It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Conspiracy Theory Of All Time.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Youve Got All These Theories.....From Aliens, Mass Manipulation, Secret Governments, Mind Control........But Heres One Thats Bound to Have Impact.......

What If There Were No Conspiracys..... What If They Were All Fabricated, Or Made Up By The Government To Make Money And Movies?

If Youve Seen The Movie They Live, That Is A Made Up Senario but It Sounds True....

No One Knew About Aliens Before The 1940s. Then As Soon As We Started Space Travel, People Wondered If There Was Life On Other Planets Then All The Sudden "Aliens" Popped Up! There Were Mass Sightings Of "Flying Saucers"(There Is An Issue Of Popular Mechanics that Shows The Government Testing Airplanes That Look Like Flying Disks) And As The Storys Spread Around They Changed. Then Peoples Fear Of Invasion And Advanced Races Coming Here Made More Outlandish Theories Like "Governments Working With Aliens" And "World Control". Sorta like When They First Aired War Of The Worlds People Thought It Was Really Happening And Went Crazy.

It Is Proven That When People Are Exposed To Too Much Science Fiction They Start Making Stuff Up When There Is NO REAL PROOF OF ANYTHING!!!!!

Dont Get Me Wrong I Think Aliens Are Real And There Are Power Hungry World Rulers, But If People Can Think That The Earth is Hollow And There Are "Reptillians" And "Ghosts" Other Wild Stuff, Then Couldint It Be Possible It is All Made Up By Someone With A Creative Mind................

Expecting WWIII on This Subject in One Hour.........

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What if the US did discover a craft @ Rosswell? Could it have actually been a time travel device from our own future. Maybe the US Govt knew it was from a country other than the US bent on altering time for the benefit of a communist country such as China. Would this information alone in the hands of the public cry for anything other than an intervention by our millitary?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Interesting theory.

But I don't think it applies to everything we have going on. The chances of everything being just a lie is very very low.

I agree with your flying saucer theory. Personally I don't believe in Aliens visiting earth and kidnapping humans for experiment.

[edit on 10/16/2004 by surfup]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
wow what a throary i agree but I was watching a documentory on the majestic 12. They mayde a good argument. I think that mabe there some truth to some of those conspiracies. i think in order for this to be true you would have to prove that thoes conspiracy maybe fales.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What if Lee had Gettysburg all wrapped up, he did not plan to make the fatal center charge, knowing it was a fatal mistake? What if he then learned that a future with slavery / divided USA was MUCH worse than a united nation?

What if he decided to throw the battle purposely and forfeit his side�s chance of victory in order to preserve the greater good. Hence his tearful proclamation to the troops at the end of the battle that it was all his fault?

Now what if some of our leaders had seen into the future and seen a world dominated by an unchecked America was a horror unsurpassed in human history. What if these same leaders planned to delibertaly cause the USA to be diminished to serve the greater good?

Roswell? Perhaps that is what we learned there�that the USA must sacrifice herself in order for the world to achieve a greater balance and good? Is this why we cannot be told the truth?

Just a thought�

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
MrNice, What are the chances of that happening? Close enough to none, to say none.

No offense, but your theory has no facts in it. Not that mine have any or anything. You are basing it on nothing but imagination.

Just a thought.

Surf

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
100% right...but I wanted to put the thought out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I understand what you mean, but one glaring inaccuracy is that there have been siteings of UFOs and aliens for hundreds of years. There were cave paintings depicting so called "spacemen" and there have been documents of siteings of mysterious flying craft, before human beings even had the ability or understanding of flight. If you were uninformed, it is understandable. I am not TRYING to poke holes in your theory. I just couldn't help but notice.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
By the way, I had a feeling that you were simply playing the Devils advocate for the hell of it. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Stop-Capitalizing-Every-Single-Word-You Type.

Silliness aside, this could be a conspiracy about a conspiracy about a conspiracy. How? You say MJ12 is just something created by the government to scare us. Very possible. I say that your conspiracy theory is a conspiracy to make us dismiss all the other conspiracies as part of the greater conspiracy.

Everyone understand?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Actually, after sifting my way through all the tangled wording, I think I do. Yes. I do understand.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guinpi
I understand what you mean, but one glaring inaccuracy is that there have been siteings of UFOs and aliens for hundreds of years. There were cave paintings depicting so called "spacemen" and there have been documents of siteings of mysterious flying craft, before human beings even had the ability or understanding of flight. If you were uninformed, it is understandable. I am not TRYING to poke holes in your theory. I just couldn't help but notice.

Nah man Its Alright. Every One Has Their own Theorys.
But What Im Saying Is That I Think That When People Get Bored They Fabricate Things Up......Maybee There Are Aliens, Like The Cave men Drew On Theirs Walls...............But Not To A Degree Where They Control Every Human In The World And Want To Take Our Organs And Get High On Our Brain Fluids . If You Notice When Ufos Became Publically Aware(After Roswell)All The Conspiracy theories Came In Of Invasions And Hostle Creatures.If You look At Rumours The More They Get Spread Around The More Weird they Get.....Maybee Those SpaceCraft The CaveMen Saw Were US From The Future Watching Them......If We Do Have Nucleur Wars And Clone Ourselfs Over Time We Will Start Looking Like Aleins....And Sorry About Me Capitilizing Every Word Its Just A Bad Habit I Have..........And Yes I Like Playing The Devils Advocate(Stupid Avater goes Here:roll

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Thruth]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Just as technology progresses, so does people's imagination. But there are numerous references to flying saucers in history, especially in art: many paintings made in the previous centuries contain flying discs, and there are numerous accounts of UFOs. Let's not forget ancient Greek, Hindu and Mayan mythology about flying devices, as well as many primitive curvings and wall drawings around the world.

One thing no one has never thought though is that aliens might be so advanced that they don't need UFOs to watch us. They could have invisible gigantic spaceships that have really powerful telescopes that can see up to atom level.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Good Theory, but I don't think the Government made it up.

What If There Were No Conspiracys..... What If They Were All Fabricated, Or Made Up By The Government To Make Money And Movies?

They can already make money....I think they call it.........Taxes!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guinpi
...there have been siteings of UFOs and aliens for hundreds of years. There were cave paintings depicting so called "spacemen" and there have been documents of siteings of mysterious flying craft, before human beings even had the ability or understanding of flight...

Of course there were. But how come they weren't noticed before the Saucer Revolution (1940s onwards).

Before SR, we just thought them to be meteors and etc, somehow it became UFO's and we found numerous evidence of them.

Surf

top topics

join