It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who fell for it? (James Holmes)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

You could tell Diana had a pure heart. She probably stood up to someone she shouldn't have and it cost her, her life.

Tragic indeed. All of these people taking lives to keep their secrets, secret and amassing so much wealth that they control portions of the world (billions...). It really makes you wonder if they know something we don't...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Actually... There are some News organisations still publishing articles about it. Latest one I've seen so far was from the BBC, yesterday.

Source

The suspect in the case of a cinema shooting in the US state of Colorado previously threatened a university professor, according to prosecutors.

This is interesting:

Prosecutors also say that Mr Holmes had "conversations with a classmate about wanting to kill people in March... and that he would do so when his life was over".

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Still Naive?

We are born to the yoke, sadly.
But sometimes disadvantage is strength in disguise, because people in power are not used to being resisted. The ability to resist is strength even if the effort seems small. Diana knew that and chose the greater good over herself. She knew, like Archimedes, on which lever to put her hands. That isn't tolerated in our evil world. Beautiful things die.

One of the things though regarding "secret knowledge" lol, the royals tend not to eat the GMO food. Was it Philip who insisted on having a private chef follow him on all travels or one of the other princes?

Frank Herbert joked about "leader foods" in the Hive book but the truth is that "leader foods" are now REAL FOODS in the REAL WORLD, and we commoners get what comes from "the vats" i.e. GMO, chemically altered, vaccine food. heh XD

Oh, another thing about Diana... back during the 1500s I think, maybe earlier, Plantagenet rule whenever that was (I am not good with history lol), mental illness was still attributed to the moon. The King had to keep in trust property of any person expected to recover from insanity while providing for the patient's care. In effect all mental invalids were wards of the king and treated somewhat humanely if expected to recover. Those who were lunatics were considered "Struck by Diana's Arrows". The royal houses had to provide for these people while keeping their property safe.

Diana is the goddess of motherhood, the hunt, loss, giving, inner truth, seeking, finding. People who lost their senses were considered under her care and people cared for them because of that. Their worries or pains were attributed once again to having been "moonstruck", or emotionally troubled by fate.

Diana was a heroine.
crryyyyyy

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky

What I don't understand is how this information is so slowly trickled out. That and wouldn't this kind of stuff be reported basically as soon as it happened? If I had someone whom I considered a friend, I might've told someone about the fact that he said he was going to "kill people" when his "life was over"...maybe his parents?

@ Kufu -

Common fact in today's society is money is power, power is money. Money IS the root of all evil (not the lack thereof). When you've got money or are in a position within a powerful family (a family with lots of money), you're not the average Joe. Maybe one day the People will be on even footing but I don't foresee that for a very, very long time, considering the people in power now have enough money (and are currently building upon en masse) to last a dozen or so centuries.

Hopefully the option to get off of this rock and live within another, more humanitarian, simpler type of lifestyle civilization before TBTP are overthrown (albeit, they will work their hardest to not allow this) ... but I doubt it.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Still Naive?

My thoughts are that it is not nearly as forgotten as you suggest. Hey, just yesterday I posted in a brand new thread about the guy charged in the theater shooting....

I still remember and apparently many others do as well. Just because the media has moved on ( They constantly look for bigger and stories...It's all about ratings) does not mean the rest of us have.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

I was not implying that you did, sir. I just find it abash that this site was riddled with posts about James Holmes for a few weeks after the tragedy occurred but it seems like as soon as the mainstream media dropped it, the discussion on the event was concluded, on ATS.

I want to keep this alive, similar to the 9/11 tragedy. I want to keep people, along with myself, digging for facts or pieces of information to share with one another. We can share this information with people outside of this website. Truth spreads and truth is fear to TPTB. Maybe one day they will get the point that we the People aren't as stupid as they think we are.

Maybe they need to up the dosage of fluoride...
edit on 29-9-2012 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join