doesent have ELECTRICITY.
We have to manipulate to gain that....

So my conclusion:
"free energy" as in society will not need to PAY for it..
Will Happen...



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
this thread/video is very powerful...the powers that were will throw everything they have at threads like this, you will see all kinds of shills on any steven greer thread, also you will see paid shills on any david wilcock thread..


lol


i just laugh, we win


LOVE ALWAYS WINS


do you think you can defeat the source?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

those who know, know what i'm talking about



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey
 

No, the laws of physics state nothing of the sort. Powered flight was built on the rapidly advancing discoveries of aerodynamics. It's a shame that people often try and use the Wright Bros as examples of people going against the (scientific) grain when they did nothing of the sort.
edit on 5-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
this thread/video is very powerful...the powers that were will throw everything they have at threads like this, you will see all kinds of shills on any steven greer thread, also you will see paid shills on any david wilcock thread..

Only paranoid lunatics who lack the ability to substantiate their claims when called out claim that those who disagree with them are "paid shills". It literally is the last resort of those who cannot take having their unsubstantiated beliefs palmed off as fact challenged.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If somebody invents some sort of advanced physics free energy device it'll be killed off for sure, but not by those you would think.

It'll be killed off by the Green Lobby because their movement is at heart more anti-human than it is pro-environment.

They only support solutions that by their very nature restrict human activity rather than enable more of it.

One of life's ironies is that the anti nuclear campaigning has had as much or more to do with continued fossil fuel dependence than any oil baron.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by Miccey
 

No, the laws of physics state nothing of the sort. Powered flight was built on the rapidly advancing discoveries of aerodynamics. It's a shame that people often try and use the Wright Bros as examples of people going against the (scientific) grain when they did nothing of the sort.
edit on 5-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)


NO, your not actually comprehending what im writing..
Im not using the W,Bros to do anything.
1: Can a man fly? NO
2: YES with a plane
True or false?

According to the laws of physics, a Human Being isnt capable of flying..
True or False?



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey
 


Let's see what you said earlier, shall we?


Heres my thoughts about the LAWS:

1: I shouldnt be able to speak to a person cross the world.
Yet i do with my phone
2: I shouldnt be able to fly.
Yet i do with a Plane.
3: I shouldnt be able to go faster than i can possibly run..
Yet i can go about 90+mph in a fast car
4: I shouldnt be able throw a rock 2km
Yet i can fire a Turret and the shell goes EVEN further...



If your implication had nothing to do with the laws of physics, what exactly was your point, especially with your closing statement "the laws are made to be broken"? The laws of physics have absolutely nothing to do with anything you have said.


your not actually comprehending what im writing..

Speak clearly and succinctly, then.
edit on 5-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Didn't Obama mention new energy sources and everyone laughed.
The basic over unity generators are the free energy sources.
There might be hundreds of them.

Videos of the Papp Engine that Tesla coil sparks inert gases with Helium have
been going on youtube for years now and are undoubted over unity.
No fuel to recharge and generates enough power to feed the battery for the next
Tesla ignition coil spark.

The Tesla ignition coil could also be spotted on videos for the running on water
craze if any one noticed. Henry Ford took out the Tesla ignition coil as being
too powerful and indeed it is.

The Helium must repair itself and thus is perpetual as atoms are that are not
chemically active. All atoms are electrically active in electron shells electron volts apart.

Hydrogen gas separation is being investigated by Lyne for its combination
properties that can afford an appreciable amount of heat from the atmosphere
as a Tesla discovery of high momentum particles caught by atomic hydrogen.

There are other energy saving devices if not over unity.
ED: Papp Engine has no radiator, see for yourself.
edit on 10/5/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by Miccey
 


Let's see what you said earlier, shall we?


Heres my thoughts about the LAWS:

1: I shouldnt be able to speak to a person cross the world.
Yet i do with my phone
2: I shouldnt be able to fly.
Yet i do with a Plane.
3: I shouldnt be able to go faster than i can possibly run..
Yet i can go about 90+mph in a fast car
4: I shouldnt be able throw a rock 2km
Yet i can fire a Turret and the shell goes EVEN further...



If your implication had nothing to do with the laws of physics, what exactly was your point, especially with your closing statement "the laws are made to be broken"? The laws of physics have absolutely nothing to do with anything you have said.


your not actually comprehending what im writing..

Speak clearly and succinctly, then.
edit on 5-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)


O foFsake...
Did i really "say" that, NO I DIDNT. And, IM NOT SPEAKING, im writing...
ofc it has to do with the laws of ph, i manipulate my surounding so i
can fly. Now, maybe YOU should, take some lessons in "The art of
understanding whats written"...DONT read between the lines, EVER.

READ PROPERLY:



Heres my thoughts about the LAWS:


And again. By breaking the LAWS ( wich the according to WIKI are NO LAWS )
in makinng an aeroplane a HUMAN can fly.




A physical law or scientific law is, according to the Oxford English dictionary, "a theoretical principle deduced from particular facts, applicable to a defined group or class of phenomena, and expressible by the statement that a particular phenomenon always occurs if certain conditions be present."


if certain conditions be present

So by flying with a plane, conditions have been alterd. Thus breaking the LAWWWWWS...



posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There is also this big thing on the sky called the sun. Free energy already exists!



posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Oh another thing ive been thinkin of..
AGAIN: MY THOUGHTS...NOT STATED FACTS.


1: You have a container 1x1x1 m/f whatever, filled with GASOLINEVAPOR.
(How much STORED energy in that)

2: You have a comon MATCH
(How much stored energy in that)

No the "laws" state in my interp that you canot get more energy OUT than you put in...
Correct?

BUT: How do i get the energy stored in the VAPOR, OUT?

In my world i HAVE to get the stored energy from the MATCH, IN...
Correct?

So how is this possible without manipulating(breaking) the Laws....


AND nooo...These is not statements, they ARE questions





new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join