It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May I speak with the manager??????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

reply to post by laffoe

Lightworkers and enlightened souls/Masters
Well, they may seem to have a purpose awakening people...
Most of them, however, just get caught up in the ego game (as they work in a system where ego is the key and have to live in that system)

You sound disillusioned with the Lightworkers and enlightened souls/Masters. Do you feel they let you down?

Am on my way to bed now, and won't just cut you of with a brief answer, bc there is really much in that, so I promise to answer you tomorrow... If I forget... I'll bring cake next time (o:
Have a great evening

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
imho, which is worth nothing, ego and mind, clever as they are, liars and sources of all evil, sell the idea of difference, of apart. Don't buy it.

Understanding, walk it.

Oh and it isn't touchy feely, touchy feely enables, and well it sure as hell isn't about that! If you want to wallow, buy a pig farm.

Funny? Yes!

The razors edge? Yes

Cliff jumping, always! Crushed and broken, sometimes, superglue in the backpack, handy

Like I said, worth nothing.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

You dont sound very new age...do i detect some contempt for the new age movement?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Not at all, everything serves a purpose. Anything that pulls the head out of the arse and gets people looking for answers is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

lol nicely said and nice avatar of girl flying on broom. Making me thing is there is any connection between the new age ways and witchcraft.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Don't know, it's gonna be Halloween, reason for the costume, as the OP has said, take up those kind of questions with the management. 'grins'

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The manager more like a magician, however instead of pullin rabbits out of the hat its rabbits out the rear end

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

One of the best rants I've ever read. Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Dear OP,

You seemed awakened to what's wrong in this world, and desire for change.

Truth is, change can ONLY begin with you, to share, discuss and debate with others, beginning with your family, then your relatives and then your friends. Alone, we are insignficant and cannot even change how our footwear should be. But when combined with all, we have that power to move even mountains if we wish it.

No human alone has all the answers. Each has free will gifted. By interacting with others, from broad swathes of society, will we be able to either change others if our concepts are correct, or be change if our concepts are proven wrong.

Such had been this way that our civilisation given free will to progress. We were not created as robots, but thinking and creative beings, to fulfill our destiny to the stars.

No human is perfect and all flawed, but we have the capacity to acknowledge errors to correct them so that we, as the human race, the dominant species on Eath that even microbes do not stand a chance, can progress and evolve egalitarianly, leaving none behind.

This movement of humanity had started eons ago since civilisation was bestowed upon our ancestors, and you are part of this generation and that movement for progress and evolution. It begins with you, and me, when combined, makes up our society and world....

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

Not at all, everything serves a purpose. Anything that pulls the head out of the arse and gets people looking for answers is a good thing.

That's what I always tell people, as far as I am concerned, it does not matter what religion or spiritual base you have as long as you have one. Once someone starts to look for themselves,the rest just kind of fits into place.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes those things are part of the New Age movement.

So is the idea that all is connected to one.

reply to post by laffoe

No need to apologize for calling New Age crap but it seems that you don't know what New Age is because it is pretty much what you seem to be calling for.

Hmmm...love and spirits are part of almost all religions I guess...
why you try to say it is all new age is beyond me.
Oneness is also not just a new age idea...

What I see as new age is freedom to explore spirituality though yourself without having to depend on priests or someone to tell you how it is.
Buddhists kind of do the same thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Hmmm...love and spirits are part of almost all religions I guess...
why you try to say it is all new age is beyond me.
Oneness is also not just a new age idea...

What I see as new age is freedom to explore spirituality though yourself without having to depend on priests or someone to tell you how it is.
Buddhists kind of do the same thing.

The way the OP is laid out sounds like New Age philosophy except for the part where it is referred to as crap.

New Age

The New Age movement is a Western spiritual movement that developed in the second half of the 20th century. Its central precepts have been described as "drawing on both Eastern and Western spiritual and metaphysical traditions and infusing them with influences from self-help and motivational psychology, holistic health, parapsychology, consciousness research and quantum physics".

If love and spirits are part of all religions and new age draws from different traditions then why would they not be part of the New Age movement?

edit on 1-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

No, I got what you are saying. I think I misunderstood at first.

I am glad to see a definition of new age, I was always kind of irritated with no definition. Back when I started to hear about new agey stuff, no one could define what was going on like they can now.

