It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve picture that will make you laugh! (Caution: boobies)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
I had never noticed this before and did not give it any thought until someone mentioned it to me on Facebook. What do you think?

LOL. That is funny. Star and flag for you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
But Belly button make them prettier
Winston Churchill didn´t have Belly Button.

Ever notice that all babies look like Winston Churchill? Conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i didn't know white people existed in the middle east back over 6,000+ years ago. or whatever the canon is

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
i didn't know white people existed in the middle east back over 6,000+ years ago. or whatever the canon is

Reminds me of the Eddie Izzard bit: The Bible was not populated by ango-saxon names. The apostles did not go about saying here are my friends, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Sebastian, and Nigel.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ok, I couldn't resist one more post in this thread:..

That should satisfy everyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

Artist fail.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Now they must be aliens! Good one.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

So that means "God" is a FEMALE. Some of us already knew that. Males cannot begot children.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rasta420
reply to post by ATScory

Just because they painted them with a belly button doesn't mean they had one. I think they did have one though, I believe there was a civilization before Adam an eve that's why god said to go an replenish the earth. You don't replenish something that is empty to begin with you replenish something that was once there an now gone.

I agree. People are acting like this is a photo taken of the two. It's a painting, just because they have belly buttons here doesn't mean they actually did in reality. If you were painting a picture of people you had never seen, you would paint them with ears, because people have them, with fingers, because we have them, and even belly buttons for the same reason. It would have been more odd to paint them without belly buttons.

I'm not a bible thumper and in no way religious, just pointing out that this is only a painting, no sort of historical record. Belly buttons here have nothing to do with them actually having them or not.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

I'm sure it's been posted already. Really? So Adam and Eve posed for this painter?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Perhaps the picture could be correct in a chicken and egg scenario.

What came first: the bodies of Adam and then Eve or child-birth?

So God probably made Adam with a belly-button in His own image.

Then, when He made Eve for Adam's pleasure, and things went pear-shaped, He created a human reproductive system that would cause the children to have belly-buttons too!

So the belly-buttons came first with Adam and Eve, and when God booted them out of Eden He made a process of fetal development and child-birth to keep the belly-button going for all eternity.

So Adam had a belly-button and nipples (maybe because God has them too, or it just pleased Him) and Eve was made from Adam, so she also had a belly-button.

After the fall God made it so that all babies would have belly-buttons.

So Adam and Eve had belly-buttons and we have belly-buttons, because God likes the same things yesterday, today and tomorrow.
edit on 28-9-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
This will go right over the bible bangers heads..Or they'll just ignore it like they do common sense, logic, and reason

I fail to see how this artists representation of a biblical account is in any way relevant to the validity of the account. Not that I think the account is valid. It's not like this guy was employed by the people who wrote the bible. Nor is it likely that the artist claims to be "divinely inspired". I don't remember any mention in the bible of the first man and woman's belly button.

However, i still laughed when I saw this
, pretty clever.
edit on 28-9-2012 by renegadeloser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

Not that I am supporting a literal Adam and Eve advent here....

But you do realize that's a painting and not an actual picture of Adam and Eve? It's artwork from a much later period, painted by an artist, probably using models who did have belly buttons.

Blame the artist, and not God for this one dude.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
they were grown in a test tube.
but instead of mass production, a lucky pair was delivered to every habitable planet in the galaxy.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yea, back then wasn't most art of humans "stick people" ? Wait, there would be no artists available at that time.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
They didn't think when it was being panted. Just like there is a 'theory' of evolution and it's taught as fact.

Same thing to laugh at....

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
keep in mind this is an artists rendition of adam and eve, not an actual photo. Of course the artist is going to include a belly button as every human has one.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Because they posed for these portraits.

Give me a break. You people reach so hard with this stuff.

I don't think A&E were real people, but cripes, come on.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

I want to know who painted it, assuming it is authentic. Why do you believe it is an authentic painting of Adam and Eve is probably the bigger question though? Oh, the "(Caution: boobies)" is the real reason I clicked on it and those are really nothing to brag about.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Ok, I couldn't resist one more post in this thread:..

That should satisfy everyone.

No clothes, 4 toes, no navel, pale skin, thin lips, not a single scratch mark....

therefore...aliens!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join