It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING: US Government tested radioactive gas on citizens in St. Louis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Not surprised in the least. Perhaps we are closer to believing remote neutral marketing and synthetic telepathy testing on unwitting citizens. Still waiting for that to be reality...-sighs-

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

My worry is that anybody working for the government can and do cause harm to us as citizens of this country. They can and do take away your credit,not let you receive retirement benefits, they let businesses and banks rob our savings from us with no punishment.
Not to mention they can do now with these new laws that we are having to bow down to. For an intence take me,
now a law officer can tell you to stand in one place and not say a word.
You really have to stand there until he releases you, or you will be arrested.
And officer can jerk you around and make you get on your knees, take your clothes off, just by asking or you will be arrested and possible never be scene again. Because they have that right now.
What is to stop some of them putting us in a detention center for the rest of our lives. with know way to get out.

Now they are very good decent police,sheriff depuities,highway parole and other law inforcement officers that do thier jobs with dignity and respect. Who only use force when absolutly need to(as they should) to make sure we stay safe.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is certainly an interesting bit of information to add to the growing disclosure of the truth as time goes on. I'll bet Congress thought they had the full story with the Church/Pike committees of the 70's.
Oh, how naive they were and how much more we've seen there was yet to find out about. Although the Gov't wasn't particularly evil in my opinion, let alone mercenary in something like a Coup. I think it's worse.

They just don't give a damn either way when it comes to small numbers being put at risk for larger objectives. That was true clear back to the Indian Wars and Horse Mounted Calvary. It carries right into the present day when 500lb bombs go into residential neighborhoods in 'surgical' accuracy. (Which really just means someone can calculate unintended injury and death with precision instead of guessing like before)

Personally, I think some may look more toward conspiracy with malicious and deliberate intent because it's a safer and more comfortable answer. That kind of problem is about individuals we can be mad at. The truth, as I think it's closer to actually being, is just an overall mindset across entire areas of Government which had and still have far too much power with FAR too little public oversight.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Don't let them tell you it was a harmless aerosol.

Carcinogenicity In 1993,
the International Agency IARC classified cadmium and cadmium compounds as a carcinogen of Group 1: The agent (mixture) is carcinogenic to humans. The exposure circumstance entails exposures that are carcinogenic to humans (IARC 1993b)

www.ksdk.com...

gradworks.umi.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Personally, I think some may look more toward conspiracy with malicious and deliberate intent because it's a safer and more comfortable answer. That kind of problem is about individuals we can be mad at. The truth, as I think it's closer to actually being, is just an overall mindset across entire areas of Government which had and still have far too much power with FAR too little public oversight.

I fully agree with this, but I don't think it makes it any less horrifying.

I see these people in everyday life...how they treat other people... at work... in public...in their homes...

Given half the chance, many would willingly subjugate their neighbor under the premise 'better I do it to them, than they do it to me'

It's very depressing.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
and we criticize the citizens of Nazi Germany who turned a blind eye? The U.S. government is not even targeting a specific group...it's a free for all on all citizens and we still just talk about how bad they are and do nothing.

Well,let's go shop at Walmart and pick up that new playstation game so we can forget about this stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Originally posted by megabogie
...The U.S. government is not even targeting a specific group...

How do you know this?

And even if you are right, how would you know when that might change?

But otherwise, I agree with you.

edit on 28-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
shock and awe, outrage... BLASPHEMY!

Oh yeah, I forgot, this isn't surprising at all.

Ohhhh the illustrious past of big bad America.
edit on 28-9-2012 by CombatBoots because: doiiii

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The St Louis Zinc Cadmium sulphide (ZnCds) experiments were a part of an enormous Biological Warfare (BW) programme which was undertaken by the Tripartite countries (United States of America, United Kingdom and Canada) during the 1950's and 1960's.

These public area experiments were conducted in order to discover how to contaminate vast swathes of countryside with Biological Warfare agents without using BW munitions. This new BW technique was named the Large Area Coverage concept and proved that a single aircraft flying a single sortie could contaminate a target at least 14,000 square miles in size. This was a ground-breaking new concept and one which provided the previously ailing US/UK/CAN BW research programme with a boost.

The Zinc Cadmium suphide (sulfide if you're in the US) compound was used as a Biological Warfare simulant, not only because it behaved like a real BW agent in aerosol form, but because it fluoresced under ultra-violet light.

Although many ZnCds experiments (known as field trials) used material supplied by the US Radium Corps it is not radioactive.

It is however very hazardous to health, especially when used as a BW simulant.

