It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US warns European governments against supporting Palestinians at UN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Palastine should be recognized as a country. All people deserve a country.. WTF is going on here...

What about the kurds?

Do they deserve a country?

Should they take part of turkey, syria, iran and iraq and call it *kurdistan*?

Or the basques in spain and france? Take a little from each and call it *basque*?

The world is not black and white and I think it is a bloody shame some people use their anti-jew bias to give all the credit to palestine. Like I said people of all three major religions have lived there for a very long time and denying one to give the land to the other is quite hypocritical and unfair.
edit on 2/10/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I find this piece interesting:

It added that a successful resolution could lead to Palestinian participation as a state in international bodies such as the international criminal court. Israel is concerned that Palestinian recourse to the ICC could have repercussions for its policies on settlements, the occupation of the West Bank and the blockade of Gaza.

I take that to mean:

"Israel is concerned that they could then be punished for their illegal policies on settlements, the occupation of the West Bank and the blockade of Gaza"

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Another nice thread Corruption, your always on the ball

May I recommend these?

Bolshevik-Zionist NWO

US Hypocrisy

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
the palestinians have been waiting 40+ years for a "peace" settlement.

its safe to assume its not coming.

the u.s. and israel are taking them for fools.

first they made them renounce violence to gain their freedom under the impression that they'll get a state.

they did that. what did that accomplish. israeli bulldozers can now demolish palestinian homes without resistance.

something they could never do under arafat.

the palestinians are using the u.n. to peacefully settle this. the very specific thing the u.n. was created for.

for nations to settle disputes diplomatically. and the u.s. vetoes every attempt.

100 years from now they'll be saying the same thing. except there won't be any palestinians left.

they'll all be in refugee camps.

all this tension builds up. until world war breaks out.

americans take back your country. its a sad fact, but the world would be a much peaceful place without the american government and its policies.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The problem is america and israel are pro global capitalist imperialism and that has turned away many folks. For example 9-11 was a cia-mossad false flag attack to allow both the opportunity to continue their holy crusade in the middle east.

America is not neutral and never has been. On the other hand russia and china are trying to protect what little interest they have remaining and thus conflict between the major super-powers is inevitable. We need to get the hell out of the middle east while we still can. The price of oil keeps going up because of these tensions and because of all the outsourcing in asia creating the demand.

I am actually slightly pro-palestinian and pro-iran biased.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I forgot to add this in my OP.

This illustration holds more truth than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Nice pic kind of like this one.

When will we finally get a president that will tell Israel to go get F'd.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Never Happen.

Israeli Influence in the US Gov is tucked in Non-Elected Positions.

POTUS come and Go, Israeli's are Forever.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

And who would govern such a state? Jews? Christians? Muslims? See, we're back to square one. Religion is the bane of mankind.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why are humans always trying to oppress one another.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

And who would govern such a state? Jews? Christians? Muslims? See, we're back to square one. Religion is the bane of mankind.

Who governs in all the other multi-cultural secular nations? I comprehend your point about religion 100% but people need to tolerate and respect each other. Even in muslim countries there is tension between sunnis and shiites but they do get along somehow.

If a two state solution is the answer then how come it is not working thus far? Are the walls really helping both sides or are the jews taking advantage of this to choke palestine? Then the rockets come flying and israeli uses white phospherous to kill thousands.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

How about getting a president that will investigate 9-11 thoroughly enough to see why mossad agents were dancing in new jersey while 3000 were dying from the controlled demolitions. "We are here to record the event" is what they officially said, YET they were released a week or so later.

It is not even about the palestinians anymore. It is about stopping the crusades against islam and preventing world war 3 with russia/china.
edit on 2/10/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Just let Palestine have their state already! They have suffered for too long and deserve the chance for some progress on the world stage.

Simple, as soon as they stop supporting terrorism and start being serious with peace they can start working on getting their State.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Jews, Muslims, Christians lived in harmony in this region until the state of Israel was formed.

Huh? Is that why Muslim joined forces with Hitler and the axis powers between WWI and WWII? Didn't seem quite so harmonius from what i read. .
edit on 3-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Hey EarthCitizen!

The difference here is that for the Palestinians in general, it isn't a religious issue, while for the jews (at least the practising non-orthodox ones), it is. Palestinians aren't saying "We want our own country because God gave it to us!" They're saying "We want our own country because we live (or lived, in the case of refugees) there, and don't like being occupied.

"Palestinian" isn't synonymous with "Muslim". There are Christian Palestinians, Muslim Palestinians (further divided into Shia and Sunni Palestinians), and there were even Jewish (native to the area, not immigrants) Palestinians, however that last group obviously was most happily taken in by Israel.

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Huh? Is that why Muslim joined forces with Hitler and the axis powers between WWI and WWII? Didn't seem quite so harmonius from what i read.

What?
I suppose the 700,000 muslims who fought as part of the British Indian Army and the hundreds of thousands who participated in support roles were just confused about what side they were on.

And the almost 500,000 Arabs and North Africans (overwhelmingly muslim) who were part of the Free French Forces, that basically saved France (and would've liberated Paris, except the higher-ups couldn't handle a bunch of coloured people saving the whites, thus screwing them out of the honour and dignity they deserved, and in fact trying to hide their role until many decades later) must've been REALLY confused.

And on the other side of the axis powers...those millions of Indonesians who fought against the Japanese who had basically occupied their country? They must've actually been totally for the japanese occupation!

The only muslim country actually allied with the Nazis was Iraq, where a military coup had removed the British backed regent and sided with the Germans. As for specific muslim majority divisions in the Nazi army, these totalled less than 25,000 people. Compare that to how many fought against the Nazis.

And please, I hope you won't stoop so low as to say "The Grandmaster VizierLord Robocop of Jerusalem escaped Palestine and ran to Germany to provide assistance to the Nazis, therefore the muslims sided with Nazis with in WWII!" With that sort of logic, you could say Christians sided with the nazis in WWII as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The region that the State of Palestine occupies is right next door to the "Land of Israel" and the "Holy Land", if not encompassing parts of it (I haven't seen any proposal by them yet).

You are cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs if you think Israel *ahem* I mean, the US is going to let people they view as "drugged cockroaches in a bottle" be allowed to solidify their rights to it through becoming a country.

PS if you want to see which nations are run by Zionists:
upload.wikimedia.org...
Green = "recognized the State of Palestine".

Someone said on page 1 that the UK will recognize Palestine as a country - sorry pal, not gonna happen. Your country is even worse than the US in terms of government control and manipulation. They didn't even recognize their existence earlier this year at the UN. Any rhetoric you heard was just that - rhetoric. Like how Obama "refused" to meet with Netanyahu but still secretly serves him.
edit on 3-10-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
"US warns European governments"

Well Europe is not China, Russia or Japan. They are a little bit bigger than the USA. And remember we did spawn the country in the first place. So i imagine the US will do what there told in the end or risk the wrath of there Illuminati puppet masters!
edit on 3-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Nice pic kind of like this one.

You are all anti-semites who wanna oppress Jews.

You know what they get ?

they get what the anti-christ won't get. -sarcasm

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I agree with the Yanks that the creation of a Palestinian state with full powers is just going to lead to more arguments, bickering and fighting. If I thought Palestine could win the battle with Israel I would support it and watch them beat the crap outta Israel.

Since that is unlikely to happen, although things could change, I prefer the alternative which is to disolve Israel and go back to pre 1948 state and have one country.

Lets not call it Israel or Palestine. Need to think up a new name, how about Lala Land

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why are humans always trying to oppress one another.

Because they are so narrow minded.

They think that their redemption comes from the oppression to other people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join