It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pathetic Scumbag !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What is it with these pathetic scumbags who believe that its OK for them to take the ultimate revenge on their former partners by killing their children and then escaping any consequence by killing their worthless selves ?

Again on the UK news comes another story of an IDIOT that has done just that , it makes my blood boil and I need to pen this rant ...what is it with these pathetic idiots

I don't know if this Is a disease that is unique to the UK or if its more widespread but over the last few years there seems to be a growing trend over here of these Sad Pathetic Gutless Morons that think because they fathered the children they have the right to end their lives in the ultimate act of spite ....well they don't and I really hope that there is some kind of retribution at the end and they spend the rest of eternity roasting on a spit in Hell

Rant over but the anger continues

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just finished reading that story (if it's the same one I think it is) and it is very sad. What has to be going through the mind of a person doing that? You are supposed to protect your family not hurt them. A selfish wanker (excuse my language) that deserves his seat in hell.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Have you lived every second of his life, experienced every tragedy and every triumph he experienced, felt every thought he ever had, gone through every heartbreak and every moment of joy, and lived each and every moment that culminated in his decision?

No? Then who are you to judge? Perhaps, in his mind, you are/were pathetic for not having the strength to do what, in his mind, seemed necessary. You don't know him. You'll never know him. So don't judge. There is a difference between disapproval with respect for his apparent illness, and judgment from your lack of comprehension. Please understand this. It's easy to judge someone through lack of understanding, but much harder to realize that your lack of understanding gives you no say in how they should be judged. Not enough people realize this, because they feel the need to point their finger and it just comes so easy.

With that said, I disapprove of this person's actions, but without the necessary data, because I haven't walked in their shoes for even a minute of his life, with his dreams and fears and memories, I can make no judgment. I can only hope the survivors have the strength to take the lessons they need from the tragedy and repair their torn hearts.

Whatever powers there be, I ask that they bestow strength and solace on all whose hearts are wounded by this tragedy, and give them the hope to carry on. Namaste.
edit on 1-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, in an *Adult Parents* history, that in any way gives them the right to take the lives of their children. Take his own...sure he has that right. KILL his Children, because of his past. NEVER!!!
As a parent, I'm disappointed in your reply to this OP.

What if if had been your spouse, who had KILLED *your* children. I guess it would have been kinda OK, if your spouse had a crappy life.

Sheesh....

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No I haven't , but this is just one of a growing number of these cases .... there is no excuse and to try to make one is wrong , if they want to kill themselves then fine , but leave the kids out of it .

I have on the other hand personal experience as I am separated from my partner and kids and don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like , but no chance in hell would I do something as spiteful and pathetic as these idiots and take my feelings above and beyond the right of my kids to live there lives .... even if it is with a stand in father .

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
HAs anyone ever thought that these guys don't really do it out of nowhere? I think that this is a reaction to being hurt for years and years and years. Sometimes a personal will jsut snap because of this and take their revenge.

And they snap because there's no help for them. They're basically told to just sit down and take it.

I'm sorry, but that's how society works.

It works by putting people down any way it can and using any dirty trick to keep people down.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
HAs anyone ever thought that these guys don't really do it out of nowhere? I think that this is a reaction to being hurt for years and years and years. Sometimes a personal will jsut snap because of this and take their revenge.

And they snap because there's no help for them. They're basically told to just sit down and take it.

I'm sorry, but that's how society works.

It works by putting people down any way it can and using any dirty trick to keep people down.

So, I guess if you just snap, it's OK for you to murder your kids.

I don't get people justifying MURDER OF CHILDREN. It's always someone else' fault, no accountability.

What the hell has happened to personal responsibility for heinous acts. No wonder our society has fallen to the dregs of human nature. Anything goes, as long as you can come up with a good enough whine to excuse it.

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Another needless waste of two young lives.

There is no excuse for murdering children no matter what you have been through in your life.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by gortex

Have you lived every second of his life, experienced every tragedy and every triumph he experienced, felt every thought he ever had, gone through every heartbreak and every moment of joy, and lived each and every moment that culminated in his decision?

No? Then who are you to judge? Perhaps, in his mind, you are/were pathetic for not having the strength to do what, in his mind, seemed necessary. You don't know him. You'll never know him. So don't judge. There is a difference between disapproval with respect for his apparent illness, and judgment from your lack of comprehension. Please understand this. It's easy to judge someone through lack of understanding, but much harder to realize that your lack of understanding gives you no say in how they should be judged. Not enough people realize this, because they feel the need to point their finger and it just comes so easy.

With that said, I disapprove of this person's actions, but without the necessary data, because I haven't walked in their shoes for even a minute of his life, with his dreams and fears and memories, I can make no judgment. I can only hope the survivors have the strength to take the lessons they need from the tragedy and repair their torn hearts.

Whatever powers there be, I ask that they bestow strength and solace on all whose hearts are wounded by this tragedy, and give them the hope to carry on. Namaste.
edit on 1-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

You cut to the core of me.

You're so wise, like a minature buddha.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

No I haven't , but this is just one of a growing number of these cases .... there is no excuse and to try to make one is wrong , if they want to kill themselves then fine , but leave the kids out of it .

I have on the other hand personal experience as I am separated from my partner and kids and don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like , but no chance in hell would I do something as spiteful and pathetic as these idiots and take my feelings above and beyond the right of my kids to live there lives .... even if it is with a stand in father .

He wasn't making an excuse for the person who commited the act. He's discrediting your ability to make a fair and unbaised judgement.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

post by corvuscorrax
He's discrediting your ability to make a fair and unbaised judgement.

The only thing he was discrediting is himself , anyone who can argue that there is any justification for slaughtering innocents for a purely personal reason is wrong ... flat out

top topics

join