A BW simulant is a supposedly harmless substance which mimics the physical properties of a real BW agent, without causing any adverse health effects. It is often used in public area BW experiments which, by their very nature, prohibit the dissemination of a pathogenic (disease causing) BW agent. A typical BW simulant may be a chemical compound, such as Zinc Cadmium sulphide (ZnCds), or a bacterium, such as E.coli or Bacillus subtilis.

Whether chemical or bacterium, the ideal simulant particle size is identical to that of a real BW agent - between 1-5 microns. This size enables a BW particle to evade the body’s natural defences and penetrate the deepest part of the lungs - the alveoli.

Unfortunately for those exposed to BW simulant aerosols, the end result is that their body is unable to prevent the simulant penetrating deep into their lungs.
Closing doors or windows, holding a handkerchief to the mouth, all are useless in preventing ones lungs from being penetrated by particles of this size.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have heard about deceptive Cold War testing before but not really this one about St. Louis and Texas

I can't believe they put the toxic sprayers on buildings to spray out onto the streets and 70% were children.

I'd like to know what the " plutonium in IIV's" was about. It was shown briefly on a declassified document.

Never mind that's a compound Plutonium(IV) oxide
edit on 28-9-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There's a wiki article about this human testing

There have been numerous experiments performed on human test subjects in the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects.

The experiments include: the deliberate infection of people with deadly or debilitating diseases, exposure of people to biological and chemical weapons, human radiation experiments, injection of people with toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation/torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on , the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor, racial minorities or prisoners.
Link

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Human Subject Research

Known as OHRP

The United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) defines a human research subject as a living individual about whom a research investigator (whether a professional or a student) obtains data through 1) intervention or interaction with the individual, or 2) identifiable private information (32 CFR 219.102.f). (Lim,1990)[2]
As defined by DHHS regulations:

"Intervention"- physical procedures by which data is gathered and the manipulation of the subject and/or their environment for research purposes [45 CFR 46.102(f)[2]

"Interaction"- communication or interpersonal contact between investigator and subject [45 CFR 46.102(f)])[2]

"Private Information"- information about behavior that occurs in a context in which an individual can reasonably expect that no observation or recording is taking place, and information which has been provided for specific purposes by an individual and which the individual can reasonably expect will not be made public [45 CFR 46.102(f)] )][2]

"Identifiable information"- specific information that can be used to identify an individual[2]

edit on 28-9-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is no surprise

Well we know this

A) The government knew 911 was going to happen

B) The officials at the top of the government (vice pres and pres) financially benefited from 911

C) The officials may have even been in compliance with the perpetrators of 911

These atrocities happen because the weapons contractors benefit from blood. We are expendable lab rats in the eyes of the elite, soldiers cannon fodder. The people of the united states are labeled a resource a commodity of sorts. These alphabet agencies have been getting away with unspeakable crimes from MKULTRA to smuggling in coc aine to infecting people with std's you name it... even declassified this is just another instance. If its not the fluoride or chem trails it's Monsanto gmo killing you.

But hey remember your government knows whats best for us lol

population control simply
edit on 28-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Loam, with all due respect my friend I am more shocked that you are shocked by this

Our Government has a history of doing this to not only people in other Countries, but right here at home as well.

Where to start? The list is extensive...

There is the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment

STD test in Guatemala

In the 1840's J Marion Sims performed surgical experiments on female slaves, often resulting in death

From 1913 to 1951 (notice the length of time) we had Dr. Leo Stanley perform countless test on Prisoners in San Quentin Prison. Including test involving removing testicles from dead people and placing them in living prisoners, removing testicles from Rams, Boars, and goats and placing them in prisoners, various eugenics experiments all because he believed he could rejuvenate old people, control crime and prevent the "unfit" from reproducing.

In 1941 one Dr. William C. Black infected a 12 month old baby with herpes, (you can find many other examples on this link as well)

From 1950 to 1969 the US Navy tested Serratia marcescens on US citizens after spraying over San Francisco California. The legal case was finally settled in the 1980's when a judge ruled in favor of the US Government (big shock).

From the 1950's to the 1970's mentally disabled children at Willowbrook State School were infected with hepatitis for the purpose of creating a vaccine. In many cases, these handicapped children were fed an extract made from the feces of other infected people.

Through out the 40's and 50's the Government conducted numerous test of radioactive materials on the population.

In the 60's through the 70's Dr. Eugene Saenger funded by the Department of Defense and the Defense Atomic Support Agency conducted numerous whole body radiation experiments on poor black cancer patients.

Although I can not prove it, I suspect this case was also a Government funded experiment on the people of Washington State. This case was featured on an episode of Unsolved Mysteries. When a slime fell from the sky over a town in Washington State causing everyone who lived there to get sick and a few people died.

