It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

philadelphia cop punched woman in face

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
Ask any rapper, that's just typical black male behavior towards females.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Seriously you think that is typical black male behavior?? What the hell sort of black males do you know that this would be your impression? Maybe you watch too much tv and listen to too much rap music, so now you think that is reality?? You sound a bit racist, but I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Here's what I don't inderstand about Americans- you have the right to be armed , in these troubled times if every citizen open carried the a hole cops would think twice before trying to play SS officer. In fact I would guess that if all citizens were armed, thumb sucking pinhead bullyboys wouldn't even want to play at Mr Policeman.

Because a huge amount don't think they can carry a gun around in public without being arrested. Many people have huge misconceptions not only about our rights, but what 'type' of person would carry a gun. It is a tool and nothing more, but if people were more educated things might be different.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Seriously you think that is typical black male behavior?? What the hell sort of black males do you know that this would be your impression? Maybe you watch too much tv and listen to too much rap music, so now you think that is reality?? You sound a bit racist, but I could be wrong.
You're not wrong, MaMaa. A statement such as that one, basically spells it out.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's difficult to see from the video, if the intent was even to throw water on the cops? This was not a protest, this was a parade, and people get silly. Cal Poly is famous for soaking parade watchers at the Rose Parade every year. Silly and immature probably, but it's meant in good clean fun.

This cop didn't even bother to find out the facts before he bashes some woman in the face, it's disturbing. It has been my experience cops are absolute bullies. I am a small, conservative looking woman it my 40's, and I had the crap beat out of me for daring to question the absusive and aggresive behavior of a police woman, when I later tried to get the tapes of what happened I was told no, because they weren't going to press charges against me for "lunging" at her, a total lie, I never was NEVER aggressive toward her in any way, other than to point out she was rude, and works for the people...and she kicked my ass.......

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

There would be riots right now, if that had been a white cop hitting a black woman

edit on 1-10-2012 by Juggernog because: sp

You got that right.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Are you kidding? I don't see this guy as racist for being sarcastic. He is merely musing about the fact that it is all the rappers glamorize (well, that and shooting one another over "colors"), you know the whole smack my bitch up mentality they try to sell. The poster did not say it was his opinion, he said ask any rapper and they will tell you. I think it is about time to call out the rappers if you are chomping at the bit to call someone out.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Are you kidding? I don't see this guy as racist for being sarcastic. He is merely musing about the fact that it is all the rappers glamorize (well, that and shooting one another over "colors"), you know the whole smack my bitch up mentality they try to sell. The poster did not say it was his opinion, he said ask any rapper and they will tell you. I think it is about time to call out the rappers if you are chomping at the bit to call someone out.
Dude wasn't being sarcastic. If he was, there would have been a follow-up behind his initial statement. He wouldn't have left it at that. Come on, let's be real here. The poster didn't have to say it was his opinion...his post spoke for itself. And just for the record, I don't do the race card thing, but it is, what it is. And most of this mindless ''rap'' these days, talk about how much money and how many cars that they have. Haven't heard anything beating women. Like I said in an earlier post, Eminem actually raps about killing chicks! Like I said, let's be real about this.
edit on 2-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jerseychannelislands

She probably had it coming...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Every one of these swollen headed "tough guy" cops that beats up drunks, homeless, and women need to be put in the Octagon with say Allistair Overeem, and learn a real lesson.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

There would be riots right now, if that had been a white cop hitting a black woman

edit on 1-10-2012 by Juggernog because: sp

You got that right.
You got that right? Yeah, right. She wasn't white, genius. And, if you provide some kind of link showing a black cop doing that to a white woman, without SERIOUS repurcussions, get back at me. Ain't gonna find it, boss. But on the other hand, there's plenty of footage of black women getting thrashed by white cops. Look it up, champ. And I'm not pulling any race card, as my daughter is half white, and my great great grandaddy is white, so, ya know.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

With no due respect, if you saw that video, and you come to that conclusion, you're one warped individual.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

With no due respect, if you saw that video, and you come to that conclusion, you're one warped individual.

aye aye aye.... I'm obviously joking...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

These days, you can't tell...lol

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

These days, you can't tell...lol

Yes... There are a lot of sick individuals today, but I figured I worded it as such where anyone would know I was joking...haha... I hate the police state we live in today... Cops act, then ask questions, and when they act, they act with extreme force... I've posted some videos back in the day here on ATS that show police abuse...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Guess I missed the sarcasm and maybe rappers are that way, I wouldn't know. But if they were then why the hell would you ask them what the typical black male behavior is considering the extreme bias they would have, kwim? No one should behave that way, rappers or otherwise. All I'm saying is that it is NOT typical black male behavior, that is absolutely ludicrous to think that it is.. no matter who it comes from.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Nice philosophy! Just the sort of mentality that tells me, "FFS, do not visit the USA" same atitude as what looks like a senior officer who punched the woman in the video. Funny that?

The second example for today, another thread here has an 'officer' punching the lights out of a drunken man in a wheel chair, while his partner looks on.
Kudos to the protesters, once again they were not baited.
edit on 2-10-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Nice philosophy! Just the sort of mentality that tells me, "FFS, do not visit the USA" same atitude as what looks like a senior officer who punched the woman in the video. Funny that?

The second example for today, another thread here has an 'officer' punching the lights out of a drunken man in a wheel chair, while his partner looks on.

If you would have continued reading the comments below that comment, you would quickly see that I wasn't being serious...Finish a thread before responding sometimes helps...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

If you would have continued reading the comments below that comment, you would quickly see that I wasn't being serious...Finish a thread before responding sometimes helps...

Your second post was not there at my time of writing, could you not have thought of that? maybe your jesture at levity was not so wise.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

At the time of your writing??? How long ago did you write that? My second post was over an hour ago and just after that comment

but if you say so.......
edit on 2-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What a PUSSY. what a WEEDY PUNK PUSSY. He hit her with enough force to knock her down regardless whether or not it was a slap or a punch.
I hope someone releases the punk arse pussys name to the public so everyone knows that he's a woman beater !

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join