It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
this is horse sh*t, the fact these jews refer to the holy land as "palestine" shows they have forsaken their own faith.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You are easily one of the dumbest posters here.

Firstly, they are AMERICAN, not Israeli.

Second, they are a bunch of ultra orthodox wackos who you wouldn't agree with period in a conversation.

This video doesn't need to be seen, because it in fact means nothing. It's just a bunch of galut-loving Jews who think that by attacking Israel that they will be gaining the gentiles favor.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tauvington

I know!

Imagine a Muslim delegation referring to Mecca and Medina in some foreign term.

These Jews baffle ones mind. Aren't they supposed to be Chassidim? Didn't the Ba'al Shem Tov, and Rebbe Nachman, preach love of Eretz Yisrael as one of the staples of ones faith??

These Jews befuddle other Jews by running about looking like clowns with Palestinian flags. HOW? In what sense are you a Jew? And why do you dress like an orthodox - i.e an ultra puritan, pious follower of Rabbinic Judaism, if you reject one of the basic foundations of Jewish belief??

It's a twisted case of Orthodox Jewish moral relativism. Here, you have Jews denouncing Israel because "only the Messiah" through some other worldly event - literally, I don't know, a space ship landing, or the Moschiach descending from heaven - can Eretz Yisrael be given back to the Jews. So even while these Jews campaign for Palestine, they retain the notion of "but it is REALLY are land"..."We just have to wait till either space aliens come, or the Messiah somehow, in superhuman fashion, forces all the gentiles to be nice to Jews"

This is by the way the logic of the anti-zionist Orthodox Jews.

No one else here can express to you the logic of their perspective as well as I would be able to - at least amongst normative posters. I've been studying Judaism for years. I know it's thinking. I've also bothered to check and examine the beliefs of the Narturei Karta.

They're a bunch of silly, unrealistic, ultra-fanatic Orthodox Jews, who other Jews find it difficult to love.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
This is from like 4 years ago.

and 4 yrs later .. still waiting for your opinion about it !

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
THis video so heart touching. If this video could spread like wildfire , we could stop the upcoming war against Iran

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join