So why anyone would be shocked to see even more testing news come out now simply amazes me. Our Government has been doing this through out it's history with little to no consequence, and if we the people allow them to get away with this time and time again, why would they stop on their own?
edit on 29-9-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

What false claims? You didn't watch the video.

Well the first false claim is that they were dispersing radioactive materials when in fact it has yet to be proven anything radioactive was ever used. And if you or anyone else can prove that please feel free to do so.

Secondly why watch the video when this has been posted in at least two different threads as Gaul has shown and he also posted a link to the 1997 NY Times article that discusses this incident,but I take it you didn't take the time to read that.

Just a little from that article..

The 15-member committee said in a report that the compound, zinc cadmium sulfide, which was secretly sprayed from airplanes, rooftops and moving vehicles in 33 urban and rural areas of the United States and Canada, did not expose residents to chemical levels considered harmful.

In most of the Army tests, people were exposed to such small amounts of the compound that they would have been likely to get higher doses of cadmium from environmental and industrial sources, the report said.

www.nytimes.com...

So maybe you can provide something that shows this study was wrong or anything that shows the amount of people who actually got sick from these experiments?

Also note the findings also found this...

The committee said that exposure to the compound during the tests generally was very low and that the cadmium in the compound was in an insoluble form that made it hard for the body to absorb and retain.

edit on 29-9-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
No, I'm not shocked at all about anyone being poisoned because every year so many are willingly getting the poison injected right into their bodies. They have been brainwashed to believe that they need a flu/H1N1 shot every year. Here's something that will blow your mind. They spread viruses all the time this way. Then they tell you to line up and get their shots. It's such a game, but people believe in it every time.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You'll make a fine little soldier in the brown nose regiment of the New World Order.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I've been researching the widespread use of Zinc Cdamium sulphide as a BW simulant since 1998 and have made a number of discoveries which worth considering.

If anything radioactive was sprayed over St Louis, it certainly wasn't the Zinc Cadmium sulphide. When used as BW simulant (as in the St Louis BW field trials) the compound was a mixture of Zinc, Cadmium sulphide, silver or copper activators (to encourage fluorescence) and magnesol or silicon (to aid dispersal). When subjected to ultra-violet light it fluoresced, enabling scientists to count the number of particles present in each sample.

Radioactive it ain't.

But I disagree with tsurfer2000h about the rest of his post and would encourage him to delve further before being so dismissive of people's concerns - maybe read the NAS report and actual field trial docs, instead of relying on a newspaper re-hash of a NAS Press Release.

The NAS report, just like the later UK Ministry of Defence commissioned report, contains major flaws.

The NAS knew full well that they were'not given access to all scientific results of each trial, which obviously prevented them from be able to make an accurate estimate of dosages for each trial.

They also knew that very little research, if any, had been conducted which investigated adverse health effects to any person (or animal) who had been exposed to Zinc Cadmium sulphide.

Even more importantly, the NAS knew that absolutely no research has been conducted to investigate any adverse health effects experienced by those exposed to Zinc Cadmium sulphide in its BW simulant form - i.e. of a particle size (between 1-5 microns) which was designed to evade the body's natural defences and penetrate the deepest part of the lungs - the alvioli.

Here in the UK, military scientists from the Chemical Defence Experimental Establishment conducted similar Zinc Cadmium sulphide (ZnCds) BW field trials on UK cities such as Norwich (and also the whole of England and Wales).

Have a look at a BBC programme which used my research back in 2006. It reported on the 1963-64 Norwich and Bedfordshire trials and should give you an idea of the problem.

zero lift

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Okay so here we have a confirmed evidence 50 YEARS AGO of Chem Trail Spraying..... Trolls where are you???? Debate this but I do not think you can.... With Cancer rates soaring I believe there is a direct relation to Chem Trails. Anyone who does not believe in the spraying after seeing this is either working directly as a troll for the US Government or is just a moron...

They also talk about this spraying from vehicles and I remember months ago someone stated they confronted a man who was spraying from a vehicle and how odd he acted when confronted and how odd the spraying was. I thought perhaps there could have been something to it but the trolls were out in full force on that thread but now I realize it is entirely possible that the spraying from the vehicle was something other than a Bug, Rat or Weed spray as many were forcing there opinion for...

according to Scripture there is nothing Hidden that will not be revealed! All government workers will face an accounting in this life or the next....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You can find a link to the Dissertation here in PDF format. At 800 plus pages it is rather long.

Cadmium is an extremely toxic metal commonly found in industrial workplaces, particularly where any ore is being processed or smelted. Due to its low permissible exposure limit (PEL), overexposures may occur even in situations where trace quantities of cadmium are found in the parent ore or smelter dust.

Source: www.osha.gov...

Cadmium is a "heavy metal" and like all heavy metals is poisonous.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2012 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join