It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Alert! Millions Of Bankers Cant Bank Online.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

beforeitsnews.com

The financial and banking industries are on high alert tonight as a massive cyberattack continues, with potentially millions of customers of Bank of America, PNC and Wells Fargo finding themselves blocked from banking online.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Anyone else have any trouble loggin on to your bank website? I read the article and tried to log in to my Wells Fargo account ans sure enough, I had a very difficult time. Got a lot of "page not found" or slow to display anything at all. I was finally able to log in. I treid again and it is very very slow and only succeeds part of the time.
I guess this is a good reason to keep some cash handy...

beforeitsnews.com

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Iran in 3..2.....1...

Best place to hide money :

Floor safe in concrete.
Faked stained underwear.

Keep your money close, until it is worth nothing anyways.
edit on 28-9-2012 by KUKNOB because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by KUKNOB because: (no reason given)

link   
logged into wells fargo this morning..... and 2 seconds ago.

nothing to see here.

IRAN
edit on 28-9-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

link   
I bet it only lasts a day at max. But if it goes on longer than that, this could get interesting or messy most likely both.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

no but you know whats weird....

FBI recives al qeada threats on internet banking

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If this is true it may be the biggest breach of Banking Security in history..........

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
But.....but, my direct deposit at wells fargo.....Will I be allright?? dang new fangled technology.....that does it. no more "mr nice guy"

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4

beforeitsnews.com

The financial and banking industries are on high alert tonight as a massive cyberattack continues, with potentially millions of customers of Bank of America, PNC and Wells Fargo finding themselves blocked from banking online.

Maybe it's time to shut down the internet for our safety... sarcasm, people

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
If this is true it may be the biggest breach of Banking Security in history..........

Great just what we need (sarcasm), another reason for the NSA to take other the web (more sarcasm)..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Never mind those banks, I cant access Lloyds TS bloody B!

I want to go the pub but cant make a transfer!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact

I'm thinking the US debt suddenly "adjusted" to 2 trillion only. Others are considered hackers bogus account. Wheeeee

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The article they reference as a "massive cyber attack continuing" is from Oct 4, 2011

BofA Attack

That's one loooong cyber attack

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Please remember...

"BeforeitsNews" is a "user contribution" website and not considered a valid journalistic source for "Breaking Alternative News"

This thread will be moved to Other Current Events for further discussion.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Interesting, I was just talking 3 days ago with a coworker about what, IF any final warning would we have before a dollar collapse. Particularily with QE Infinity "funny money" hitting the markets soon. Besides a war with Iran......

About the only thing we could REALLY come up with that might tip us off was if the Banks/Gov declared a sudden "Bank Holiday". And that might not be even a true warning, it might just be your check/debit/credit cards suddenly won't work, or online banking is shut down. BEFORE the decloaration of a bank holiday. Because once you declare, there will still be a run on the banks unless it is immediate.

That being said, as a little test, I just went to my 401k website, and moved a little money from one fund to another. The transaction gave me a confirmation number and is set for 4:00pm today (close of market, which is the normal time for those transactions). I suppose it could still be frozen between now and then. But that online function was still working.

Anyone tried an ATM????

Keep watching.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is happening now.
United Press linkwww.upi.com...

But it's not a breach to the system sounds more like flooding their servers with too many users.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I (unfortunately) was just able to make my BoA mortgage payment minutes ago.

I would almost rather give it to the terrorists though, they seem nicer.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yesterday on the news was some politician saying Americas annual online economy is $10 Trillion.

If WE take it down ourselves, blame some boogeyman......you can wipe away the Nations entire debt.

Why do you think DOD abandoned their internal LAN nets and put everything on the WWW?

That's how they're getting rid of the debt. So the thieves can keep stealing.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Not a big deal, Bank of America is running fine right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
the "mysterious" cyber attacks.

how about the mother of all false flags to end the world.

wells fargo, citi bank, merrill lynch, goldman sachs et all, claim that a massive cyberhack has completely wiped out all record of every financial transaction and has wiped out everybody's money from their database and is irretrievably lost.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join