Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Iran does not hate the Jews.

They disagree with the state of Israel that takes land off the Palestinians and the suffering the Palestinians suffer because of the Zionists.

Zionists are not Jews, same as Nazis are not reflective of Christian people.

Zionism is a political movement, a creation of the elite to set up conflict in the region. It's a twisted game to the elite, one planned a long time ago.

Muslims have lived alongside Jews in the the middle east for thousands of years, the Iranian PM dislikes the Zionists- those who have infiltrated a religion and pretend to be Jews. The bible even talks of this.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

those aren't "normal" Jews, nothing about his poorly put together speech for the president was normal

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bernierhome
reply to post by Ben81

Can you spell "P R O P E G A N D A " ? At it's best

Apparently you can't.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
deafening silence from the iran haters

we can't have the sheeple know what zionism is

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova
They are FAKE Jews

Neturei Karta is a group of Hungarian Jews who mostly descend from Fake Khazar Jews. They have no rights to tell Jews and Samaritans Native to the land where to go. Most Mizrahi Jews and Samaritans proudly support Israel and the rights of the Jewish and Samaritan people to live within the land. These Fake Jews of Neturei Karta have no rights to speak on behalf of Jews or the people of Israel. They are not Torah Jews and they are not real Jews but Fake Impostors. Rabbi Dovid Weiss is a fake Jew & a Khazar convert.
edit on 27-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

and the european jews have more creditability of being called real jews? Those same euro jews who moved to Palestien back in ww2.

This is all seriously difficult to decipher what is real/fake (not the video, but the whole Israel vs Iran thing) zionism

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What the hell s a matter with you?

That video you posted is NOT of Israeli leaders at all, they are in fact AMERICAN Jews of the NYC Hassidic community.

I wish some of these people posting Youtube video would get their damn facts straight.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Grow up because you have a very narrow view of Zionism and most Americans don't have a damn clue what the hell it really means.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

There are two kinds of Zionism and it's not just a political arm as you are led to believe.

Yes, and the Bible also talks about fake "Christians" too and there's plenty of em out there!
edit on 27-9-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by murphy22

People on here saying and asking.... "if the US and Israel have the bomb, why can't Iran?"

Really? Here's why! The same reason you don't hang the key to your house and a loaded pistol, outside, on your front doorknob.

I'll agree with that entirely. If actual proof does come to light that would absolutely confirm they are making Thermonuclear weapons, then I'd have a much different attitude about this whole situation too.

The solution in a logical world isn't to go ahead and allow Iran to have nuclear warhead capacity but to have everyone (and I mean everyone...that's more than Israel.. ..ahem..) fess up to what they have in that region and then we can see regional or international talks about DISarming.

Now why I'd say we would never want to see Iran get the bomb is those nations who may only be suspected of already having something or having the means to produce something will go into full gear and open efforts to produce nuclear weapons too and have said so. Saudi Arabia chief among them. Even with NO war....just the addition of Iran to the Nuclear Club with an * denoting weapons ability wil start a multi-nation arms race... So it's just an onion over there. So many layers and so much complexity.

No easy answers.... but...NOTHING ought to happen without rock solid proof. We got Bamboozled in 2003. Many of us did anyway/. NOT again..... We can't have forgotten in THIS short a time how badly lied to we were.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If I hadn't seen the video with my own eyes I wouldn't believe such a meeting took place. Such is the manure and garbage we are fed by the Zionist main stream media.

Personally I've never found the current Iranian president to be anything but humble and gently spoken.

Thanks to OP for posting.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
People on here saying and asking.... "if the US and Israel have the bomb, why can't Iran?"

Really? Here's why! The same reason you don't hang the key to your house and a loaded pistol, outside, on your front doorknob.

You are a hypocrite. Your country is the only country in the history of mankind that has dropped a nuke over innocent civilians , who are you to decide who may or may not have a bomb ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Iran is not rounding up jews to mass murder them like the nazis did.It is the nucelar bomb issue that Israel is afraid of because Iran does nothing to stop terrorist and they fund Hamas and Hezbollah.Iran also shows they are very arrogant like Saddam Hussein and stubborn over the issue.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Originally posted by murphy22

You are a hypocrite. Your country is the only country in the history of mankind that has dropped a nuke over innocent civilians , who are you to decide who may or may not have a bomb ?

I guess you totaly ignore why Japan was nuked by the U.S. Did you know if the U.S. did not nuke Japanthat Japan would not have surrendered in WW2.The U.S. would have lost 500,000,000 plus soldiers if they did not drop the nuclear bomb on Japan.The war would have dragged on and Japan would have lost many more people as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Not to mention....ummm...oh yeah...pearl harbor? When Japan attacked the United Staes on their own land First, and killed thousands of innocent people, and wounded a little over a thousand more.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
U people are such losers. The video goes back to 2006. It's a group of hasidic rabbis who think Israel shouldn't exist because it doesn't fulfill their idea of prophecy. Try again.

Originally posted by Ben81

This Video needs to be seen by millions of people
Does normal Jews (non zionist) think Amhadinejad is a bad or racist man ? NO

Time for a lesson of love and communication between mature people
no ones wants a religious world war .. especially not Amhadinejad and no Jews in Israel
many innocent people are suffering each day because of zionism/nazism hatred

From the uploader:

This video is banned for broadcast on News Networks in USA, Israel and Europe. 9-26-12. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Israel and US does not want you to see. September 26 2012 Jews greet Ahmadinejad with Inshallah long life. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years. Over 50,000 Jews live in Teheran. Israeli Jews Love Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
edit on 9/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

MOd Note:

This was the YT title a few hours ago:

President Ahmadinejad Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis - 9/24/2007

The title has since been changed..
edit on Thu Sep 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The video is from 2006. I wish people would do a little research. They're local NY rabbis who believe the messiah has not come yet so ISrael has no right to exist. These are the same sort of people you would spit on if they were apocalyptic Christians defending Israel. They're fundamentalist Jews who are as intolerant as the worst fundamentalist Christian or mmuslim.

Originally posted by Nonchalant
If I hadn't seen the video with my own eyes I wouldn't believe such a meeting took place. Such is the manure and garbage we are fed by the Zionist main stream media.

Personally I've never found the current Iranian president to be anything but humble and gently spoken.

Thanks to OP for posting.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thank you Ben. Seems the IQ of the average ATSer decreases daily.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Ben81

What the hell s a matter with you?

That video you posted is NOT of Israeli leaders at all, they are in fact AMERICAN Jews of the NYC Hassidic community.

I wish some of these people posting Youtube video would get their damn facts straight.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This video is from an event from 2007, please see a longer version:
www.youtube.com...

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad meets leaders of Neturei Karta International (www.nkusa.org) an anti-Zionist Jewish group on Monday, September 24, 2007, at the start of a visit to New York for the U.N. General Assembly meeting.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join