It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

philadelphia cop punched woman in face

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
and some people Still defend Cops.

Cops are a paid Mob.
and both meanings of the word.

ALL cops are bad!
If you Know about All the bad things and you do nothing.
You are as bad.

why dont we have a good cop video tape the briefings telling them how to behave.
cops are told to be Pig headed and arrogant.
they know the system will protect them.
they would Kill the cop who did this.
and you would have a messy bodie to show the other cops.

if this is not stop't very soon, it will be to late.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
She did not throw what the cops reacted to.

She was cited for disorderly conduct and for shooting silly string, which, in the first second of video, didn't seem to have hit anyone.

Police Officer Punches Woman

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can not believe this???
people saying She did it?
look at the far left of the video at the start.
I bet YOU are a Cop. if it sticks.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Lets see...I count eleven law enforcement and about 50 civilians (conservative guess)....

Why the # would you or anybody try to walk through a police line let alone behind them????

The LEO's are obv at a disadvantage and feel threatened. She is lucky she just got bitch slapped.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This should not come as a shock to anyone. I grew up in Philadelphia, and the Cops there have a well deserved, well earned reputation.

If they think they can get away with it, they will beat you retarded faster than you can blink for just looking at them sideways. Trust me, I took a couple beatings at the hands of the Philadelphia PD.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There would be riots right now, if that had been a white cop hitting a black woman

edit on 1-10-2012 by Juggernog because: sp

Ummmmm. no. Cops kill black people everyday and there are no riots.
You must live on farm or something. I have no idea how someone can be so detached from reality.

Every 40 hours a black person is killed by the police.

www.amsterdamnews.com...
edit on 1-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
She wasn't even the one that threw water on him. Cop is an idiot. Not to mention he just assaulted her.

edit on 1-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The Blue Code of Silence has a long standing tradition. The Majority , regardless of skin color, stick to their own.

The Blue Code of Silence (also known as the Blue Shield, Blue Wall, Curtain, Veil or Cocoonis an unwritten rule among police officers in the United States not to report on another colleague's errors, misconducts or crimes. If questioned about an incident of misconduct involving another officer (e.g. during the course of an official inquiry), while following the code, the officer being questioned would claim ignorance of another officer's wrongdoing.

Blue Code of Silence

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yeah thats the video where someone squirts water at the cops, and he unleashes on the wrong person, someone who did nothing at all.

Actually it looks like she was also throwing water or something out of the bottle she was holding and emptied, then someone else did it also.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No matter what she said or if she threw water even, she was walking away and the cop came at her in an aggressive manner. Excessive force for sure from my point of view.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
At the very beginning, she can be seen launching water at them, but the hit she receives is a result from the other dude whose arm comes in from the left and throws water and the cops react to that.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
At the very beginning, she can be seen launching water at them, but the hit she receives is a result from the other dude whose arm comes in from the left and throws water and the cops react to that.

It wasn't water it was silly string and it looks like it gets carried to the left by the wind and doesn't seem to hit anyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

There would be riots right now, if that had been a white cop hitting a black woman

edit on 1-10-2012 by Juggernog because: sp
First I'd like to state that I'm black, and I think that cop is a POS. Now that that's out of the way...she wasn't white, and if she was, things wouldn't have went so smoothly for that prick. And for the record, there's plenty of footage of black women getting their asses kicked by white cops...PLENTY, in poor neighborhoods, and there hasn't been ANY riots about 'em. Let's not go there.
edit on 2-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Here's what I don't inderstand about Americans- you have the right to be armed , in these troubled times if every citizen open carried the a hole cops would think twice before trying to play SS officer. In fact I would guess that if all citizens were armed, thumb sucking pinhead bullyboys wouldn't even want to play at Mr Policeman.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by murphy22

Except the fact that you must not have really watched the video. She didn't do a thing but was herself a victim of the liquid toss by a guy on the extreme left side of the screen. You see him/her partially appear, see the hand move and liquid tossed into the crowd. She turned at the same time as the bully in blue.

What blows my mind is the rest of the force immediately turn to keep the crowds back. They don't even look shocked.

Edit to add: I see your next post, and that you saw the person in black. You saw for yourself she did nothing.

edit on 2/10/2012 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
It seems like an overreaction by the cop to me.

But you also have to think, the cop had know idea it was water. In this day and age it could have been anything. She's lucky she didn't get shot.

I personally have no problem with police doing this, if citizens could do this to cops or other citizens when they ask for it.

It would make a more respectful society. People have to know there limitations. You don't throw anything on anybody and not exspect to get your ass kicked. Cop or not.

I do agree with the post, Had this been a white cop hitting a black woman...... Hell, that town would be on fire right now. LOL!

I have no issue with the fact she was arrested even though the arrest was a mistake. Mistakes happen. However, supporting his decision to punch a women in the face when her back is turned to him, sorry but that makes you a very very foolish individual.

What is the point of punching her? Why not just grab her, arrest her, cuff her?

What do you think would happen to you or myself if I threw water on you and you punched me in the face for it? I can tell you what would happen. We BOTH would be arrested. I would be arrested for assault for throwing the water, and you would be arrested for assault for punching me in the face.

What you are essentially suggesting here is that it is ok for Cops to break the law and that is not ok when it is their job to enforce the law.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am about to watch. I was just listening to a philly AM station (some conservative radio show) talk about it this morning. Some guy was talking about what a great cop this was and how none of his 12 or so internal investigations (not bad for 19 years he says) went anywhere. I have to say though, anyone that would strike a woman, EVEN IF SHE HAD thrown the water, is a ticking time bomb and does not need to be a cop. Way too bad of a temper, glad his gun wasn't drawn.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
xr506ae793.jpg[/pic]]

and then theres this 1 who saw everything and did nothing..........

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ask any rapper, that's just typical black male behaviour towards females.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
Ask any rapper, that's just typical black male behaviour towards females.
That has to be one of the most IGNORANT statements in ATS history, congratulations on your milestone.
I'm a black male, and that IS NOT typical of black males. Are you serious??? Eminem is a rapper, and the dude is very good at what he does, but he raps about actually KILLING chicks. Check one of his earlier album covers with his dead girlfriend in the trunk with her foot hanging out. Now, how STUPID would I sound if I said this was typical white male behavior? Catch my drift? Somehow, I don't think you will. You're a real piece of work, champ.
edit on 2-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join