It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell! Let's all grope our friends!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I will come and "punish" them.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My girlfriend works at a Fox and Hound bar/restaurant with a bunch of other waitresses.

Yes, they are always dancing, groping, spaking, smacking, tickling, playing with each other, they're all attractive girls in their 20s why not?

And since someone else mentioned it, she is bi
We've been together for a year this Halloween
edit on 2-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm glad my dude friends don't do that or we wouldn't be friends.

Although being a guy myself I find that very hot in a primal fantasy kind of way, but
I do see how it would frustrate you as it is a definite breach of personal space.

If some dude tried to grope me, I wouldn't bust his #ing nose!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wow... ATS can be pretty immature sometimes. However, this is probably not the best place to ask said questions, more better suited for a behavioral health forum of some kind.

What I can say is, there's an obvious double standard on this issue with guy friends and female friends.

If one of my guy friends started doing this kind of stuff, I would automatically think he was gay and would be creeped out and probably distance myself from them.

I have seen, and could see girls playing around in this fashion, it sounds like they could probably be bisexual. It's a form of playful flirting if you really think about it.
edit on 2-10-2012 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's 2012. If you think that's ok, wait to see what weird behavior your children will accept as normal by 2040.

By 2090, most animals will have better behaviour, morals and common sense than humans....no wait, maybe by 2020

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
It's 2012. If you think that's ok, wait to see what weird behavior your children will accept as normal by 2040.

By 2090, most animals will have better behaviour, morals and common sense than humans....no wait, maybe by 2020

Yeah friends being physically comfortable with one another?!

Next thing you know they'll be dancing!

Who logged you on to that computer grandpa?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

at the risk of stating the obvious - would it not be best to discuss it with them , not us ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

This is how normal females act in groups. Or at least that's the way they were in my high school.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

Well guys dont bite and tickle. But I'm sure you've been purple nurpled or sack tapped by a friend at some point in your life.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I'm a man, and me and my group of friends will slap each others rears or chest grope sometimes. In a non-gay way. I mean, it IS in a gay way, but that's the point. Not motivated by being gay, I mean. It's motivated by hassling the other person and making them feel uncomfortable. Just a joking around sort of thing. One time while hanging out with someone who isn't normally part of the "group" the guy asks "are you gay or what?" I stole a brilliant line from George Carlin and said "bend over and let's find out"

He had a shocked look, obviously did not get the Carlin reference, and was confused I imagine.

The way I see it, I'm damn secure in my sexuality and know I'm only attracted to women, so I'm not scared of acting gay to goof around, nor get offended when others do it to me. I don't have anything to prove, and I don't really have any strong feelings about gay people one way or the other anyway.

Not sure if this is the same for your womenfolk friends, and from the sounds of it they take it farther and do it more often than my group of friends does, which would make sense as women are usually more open with that sort of thing.

Some groups of friends just act silly when together and that's it. Nothing more behind it. Other people don't do/like such behavior and therefore have a different group of friends. People are different.

I have definitely seen the behavior you describe among women who are a close group of friends, so I don't think it's that unusual and it's most likely just them screwing around, like I said.

If it makes you uncomfortable tell them, but you know how those things can always get kind of uncomfortable when you tell someone to stop doing something.

I'd be a bit more concerned if I were you and they were grabbing your BF's junk or something. But from what you describe nothing that odd seems to be going on, at least from my perspective.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think the answer would be quite different if I knew more circumstances, for instance; Is your fiance' around whenever this type of playing around is taking place, or do they only act like this whenever he's out of the picture. So, in front of him or no? Mostly in front of him/never around him, etc.? I can't remember that type of goofing off with my friends say past elementary school, but we did shower together once in a while [just to save water of course],,Carter yrs and all [save water, energy].

Maybe they don't want to grow up
, or just trying to maintain their childish ways a bit longer.. but if they act like this in public................

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yup, I remember it well...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

OMG, it sounds like a "school-life", "comedy" Anime scenario!!! That's awesome!

But... trying to be helpful, I have to say it's not something that's bad unless you don't like it. Humans are social creatures, physical touch can be comforting and if there's enough "friendship love" involved, the type of thing your describing is just friends enjoying being friends in a girly sort of way. You see, there's something special in the relationship if you are trusted enough for that sort of touching to be "ok" and that in itself can be very comforting and also empowering in the context of getting through life.

I hope that's helpful. Take care.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I don't have any female friends so I share your sentiment....most women in my life were unfavorable and I usually avoid them like the plague..

However.....they are probably in the closet maybe bi?

Being straight....I'd have a huge problem with them acting like that around me.

I know the guys on here love it....but uh you wouldn't want other guys feeling you up would ya?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well in my experience women grabbing other women's stuff usually means they have bisexual tendencies at least because you rarely hear about heterosexual women coping feels and groping other women.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

I know the guys on here love it....but uh you wouldn't want other guys feeling you up would ya?

Hell naw, that would warrant a broken jaw courtesy of my fist.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I recommend video taping them pinching, tickling and groping for at least a few minutes then post the video for all of us to watch so we can partake in your adventure.

On a more serious note.... What your talking about is very normal depending on the age and the maturity level of these young ladies. Women are much more open to other women touching them then men are touching each other. I still get funny looks in public when I give my older brother a big hug and kiss him on the cheek.

To be honest I think others could learn from your friends and stop being so uptight.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Sounds like a dream i had once.............

It does seem a bit bizarre to be honest but nothing wrong with it to my mind, unless one of the "participants" isn't a willing one - then it becomes something else entirely.

Maybe it is a female thing thing though? I have been groped by female friends in the past but never by male friends!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684

Depends on how cold their hands were!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Exactly my point......lol

Yeah there is something odd going on there .......I don't know a straight female up for a good game of boob grabbing and nipple pinching....lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join