It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train Sounds?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What's the weather like there right now? I would consider the possibility of atmospheric ducting...

wattsupwiththat.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i hear wierd train sounds too. I do live near a railroad system though, but i hear the horns at odd times, if i know correctly it is only supposed to be there at 11am. But I hear it at night sometimes.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I heard the train sounds this morning, they were loud and sounded as though they came from the same area for like 15 minutes, plus they sounded as though they were trying to wake people up, be deliberately annoying, later i heard them again but they sounded like they were coming from the south, a place that has no train tracks.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Aren't there rumors of secret underground train systems used by the elites or whatever? Although I suppose the sound would be muffled. Unless it were massive?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurkenstein
Aren't there rumors of secret underground train systems used by the elites or whatever? Although I suppose the sound would be muffled. Unless it were massive?

They wouldn't use horns underground. Besides were talking about train sounds that come from places where there are no train tracks. I sometimes hear them stay in one place for a long time, or be somewhere there are no tracks.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I wasn't referring to your horn incident.
And as for talking about places that have no train tracks, I did say underground, did I not?

edit on 6-10-2012 by Lurkenstein because: Typo.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Keep hearing the train sounds from places there are no tracks, they go on for a long time. As if whomever is behind them intends to bother people by them.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Source

A GHOST train is driving residents in a rural parish round the bend, waking up sleepers with its constant rumbling along the rails.
And the really scary thing is, the nearest railway line is 15km away in Killarney.

Now frustrated locals in rural Beaufort, Co Kerry, are pleading with the Government to STATION investigators in the area in a bid to TRACK down the source of the sound.

Tradesman Barry Lynch, 43, said: “The first time we heard it was in April 2011 and it has been there 24/7 ever since.

“We are nearly gone out of our minds because we can’t get a decent night of sleep.

“It is very hard to describe what exactly we are hearing.

“It is as if an old ghost train is passing through the parish all day and every day.

“It is a real haunting noise and we are baffled.

“There are no mobile phone masts, windmills or generators in the area and the ESB has assured us that the problem is not due to high-tension wires.

“We thought it might be coming from water pumps installed by Kerry County Council but an engineer switched the pumps off for a trial period and the noise was still there.”

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
My street used to have train tracks running through it during the early 1900's, it was a bustling city that thrived on exporting seafood and strawberries...many times in the summer sitting on my porch my husband and I have heard faint sounds of a train....when we lived in Baltimore we lived near a beltway and train tracks, so its easy to distinguish the two..but I have heard trains myself only twice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join