It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 planet x nibiru undeniable proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i,m here for definite proof of anything but is any1 getting that way that theres no proof of anything? more i see its always false flags......been on this for well over a year and not 1 thing has spiked my interest......i hope for that 1 thing but 100% its all bulls**t......maybe what i hoped for is that too......1 day i hope to differ

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

its all about distraction.

you must look past it.

or look through it.

keep your eyes wide shut.

you will only see whats true when you look inside. everything outside is fake.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Actually this video is great - it shows exactly what others are filming as "proof" of Nibiru. They are just staying still so the lens flare doesn't move all over the place.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by sparky31

its all about distraction.

you must look past it.

or look through it.

keep your eyes wide shut.

you will only see whats true when you look inside. everything outside is fake.

no i thot everything outside was fake,i,m not so sure now.....i,m becoming a person that thinks everything i hear about is crap......i came in here thinking i would see something that would confirm what i believed but what i,ve saw on here has actually made me believe less

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 29-9-2012 by Beckzman because: rong

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Folks,

The topic here is "2012 planet x nibiru undeniable proof". Please stick to debating / discussing the topic and refrain from jabs at each other.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Dear Mod,
What part of "2012 planet x nibiru undeniable proof" could possibly be discussed when the video has 'Nibiru' moving in relation to the sun when the camera moves in relation to the sun?
It is more like "2012 planet x nibiru no-proof-at-all".
ATS usually has way better quality of information brought to the table than this.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Folks,

The topic here is "2012 planet x nibiru undeniable proof". Please stick to debating / discussing the topic and refrain from jabs at each other.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

It is undeniable ignorance to how a camera works. And proof of nothing. This was not a jab and was my opinion, being ignorant is not the same as calling someone a name or stupid. I have contributed to the community for quite some time this needs to be moved to hoax bin! And I believe stating this is not out of line, nor should I be fined for an obvious fake there is no debate here only fraud and as ATS's motto is Deny Ignorance I think we should!
edit on 29-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

From the OP source:

THAT THEY DO NOT EXIST. Unless of course you believe I have special magikal mind powers and can make a planet move to the right and left of the sun.
There is no planet X and no nibiru. It all nonsense. Distractions

www.youtube.com...

edit on Sat Sep 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join