It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Hypocrisy.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Ehh...I personally think it has more to do with your IQ than for how many years your ancestors have been in this country.

My people were living in Wisconsin since the early 1800's (about 40 years before it became a state) and you don't hear me saying it's OK to kill civilians because when we do it..."it's different".

It's just a whole lot easier for people to think that the US always wears a white cowboy hat when killing brown people overseas and only puts it's black cowboy hat on when they tell corporations that it's not OK to dump known carcinogens into the drinking water or that Paris Hilton ought to pay more taxes than a school teacher does.

It's just easier when you don't have to think about anything. That's the cool thing about white and black cowboy hats...they're color-coded.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

The only claim is that the US of A are HYPOCRITES.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by 31Bravo

Every country is.. you just chose the U.S. because you don't like it
Or it obtains S&F's on ATS

Ps- You double posted.
edit on 28-9-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jerico65

Getting involved in soveriegn affairs is the solution, right?!

I don't see the US helping all those poor children in the Ivory Coast... Of Sh*t yea... they dont have Opium fields down that way.. do they? o_O

Not to mention Afghans just be bombed back into 100 AD.
Thats going to move their evolution smoothly along..yea?
edit on 28-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Meh...the opium fields are only pocket change. The real money is that $1 Trillion dollar lithium deposit they found. You see...if the country is in perpetual chaos and nobody can effectively set up a mining operation to extract the largest known lithium reserve on planet earth in a cost effective manner...then it helps to ensure that electric and hybrid cars will continue to be a bit too expensive to be practical for many years to come.

Gotta keep those slaves dependent upon the oil!!

link: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The bottom line is that euroPEONS are just as guilty as the americans across the pond. Anyone worth their salt in history knows this. Who brought slavery to the new world, and I am not talking about just the us of a??

The new world should belong to the natives who lost ALL OF THEIR LAND to the colonials of the era and in turn were given some petty reservation land. The africans were total slaves not worth more than some food and barn shelter. How some people forget is mind boggling.

Europeans told america to attack serbia, europeans told america to libya, europeans are pushing to protect israel, europeans have a grudge against syria. Yeah lets be hypocritical as hell and blame it on america because we have some stealth attack aircraft that even russia and china cannot shot down or because we have the same damm capitalism as euroPEONS have.

And people wonder why I GET BORED!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by 31Bravo

Read and heard? yes.

My Uncle and Grandmothers head stone are there to tell the tale also.

In fact, my eldest uncles flying from Ireland tonight, are there any facts you want clarified? I gladly post them here.

Oh...you misunderstand.

You see...we Americans just automatically assume that just because OUR civilian life is a never-ending maze of shopping malls, starbucks, and goofy bullsh^t...then that must be the way it is in all English-speaking countries.
Hence...when we say "life-experience" what we REALLY mean is military service killing people overseas...preferably of a darker skin tone...but Germans or Bosnians will do in a pinch.

Also note how "reading books" isn't generally considered "valid life experience" here in the United States? Yeah...enough said.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hey remember that time that the US saved the brits from an invasion....

Hey remember that other time the US saved the brits

HEY remember that OTHER time the US saved the brits...

stop complaining you need us

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The bottom line is that euroPEONS are just as guilty as the americans across the pond. Anyone worth their salt in history knows this. Who brought slavery to the new world, and I am not talking about just the us of a??

The new world should belong to the natives who lost ALL OF THEIR LAND to the colonials of the era and in turn were given some petty reservation land. The africans were total slaves not worth more than some food and barn shelter. How some people forget is mind boggling.

Europeans told america to attack serbia, europeans told america to libya, europeans are pushing to protect israel, europeans have a grudge against syria. Yeah lets be hypocritical as hell and blame it on america because we have some stealth attack aircraft that even russia and china cannot shot down or because we have the same damm capitalism as euroPEONS have.

And people wonder why I GET BORED!

True...but after WWII the better part of Europe grew up and started acting like adults, didn't they? We started acting like Slingblade...cognitively impaired and completely unaware of our own strength.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Yea your sarcasm is cute, however, reading books doesn't give you the right to judge anyone. Besides, CREDIBLE books are written by people with credentials, others can be wrote off as a bias opinion.. so you're talkin out of your arse.

Real life experience is the other half of knowing.. don't try to act as though reading a few books gives you all knowing power of what's right and what's wrong.

If books gave answers to all the wonders in the world no one would be going to college. Doesn't matter, my point will be twisted and turned any possible way by anyone who agrees with the OP.

ETA: Just wish I caught on to your sarcasm sooner.. that star was from me because I misread.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by 31Bravo

Well, MY soldiers are IRA. (FYI you can start a new thread if you want to discuss them)

But in regards to the Brits, they're almost as dirty as the US.

Have you missed several of my posts where I address the English?

AH i seem to remember a bombing done by the IRA killing alot of women and children at a ceremony during the IRA's terrorism campaign for freedom. The IRA is just as nasty as the PLO. the Irish through the centuries have done many horrible things as well. And you mentioned all soldiers are cold blooded killers correct? So your IRA/terrorist/freedom fighters are just as cold as the likes of hezbollah and other not so nice people then. Wow way to really make people like you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by milominderbinder

If books gave answers to all the wonders in the world no one would be going to college. Doesn't matter, my point will be twisted and turned any possible way by anyone who agrees with the OP.

Clearly. That's why universities almost never use books, have libraries, or have their own publishing companies. Everybody knows that books and college don't really go together.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by 31Bravo

Every country is.. you just chose the U.S. because you don't like it
Or it obtains S&F's on ATS

Ps- You double posted.

The only person talking out their arse is you. I chose the US because because it was relevant for the American anti-Assange folk. I also chose the US because I had those pictures lying around and wanted to use them. I also chose the US because they are Hypocrites. I also chose the US because they're a nation getting on everybodys tits. Which you would know if you read the entire thread.

P.s No sh*t Sherlock
I guess I'm blind too?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder
Clearly. That's why universities almost never use books, have libraries, or have their own publishing companies. Everybody knows that books and college don't really go together.
Incorrect.. try walking on my campus.. everything you just said is ignorant.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Do you recall the IRA providing evacuation warnings to the British Police too? That they failed to act upon in order to label them "Terrorists"?

PLEASE START ANOTHER THREAD IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS IRELAND.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Ignorant? Mmm maybe.. at least I have real world experience AND an education to go along with this.

I could agree of my country's evil doings without hesitation, however, I would have never made a ridiculous thread like this pointing a finger in absolution at the U.S. calling them the cause of everything.

Other countries are involved here, and the U.S. is the biggest kid on the block which is why we are in the limelight.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Or the need to join masonry.

ETA: Just wish I caught on to your sarcasm sooner.. that star was from me because I misread.

I don't think ATS gives rainchecks. Next time be more careful because obviously you hate the OP so much you cannot possibly sleep at night knowing you gave him ANY credit.
edit on 28/9/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Well if your so experienced and educated you wouldn't be making assumptions on my experiences or education.. please do tell me what you know about my life and my level of education?

As for me blaming the US for the "World Problems" Thats clearly not the case, and this issue has been addressed many pages back. Your wasting posting space in this thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Woah, easy there.. I don't hate anyone (let alone someone I don't know personally on ATS)

Do I dislike their opinion? Sure, of course I do.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How about European hypocrisy?

The Us has been cleaning up their mess for the last 60 years.

Meh.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join