I guess with that definition I could be considered new age...lol
I prefer to just be myself, if it seems new agey then...*shrug*
But I will no longer take offense to the term now that it is defined.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Lightworkers and enlightened souls/Masters
Well, they may seem to have a purpose awakening people...
Most of them, however, just get caught up in the ego game (as they work in a system where ego is the key and have to live in that system)

You sound disillusioned with the Lightworkers and enlightened souls/Masters. Do you feel they let you down?

Sorry.. You won't get cake, bc now you'll get an answer instead

Well, I have done a lot of healing and have been working behind the veil to balance the energies there
I have seen many masters and channelings that was all about being someone 'special' and be on a pedestal and a source of truth, instead of guiding seeking hearts to always look within for the truth

Also I know that many lightworkers come down here out of an pure intention to help, to give hope and share their love
Yet I have seen many who were programmed one way or another on their way down here, and that those in control even could influence the channels of incarnation, in a way so that the lightworkers got entrapped into a reality which held them in hopelessness... It could be abuse, violence or just energy vampyrism... All sorts of examples...
Many lightworkers even got attached with extra energycenters (chakra)... only to be easier to find for the astral entities taking their energy
I know that there has been a lot of cleaning up in all of this, and it is still going on, untill the shift, where the balancepoint flips
(going from a power/money based society to a society based on pure love, which will make a tremendous difference)
Have seen really many examples of this, also of people getting dragged into different spiritual groups, just to become batteries...
In a way all lightworkers have been used that waIn that sense, that the controllers are really good at impose hopelessness energy into people and make them numb (different kinds of mind-control), and for it all not to collapse in one big black hole, lightworkers were needed, to come and share their love and light, give some (false) hope, so that the 'slaves' could work on a bit longer...
That way the lightworkers were just extra batteries in the machine
Might sound cynichal, but it is just my experiences shared, see if it resonates with you...
The difference now, is that there is a real awakening, more and more hearts are getting connected with the truth, that way we all become like a wave, and that way the truth will burn the lie to dust...
Its important to remember that truth will be truth, eternal and it is just a matter of time before it gets through...
And the truth is balance and honoring the deepest essence in us, the spirit...
Thereby a life in depth and simplicity, love, freedom and respect are created...
And we are all apart of it...

Ah heck.. you may have some cake anyway, if you come by

Hugs

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
imho, which is worth nothing, ego and mind, clever as they are, liars and sources of all evil, sell the idea of difference, of apart. Don't buy it.

Understanding, walk it.

Oh and it isn't touchy feely, touchy feely enables, and well it sure as hell isn't about that! If you want to wallow, buy a pig farm.

Funny? Yes!

The razors edge? Yes

Cliff jumping, always! Crushed and broken, sometimes, superglue in the backpack, handy

Like I said, worth nothing.

Sounds just like perfect for me... Even superglue lol
Love your new avatar (the old one too)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by laffoe

One of the best rants I've ever read. Good stuff.

Thanks, my friend

Love and respect

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Dear OP,

You seemed awakened to what's wrong in this world, and desire for change.

Truth is, change can ONLY begin with you, to share, discuss and debate with others, beginning with your family, then your relatives and then your friends. Alone, we are insignficant and cannot even change how our footwear should be. But when combined with all, we have that power to move even mountains if we wish it.

No human alone has all the answers. Each has free will gifted. By interacting with others, from broad swathes of society, will we be able to either change others if our concepts are correct, or be change if our concepts are proven wrong.

Such had been this way that our civilisation given free will to progress. We were not created as robots, but thinking and creative beings, to fulfill our destiny to the stars.

No human is perfect and all flawed, but we have the capacity to acknowledge errors to correct them so that we, as the human race, the dominant species on Eath that even microbes do not stand a chance, can progress and evolve egalitarianly, leaving none behind.

This movement of humanity had started eons ago since civilisation was bestowed upon our ancestors, and you are part of this generation and that movement for progress and evolution. It begins with you, and me, when combined, makes up our society and world....

So true, hope many read this insight, crystal-clear and deep
Communication, relations, inwards and outwards
Connecting in truer and truer ways... That way we create what we so deeply need
Together - inside out!

Thankyou
Love and respect

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Your very deep thinker, so deep in fact i reckon you are learning in dreams. Sure ill come for cake how far to i have to fly im at the bottom of the world in Australia

edit on 2-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Your very deep thinker, so deep in fact i reckon you are learning in dreams. Sure ill come for cake how far to i have to fly im at the bottom of the world in Australia

edit on 2-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Seriously, you will always be welcome
Am living in Denmark now, but will be moving to USA by the end of the year

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thats very kind of you always wanted to travel to US.
have any state city of preference you will reside in?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join