It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell! Let's all grope our friends!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

WOW...is that you? You is beautimus...absolutely, Queen of the Fairy Realm Beautimus.....

If your friends horsing around bothers you, tell them. No reason you can't tell them you love them dearly, but are not a touchy feely kind of Gal.

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Tch. Even if I wanted to (no chance in hell
) they aren't around right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Lol.. Im sorry, I was just messin around.. Ill leave your thread alone now

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ehehe... thank ya

The problem with them is, I have told them. They won't listen. If they're close to someone, they grope and bite em. I don't really hate it or anything, it's just strange... growing up, my friends were little second-class thugs. We were badass little kids who didn't show affection for anything, we stole, tagged, the works. Now my friend circle is the opposite. Just... weird.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wow your gorgeous. Not to sound weird or anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by Destinyone

Ehehe... thank ya

The problem with them is, I have told them. They won't listen. If they're close to someone, they grope and bite em. I don't really hate it or anything, it's just strange... growing up, my friends were little second-class thugs. We were badass little kids who didn't show affection for anything, we stole, tagged, the works. Now my friend circle is the opposite. Just... weird.

It's obviously learned behavior on their parts. I'll do a quick search to see if this was a theme in a movie, or trend in a certain age group. I'm older, went to an all girls academy, this is something I've never heard of until your thread.

I feel as you do. I wouldn't feel comfortable with it at all.

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Not weird at all, thank you

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Woman here. Never had friends like that. Though my daughters (ages six to nine) do this sometimes. But def no biting. Is it normal? Well who knows what that means. Is it common? Nope. That kind of behavior is a good way to lose friends in my world. Unwanted touching is unwanted touching no matter which sexes are involved.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherpotato
Woman here. Never had friends like that. Though my daughters (ages six to nine) do this sometimes. But def no biting. Is it normal? Well who knows what that means. Is it common? Nope. That kind of behavior is a good way to lose friends in my world. Unwanted touching is unwanted touching no matter which sexes are involved.

So let me get this straight.. Your kids grope each other.. Yep your right.. Not normal at all.. You might want to look into that.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

They are all girls and they wiggle their butts at each other and occasionally a butt gets smacked. Do you even have kids?

And I love how all the men want pictures but innocent child play gets called out? Typical.
edit on 1-10-2012 by otherpotato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherpotato

They are all girls and they wiggle their butts at each other and occasionally a butt gets smacked. Do you even have kids?

And I love how all the men want pictures but innocent child play gets called out? Typical.
edit on 1-10-2012 by otherpotato because: (no reason given)

Nope don't have kids.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You go HUNTING in that getup?
You mean like deer hunting, etc?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I am an only child, but I imagine if I had sisters this is how they would behave. Defensive measures and tickle them back, avoid the pinching and slapping if you can, I would not worry about it, they sound harmless enough. Girls roughhousing. These guys in here, tsk tsk. Nothing to see here, move along. 'mops up the drool and popcorn'

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Poor NitghtAngelus, all of these guys just wanting to see pics and not actually focusing on the question.

Yes, girls are usually like this. Guys are like this too if they are close, except without the biting, or boob-groping, they call it wrestling.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Alright, so this is something I've been pondering for a little while now. Not sure if it's worth posting, but we'll find out.

So, I live with my fiance and a couple of roomates, both girls. My fiance is actually the only guy who lives here. Anyway, I personally have never really had girl friends before, all my friends have been guys in the past. I relate to guys better sometimes, and guys are a little easier to read. All the girls my age in life have always been... unfavorable. So, I always avoided hanging out with other girls.

Now, I'm really close to these two other girls who are my roomates, and another girl, who doesn't live here anymore, but she comes over a lot. Those three girls are awesome, and I love them to death, but they are WEIRD sometimes. I'm not normal by any means, but I've never seen friends act the way they do.

They pinch, bite, and tickle each other all the time. No big deal, right? Then, it leads to grope fights.

They grope each others breasts, and even smack them. Don't ask me why.

They even do it to me sometimes, and it's just... odd.

Is this the way girls act around each other? Or is it just my friends and other select groups of weirdos?

It's like groping is their natural communication. It's as normal and simple as hugging to them.

I grew up with a decently screwed up family, but before the divorce, my mom was very thorough in teaching me that "men need to respect you" and "Never let anyone touch you here" and "People who don't give respect don't deserve it" and all that. I've inherited her conservative-nazi-respect philosophy. No, I'm not nearly as bad as my mom about it, but still... its just weird for someone like me, an alpha chick with conservative-nazi-respect beliefs, to have friends like this.

Basically what I'm asking is this; Is this okay?

Yeah I'm jealous now I've been to parties n stuff and never got groped by a bunch of chicks...

I suppose they'd only do it to those they're familiar with and most are too intimidated(or something
) to GET familiar with me.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Female here. Now, I'm older, and was raised very old-fashioned when it came to certain types of horsing around, but to me, they sound a tad bisexual. My bi and lesbian friends were the only women I ever saw playing in such a fashion. It was cool if they wanted to do it, but it made me feel creepy if they tried to include me.

I mean, all that grabbing in special places, and not even offering to buy me dinner first....no thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'm a guy and all I can say is....

that my first comment was inappropriate.

But you should definitely get in on the action. Biting/Groping/Slapping games are fun. Especially when naked.
edit on 1-10-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I never had any roommates or friends who acted that way. That would make me very uncomfortable if it happened to me.

People should respect your need for space, and also physical contact with anyone is never alright, unless the person being touched does not mind. IMHO

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I can only speak from my perspective. I'm a 31 year old male (engaged) who works in live entertainment (music/theater/dance/poetry/etc). I often work at high schools as well as in the professional field.

What you are describing is neither normal nor abnormal. Every social group ends up with their own way of "playful" physical communication.

You are the only one who can answer if you find this specific behavior OK or acceptable.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST

edit on 2-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join