It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING: US Government tested radioactive gas on citizens in St. Louis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I did a search on this and was surprised not to see it posted yet.

I'm completely shocked by this!

What better evidence than this that government, even our own, can do very bad things?

I'm speechless...

Am I the only one who's never heard of this? I certainly knew of government testing on citizens in other events, but not this one.
edit on 27-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I have believed for a few years now that there was an internal coup in the USA a long time ago, the military and corporate interests now control your country.

But, there will plenty of people coming in here defending their government, even after this. It's astounding, but they will.

None of this surprises me anymore.

Now, if you want to think of some really scary things... what has happened since then? Are we to believe that this was a one-off? Do we really think that the US government hasn't done anything else to its own people to get its way since this event? You have fewer rights and freedoms now than you did back then. Your government and military has no requirement to answer to the people now. Corporations, banks, the CIA and even darker groups have a greater involvement with your leadership than ever before.

Again, do we really think this event was a one-off, and that nothing else has happened since?

People need to wake up. Your country was taken over in a silent internal military coup a long time ago. The CIA, the military and their corporate and bankster buddies really run the show. Your elections are a farce and you're just voting for a newsreader, preaching from the same script, as determined by a government you never see.

/rant

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sorry for not watching the video. It has become obvious to me for a number of years now, that the gov has it's own agenda and cares not too much about people. There is ample evidence that gov agencies have done this before, and will do it again if they need to. Guess I became too hardened about such news. Doesn't shock me anymore, doesn't surprise me either.

Same old same old...

What does shock me and surprise me even more is that people still today don't understand....they still vote, they still participate, and they still trust their government.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I'm not actually shocked..
I'm not sure I could ever be shocked again..

That's sick though.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I wonder if this is why southern Illinois has some of the highest rates of cancer in the country? I think I have read that we top the nation in lung cancer..

I did see this on CNN yesterday.

link   
wow, that is really shocking. Makes you wonder what they are getting away with now, chemtrails anyone? And we wonder why cancer rates are soaring.

link   
3 equally "not shocked" responses...

I guess that tells all...

We are in a state of apathy...at least I am.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
3 equally "not shocked" responses...

I guess that tells all...

We are in a state of apathy...at least I am.

When you grow up with a Uncle that insists on being deceptive on the inside and overtly nice on the outside would you expect any less?

Actually i would be shocked if others were actually shocked at this.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

It's all in your hands...I just don't trust people to the the right thing anymore. Everything is run by some "interests"...and interests take precedence over any other issue...be it environmental or social.

As for your "uncle"...you could tell your uncle to go F himself next time he asks you to go to war...for somebody's interest.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

LOL
How can you say your shocked
yet everyday grids appear in the sky above you that are "obviously natural" just as the "smoke screen" testing was in St. Louis.
oh man we have a long way to go.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Im old enough that he probably wouldnt ask that of me...even if he did..Im sure I'd see it coming far enough ahead to make myself readily unavailable.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Shocked? Not really. It's pretty well known that the government has experimented on the public without their consent more than once. Do I disagree with the practice? Absolutely. Taxpayers, contrary to popular belief, aren't lab rats.

That being said, you have to keep in mind the context of the time period. We were still pretty ignorant about radioactivity at that time. Back in the day, they thought "got some radioactivity on your self? Take a shower, you'll be fine". Now we know that it's not quite that easy, although scrubbing is still the first line of defense. It is, however, really, really hard to scrub your lungs. Trust me on that.

We had to learn somehow, but using unwitting human test subjects certainly was not the right way to go about it.
Gassing citizens is unacceptable behavior, in my book. For any reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I can see this happening. Ive been sick ever since I moved to So Il and the St Louis area. Ridiculous. I just thought it was some weird midwestern fungus.
SInce St Louis is the new murder capital.. maybe they are laying down some "be violent idiots" spray.

I have kept water terrariums for yrs. I like to recreate a lake or stagnant water aquascape.. I did an Indonesian one recently. I dont keep lids on them.. and ever since moving here I have a scum.. a white filmy scum with rainbow ( oil ) on the surface of my water. The delicate fish cant break through it overnight.. so I get up every morning and break the film with a piece of bamboo.. I can literally wind this film up on the bamboo to remove it. WTF... Been doing this a long time and NEVER had this in any other part of the country.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
America doesn't have enough oil to keep going the way it has been.

So the last few decades they've been getting ready for America after oil. One of the needed tactic was to lower the population, by poisoning them.

The squalene in the military anthrax vaccines wasn't an "oops" either. It was all planned out to kill those off, the anthrax vaccine's squalene killed off all those guys in horrific deaths as their nervous systems started degenerating.

And thats how they created the America we have today where there is NO gas station running out of gas. They poisoned and killed off a good portion of the population. Actually TOO good and Obama's had to start giving +1 million foreigners new US citizenship every year.......they actually killed off WAY TOO MANY Americans.

Don't believe the Census numbers, they ain't real. America's in deep doo doo.....especially after the Baby Boomers kick the bucket over the next few years. America's real population in 5 years is going to be DIRE.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
reply to post by loam

LOL
How can you say your shocked
yet everyday grids appear in the sky above you that are "obviously natural" just as the "smoke screen" testing was in St. Louis.
oh man we have a long way to go.

shocked? yeah a little bit.

apalled? Eff yeah. thats insane to think they get away with this kinda stuff. my mom (her parents and siblings) lived in st. louis around that time.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am from Saint Louis and this is making me sick to my stomach.

My literal reaction when I saw it was Mike Bush and the Iteam doing this Segment was "Holy #."

The people who were experimented on could have had 2 or three generations of kids by now.......... literally so many people...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Not shocking. The US has been doing things like this for a very long time.

All the US will have to do is apologize 70 years from now like they did with the syphilis injecting.

While this isnt shocking I used to be shocked by the complete lack of concern or outrage over things like this. Even the blatant denial by so many in the face of evidence up to an including outright admissions.

Then that too stopped shocking me.

Governments are evil and people are dumb. This cannot be overstated. There arent words to express the reality well enough.

Once I came to terms with that nothing has shocked me since.

In fact, I pretty much take it for granted that somebody somewhere somehow is testing something on us or otherwise poisoning us for any number of reasons and no one cares or ever will.

This is life. Has been for some time. Where there is a ruler be it a democratically elected republic, a monarchy, a dictatorship, an oligarchy or just some management cretin there will always be an abused servant class.

America is the greatest lie ever told.
edit on 27-9-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Anyone hear the "In Texas, planes were used to spread the chemical."?

I guess the chemtrailers were correct after all?

What say you now debunkers? Still disbelieve they would spray chemicals on us from airplanes?

edit on 27-9-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Video also adds proof to the Chem Trail theory
edit on 27-9-2012 by bigjerm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigjerm
Video also adds proof to the Chem Trail theory
edit on 27-9-2012 by bigjerm because: (no reason given)

It adds definitive proof.

Next time I see someone trying to debunk chemtrails, all I have to do is point to this thread. Debate is over. The debunkers have LOST.

I hope karma comes to bite the government poisoner appologists in the ass.

edit on 27-9-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join