It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 planet x nibiru undeniable proof

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by Dustytoad

Shake the foundations of the nibiru believers beliefs?

ah, someone gets it.

edit on 29-9-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
There has got to be a filter put up for these "undeniable proof" videos of sun spots and flares, it is getting to be ridiculous... Your undeniable proof is BS and shame on you for starting such a pathetic thread.

shame your mind automatically thinks in one direction.

the title of the video states 'undeniable proof'

it does not state what it is proof of

you need to take the filters of your mind.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Well, hyperbole and being overly dramatic never helped anyone.

It is obvious this is a lens flare when the camera is tilted.

Anyone thinking of looking for Planet X themselves are advised to use filters and to try to move the camera around and cover the main light source at one point, if the main light source is covered the object in question will disappear or diminish.

A great example is this video, where the main source of light, the Sun, moves behind a cloud, and the object in question does not diminish or disappear:

edit on 29-9-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorry to break it to ya but this "nibiru"won't be back here for another 1.4 million years. That's wishful thinking bud.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

A great example is a single video?

No my friend, a great example is 7 billion people all seeing it without the aid of youtube chicanery.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yes I did jump to conclusions, for that I was wrong.

But as for your thread it is pathetic, a title that is misleading and a description that does not say a whole lot, your thread is akin to trolling.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Unfortunately is not dark in my home and i cannot find the nibiry beyound my lamp.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Red73Eng

Sorry but I haven't a clue what you are trying to say??

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This wasteful rant offers nothing new: we know the video is a joke so how can that shake anyone's "foundations" unless of course they have very few! It's a waste of time and I'm surprised it even got to page two. I really don't see your point here, those with a brain know the truth!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

clouds are great for making the hoax planet x videos.

you need to make sure the clouds are light.

when the sun goes behind the light cloud , the fake light source still shows up. it tricks many people.

thats another perfect demonstration of the trickery you have provided.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Anyone looking for Niribu may as well look in the hall closet as out in space. The chances of it being in either of those places is equal.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

But as for your thread it is pathetic, a title that is misleading and a description that does not say a whole lot, your thread is akin to trolling.

please explain how the title is misleading?

how is a video that demostrates how the infamous clips of the supposed planet x are fake , is trolling? is it not the case that the hundreds of clips on youtube that claim to show planet x but are actually hoaxes are the trolls?

you have a video here that shows you how the other clips are fakes.

you have hundreds of clips on youtube that are hoaxs and claim to show planet x. these are not trolls?

showing the truth is trolling? wow.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Where did I say you were trolling? I said it was AKIN to trolling, never said it WAS trolling. See how easy it is, you done the same with your title and description, you said "2012 planet x nibiru undeniable proof" and then gave a very vague description which could be interpreted either way, so yes it is AKIN to trolling.

I do not believe in plant x BS, you were misleading.

The last post that I will make on this thread, it doesn't deserve another answer.
edit on 29/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Mean! Do the same video with another lighting source. Example, with the lamp of you room. You will see the same effect like in the posted video. I did the same mistake month ago. Without thinking I posted here from my iphone and the answer was that was a lens flare. I didn't have time to read about lens flares and camera secreets, so i awake up and I tested with lamp of my room. I see, another lump behind on cam, depending on the angle of the camera, right, left, up or down. So, forget the video and forget about nibiru for time being. There are other things to worry.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You have to hit your target audience, which are those who still believe in Nibiru. Then you flip it on them. I thought it was an ok post. I had fun wit it anyway.

Smile more. Everyone should Smile Way More.

Life's funny, and when one get's confused they can either lash out or laugh at themselves..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Anyone looking for Niribu may as well look in the hall closet as out in space. The chances of it being in either of those places is equal.

That's not true at all. There could be thousands of planets named Nibiru in this universe "out in space," and there are definitely no planet sized objects inside closets.

If only you had said in our solar system...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
did anyone see how fast nibiru is....wow.
i now understand how it hides behind the sun whenever i look for it........simply amazing

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Lense flare. If you are talking about the object above the sun.
It moves as Round to the side of the sun as the camera is turned.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

"right"; it moves with the camera body:
SO It OBVIOUSLY IS ATTACHED TO YOUR CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET RID OF THAT THING!
:lol
I love this place..

edit on 29-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The mind sometimes tries to impose its picture on the reality.
That means its time to go out for a walk and give the net and all the books a little bit of rest.

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The only foundation this is going to shake is the one holding up the Sitchin house.

Come on, the "object" moved with the camera. Yet more undeniable proof that only proves Youtube is full of hoaxers and the gullible.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join